• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs Naruto

Ok Mewtwo doesn't get Agility so he can't buff his speed. So Mewtwo is left to use his raw power and tactics. Assuming he's 1v1ing all of his opponents I say he gets pretty freaking far.

AllanSaiyan said:
1.Mewtwo reaches around High tier likely to beat most of them.

2.Mega Mewtwo beat all the High tier.

3.Shadow Mewtwo might solo the verse.

4-PMD Mewtwo solos the verse.
^this, but instead of "might", shadow mewtwo likely solos. Mewtwo's mind hax >>>>> anything shown in naruto.

Base Mewtwo stops somewhere around Obito.

Mega Mewtwo might hax his way to victory via mind hax and blitz

Shadow Mewtwo solos

PMD Mewtwo stomps

Base Mewtwo has incredible Psychic power, as well as formidable speed, endurance, and superhuman intelligance.

Mega Mewtwo is that, but ramped up to an absurd degree.

I have no idea about Shadow Mewtwo.

PMD Mewtwo is, in my opinion, roughly comparable to Mega Mewtwo, if not stronger.

Base Mewtwo would probably carve a bloody path through the mid and upper echelons of power in Naruto until it's stopped. Mega Mewtwo would probably only be held off by the strongest entities in Naruto.

The other forms? Nothing can stop them.

Bear in mind I don't really know my anime that much.

1) Base Mewtwo will likely be stopped be the higher ups, I guess Obito will be one to stop it.

2) Mega Mewtwo (being at least sub-relativistic) speed blitzes the entire verse, however it lacks destructive power to blow it's way through. Madara and stronger opponents will likely give him a hard time due to their Regenerationn. Still Mewtwo has a lot of helpful hax. He either defeats all of them should his hax be enough or it ends with an inconclusive match against Madara due to Mewtwo not beeing able to take him out and Madara not beeing able to hit him.

3) Shadow Mewtwos strongest attack is a surface buster, not seeing anyone in the narutoverse surviving a spam of those. Same with the one before Mewtwo is much faster than his opponents (maybe a little bit slower according to his profile being only "Sub-relativistic" instead of "at least Sub-relativistic", the fastest naruto characters are massively hypersonic+). This means even the likes of kaguya and madara will most likely not be able to evade his attacks entirely.

4) Even with speed equalized, PMD Mewtwo has dwarf star in both AP and durability so pretty much stomp, no one in the narutoverse can hurt him or survive a single of his attacks.

Back