• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Michael Roa Valdamjong vs Gerald Tarrant

Gerald seem like he can damage souls, than this ends the same way as Edmond Dantes fight against Roa. Classic Nasuverse "OnoreOnoreOnore, Zasshu" -> proceed to get rosted to death. (he is dead in all Fate timelines, Edmond roasted him.)

Gerald, seriously Roa is garbage tier, he is only used as Punching bag even in the original work.

Considering that Roa is still around in the future for Arc to screw with in Tsukihime or one of the other games, I'm pretty sure that he's not dead in all Fate timelines. Edmond's flames didn't kill all of Roa's souls throughout the multiverse.

Roa is dead in every Fate timeline where Dantes killed him. We don't know if Dantes won in every timeline, and we don't know if they even met in every timeline.

Actually, i'm pretty sure Roa wouldn't be able to come back even if it was a Tsukihime timeline, so let's change that to "Roa is dead in every timeline where Dantes killed him".

I know he's dead for good when Dante kills him.

I'm just saying that he's not dead in "all Fate timelines", seeing as he's still around to be a problem for Arc

He's not a problem for Arc in any Fate timelines because Fate and Tsukihime timelines are by default separated from each other.

And we don't know if he's dead in all Fate timelines or not. He totally could be.

Timelines are not by default separated. There are worlds that don't fall under the scheme of Fate-like worlds and Tsuki-like worlds, and have characteristics of both, i.e. Strange Fake.

But that's a bit irrelevant to all this so, moving on. Honestly the only chance I possibly see for SHIKI Roa is his special eyes, but I don't know if they'd work since Geralt isn't alive, and that's if he can even get anywhere near. With his stupidly long pethrola of powers, Geralt has all his bases covered and tons of possible ways to attack Roa and see what makes him tick.

Strange Fake is a major exception though. But yeah, you're right, this is derailing.

As for the match itself, Geralt has a ton of ways to kill Roa and his sword eats souls, so yeah. Pretty sure Roa dies.

Back