• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs Spacegodzilla

This fight will be fought on 4 rounds:

Mega Mewtwo X vs Spacegodzilla

Mega Mewtwo Y vs Spacegodzilla

Shadow Mewtwo vs Spacegodzilla

Mega Shadow Mewtwo X vs Spacegodzilla

Who wins and why?

Spacegodzilla in all rounds, his crystals are goo fast to MewTwo react and Corona beam would do A LOT of damage, and, as both have psychic skills, SG takes another win cuz of his shield can only be broken by physical attacks, and MewTwo lacks strong blows, so, SG wins

For SG. He had the severe AP and speed advantage. Even speed equalized and use low ends against the non-shadow Mewtwo's. If what you're saying is true about the shields being impossible to break by a mental attack, even more so.

The real cal howard said:
For SG. He had the severe AP and speed advantage. Even speed equalized and use low ends against the non-shadow Mewtwo's. If what you're saying is true about the shields being impossible to break by a mental attack, even more so.
As I know about, after watching the movie 10 times, SG shields can only be pierced by melee blows

Isn't regular Shadow Mewtwo small planet level? SpaceGodzilla's low end is large country level (planet level was never confirmed), and I thought FTL SpaceGodzilla only applied to his flying form.

Large country >>>>>>> island
Planet >> small planet

MHS+ > MHS
I was talking about Shadow Mewtwo, not the island level Mewtwo.

Planet level SpaceGodzilla is from unconfirmed planet level Mothra and Battra scaling (we don't know the meteor they were stated to be able to destroy was life-wiping or planet busting). I don't know about the supposed manga planet-busting or whether or not that even applies to this fight, though.

SpaceGodzilla's low end speed is supersonic+.

It's a stomp either way you look at it, either SG blitzes and oneshots or Mewtwo bitzes, nukes the planet to break the shields, and mindhaxes.

Back