• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs Mewtwo

So Cal? This a stomp?

Is this making you go evil from a Mewtwo losing this match :)

Mewtwo nukes the Mirage System along with the planet if need be.

Also, considering the only bit of media I saw with Mirage Mewtwo was his death, yeah, I like real Mewtwo better ovo

I knew well that's what you were gonna say and I've gotta say, yeah multiverse canon whatever but there's a line and that line is a musical made by 4kids that I'm pretty sure Pokemon Japan had zero involvement in or ok.

4kids cal.

Wait. Mirage Mewtwo kinda has everything the other Mewtwo has now that I remember....AP, speed, hax, everything.

So why would the real one even win again?

M Mewtwo is High 6A while the Main Canon is High 4C.

So how does it have AP?

Because mirage Mewtwo lacks stuff from shadow Mewtwo, pmd, and Any thing past gen 3 as young wouldn't have info. (Plus the movie only implies mirage Mewtwo has every move of every Pokemon, nothing else).

No. Not just moves. Literally the powers of all Pokemon as it gets all Pokemon data. That includes all legendaries pre gen 3 in the anime.

However your right on Shadow Mewtwo and PMD. Mirage isn't getting what they have.

Young never said anything about the rest as far as I know and all his previous data, including when he used phrases like "ising the data from these two pokemon" was only limited to moves like bullet seed aggron (plus it's consistent with what actually happens), and its made a big deal out of. ,,Gonna have to disagree.

Naj. He stole power from legendaries, such as getting data on legendaries like Celebi and Lugia from Pikachus memory. The movie ones.

Reason why M.M. only used normal moves was because that's all he literally needed. Even with normal moves he was curbstomping everyone with 0 issues. He was basically the Arceus of this special. Using anymore than that was really unnecessary.

He fidnt steal anything, he merely took data, compiled.it tigether and used that but then Every other instance in that movie when he took data was shown to simply be moves and not anything more if I recall. So even if he did use all that data (which yes he did, not arguing that) nothing sats or implies it extends to everything Like wonder guard, abilities, things unique to them like time travel. And it's consistent with what was said, shown, and removes any PIS that assuming stuff would make.

PIS is absolutely not an assumption. Just because you have hax doesn't mean you automatically need to use it. Yes, he used only moves but why use stuff like time travel n whatnot when a hyper beam or Shadow ball is more than enough? Literally not one pokemon or trainer could even scratch this Mewtwo, let alone beat it without a PIS Mew holding him down.

Also didn't stealing anything is just wrong. Unless you meant Mirage Mewtwo I'll take this back. Because Young clearly stole data from all Pokemon research facilities and labs around the world to get all existing pokemon data that was existing at the time. It doesn't matter if it's unique, the data contains it. Heck the Mirage System by itself has all moves in its database so why gain data on other pokemon if it would just give you the same thing?

I'm out somewhere atm so if you have issues with this I'd say make a CRT about this. Otherwise it's legitimate.

Of course young stole data, I meant he didn't litteraly steal moves.

You say all this but nothing actually says young replicate anything outside of moves. All you're doing us assuming he did when the movie didnt say or shows that and if anything it shiwed the opposite.

So I ask you, find me where it says it has all abilities on such because from what I recall young only says anything about moves, plus that's all that's shown.

Back