• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs Naruto

1.Mewtwo reaches around High tier likely to beat most of them.

2.Mega Mewtwo beat all the High tier.

3.Shadow Mewtwo might solo the verse.

4-PMD Mewtwo solos the verse.

GTgokussj4 said:
1.Mewtwo reaches around High tier likely to beat most of them.
2.Mega Mewtwo beat all the High tier.

3.Shadow Mewtwo might solo the verse.

4-PMD Mewtwo solos the verse.
^Same

Mewtwo Wrecks Naruto. Now my problem is how is he gonna beat Hidan. He could use his curse thing to Kill Mewtwo by stabbing himself. So Mewtwo solos all of Naruto with the only thing potentially stopping him being Hidan.

1.Gets stomped

2.Gets stomped

3.Slight speed advantage could help him but not against that many fighters loses eventually

4.Gets stomped

Look at Mewtwo's database, assuming we are putting everyone at their max, Mewtwo is a planet buster. I'm pretty sure Mewtwo can also survive the Vaccuum of space (it seems that almost every legendary can) so if he wanted to destroy the planet he'd have no problem doing so. So really Mewtwo has more of a chance than you think.

Actually pretty much all of the otsutsuki clan from Naruto should be able to breathe in the vacuum of space since Toneri was able to.And no I don't see how Mewtwo can because I've never seen him do so at all...

Beginning of the Original Pokémon Theme Song from the first season if the Pokémon Anime Mewtwo and Mew are in space. Not to mention Mewtwo is cloned from Mew (who CAN survive the vacuum of space) so Mewtwo can survive the vacuum. Not to mention Mewtwo can easily use his Psychic Powers in combat to throw around any of his opponents like a rag doll.

Oh you mean speed. Teleportation is Instant, Mewtwo can Teleport, Mewtwo can Teleport into Earth's Outer Atmosphere, and spam that attack until everyone in the Naruto Verse is Dead.

Actually in the Vs Wiki for Mewtwo his Max is Planet Level so There's something to go on for Mewtwo being Planet Level. Now I need to read Mewtwo's power on that ScrewAttack forum to see if it matches up to the Wiki.

Darn. The Forum doesn't say anything about Mewtwo being Planet Level. But Mewtwo does have access to Power Swap so if a Physically Stronger opponent is fighting Mewtwo, he'll use Power Swap to make him the physically stronger one.

Kaguya otsutsuki is planet level and cross dimensional she simply uses ETBS and heads for another dimension.Kakashi is intangible and has flight with perfect susano so Mewtwos attacks will faze right through him.Madara can cast an illusion upon the moon Naruto can spam over 100 clones with same stats as him.Sasuke can instantly teleport etc. Mewtwo would lose to either one of them despite being planet level due to superior speed and hax speed was equalized because of that but even then with equal speed he can't contend with God tiers let alone the entire verse

Yeah pretty much he'd solo if he was sub relativistic in PMD but he isn't and inferior in speed in this case has equal speed

Back