• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mirage Mewtwo Vs Shadow(Pokemon Vs Sonic the hedgehog)

Ego

Rules:

this is mirage mewtwo vs base shadow

shadow has all his standard equipment including wisp

mirage mewtwo is bloodlust

speed is equalized and 5-A key of shadow is used

mirage mewtwo:

Shadow:

Last edited:
We don't know if he will even use it in bloodlust
This is how sonics carnage started before

Bloodlust sonic time stops and then violet voids everything even though sonic never done something like that

So why wouldn't Mewtwo just Yveltal shadow to death or soul him?

Bloodlust sonic time stops and then violet voids everything even though sonic never done something like that
Sonic uses both Chaos Control and Wisps in character. Much less when bloodlusted. You've got Sonic using Chaos Control to teleport to Earth, you've got him using it in the battle against Shadow if he falls too far behind, you have Super Sonic and Super Shadow manipulating the Space Colony Ark through time and space via reality-warping, you've got Sonic opening portals to the past and future, you have Sonic planning to warp reality back to normal with Chaos Control, etc. He is very fine with using the Emeralds if he has them. Problem is, Sonic doesn't always have them on him, and in gameplay, they often can't be used.

He uses the Wisps such as Violet Void throughout the entirety of Sonic Colors, etc.

Not that it matters since this is Shadow who does spam Chaos-oriented moves. It's like his forte, unlike with Sonic. Sonic's got nothing to do with this match.
So why wouldn't Mewtwo just Yveltal shadow to death or soul him?
Mirage Mewtwo doesn't have Yveltal's abilities.

Sonic uses both Chaos Control and Wisps in character. Much less when bloodlusted. You've got Sonic using Chaos Control to teleport to Earth, you've got him using it in the battle against Shadow if he falls too far behind, you have Super Sonic and Super Shadow manipulating the Space Colony Ark through time and space via reality-warping, you've got Sonic opening portals to the past and future, you have Sonic planning to warp reality back to normal with Chaos Control, etc. He is very fine with using the Emeralds if he has them. Problem is, Sonic doesn't always have them on him, and in gameplay, they often can't be used.

He uses the Wisps such as Violet Void throughout the entirety of Sonic Colors, etc.

Not that it matters since this is Shadow who does spam Chaos-oriented moves. It's like his forte, unlike with Sonic. Sonic's got nothing to do with this match.

I mean life absorption

And I mean the combination of time stop to VV

I mean life absorption
Where does the life absorption come from, and how effective is it? In Pokemon, moves are usually quite balanced, so I doubt it's anything OP like he just wills you to death.
And I mean the combination of time stop to VV
I mean, he is pretty strategic. If it was required to win, it's unlikely he wouldn't take the opportunity when he's used both in the past. Especially if bloodlusted.

Where does the life absorption come from, and how effective is it? In Pokemon, moves are usually quite balanced, so I doubt it's anything OP like he just wills you to death.

I mean, he is pretty strategic. If it was required to win, it's unlikely he wouldn't take the opportunity when he's used both in the past. Especially if bloodlusted.
Mewtwo has the combat experience of Pokemon that are thousands to millions of years old though

It also has the intelligence of Alakazam and metegross

Upscales from Gengar. Litwick nearly killed Team rocket by absorbing their life force . And they're one of the weakest ghost types. There's nothing like "balance". Pokémon runs purely on pis. Which is why they're so powerful on the wiki

Mewtwo has the combat experience of Pokemon that are thousands to millions of years old though
I don't recall him having their experience or skill. I recall him only having their moves. At best, I figured they had Mewtwo's skill due to that being the basis of their design at best.

Upscales from Gengar. Litwick nearly killed Team rocket by absorbing their life force . And they're one of the weakest ghost types. There's nothing like "balance". Pokémon runs purely on pis. Which is why they're so powerful on the wiki
Pokemon moves are fairly balanced. How often do we see Pokemon that can just will others to death with a thought? Sure, they're relatively broken on the wiki, but the series started as an RPG where moves naturally need to be balanced for fair gameplay. So naturally, when implementing that into Anime and Manga form, the result is moves being relatively balanced.

We're taking this to Smogon now?
I take it this is a joke? I should note, I'm not saying the haxes aren't useful, I just predicted that the life force hax wouldn't be too busted since in Pokemon, Pokemons abilities are balanced enough for the character's to have fair matches (With some Pokemon clearly lacking the hax of some of the more haxed Pokemon).

Anyways, given how the life force absorption is said to work, Shadow's likely to notice he's weakening, and even if he doesn't, he'd simply attack Mirage Mewtwo and he'd be dead. Given the 90x AP advantage.

It also has the intelligence of Alakazam and metegross
I mean... Even if Mewtwo has the experience of Pokemon that are millions of years old, that doesn't even matter much. Sonic has literally fought evil primordial beings on several occasions, fought Emerl when he had the abilities and skill of the entire playable cast of Sonic Battle (including Sonic himself) and defeated him in 30 seconds, and has fought things that have years of his movement patterns at its disposal (he does it again in Generations). And Shadow's the closest to him in CQC skill considering they've fought each other to a standstill several times (in Shadow's game, he can even defeat him).

So I don't think Mewtwo's skill is gonna be something that has a meaningful impact against Shadow. And it definitely wouldn't overcome a 90x AP gap, not like it matters considering Shadow is prone to using Chaos Control.

I mean... Even if Mewtwo has the experience of Pokemon that are millions of years old, that doesn't even matter much. Sonic has literally fought evil primordial beings on several occasions, fought Emerl when he had the abilities and skill of the entire playable cast of Sonic Battle (including Sonic himself) and defeated him in 30 seconds, and has fought things that have years of his movement patterns at its disposal (he does it again in Generations). And Shadow's the closest to him in CQC skill considering they've fought each other to a standstill several times (in Shadow's game, he can even defeat him).

So I don't think Mewtwo's skill is gonna be something that has a meaningful impact against Shadow. And it definitely wouldn't overcome a 90x AP gap, not like it matters considering Shadow is prone to using Chaos Control.
Mewtwo still has hax that would instantly put shadow out of commission

Also Mew has no resistance to Time Stop, let alone a layered one, so Shadow time stops and one shots.

Mewtwo has time stop too and can likely move in it sense it can stop time too

Mewtwo still has it's immortality types

Every other time we see him fight he just spams chaos spear or spin dashes until he uses The World

Every other time we see him fight he just spams chaos spear or spin dashes until he uses The World
Or teleportation

Point is Shadow's more than willing to use Chaos Control from the start. Especially against a bloodlusted opponent.

This also seems like extreme bias torwards Mewtwo, you assume they'll use moves they never used in their appearance, yet assume Shadow won't use moves that he uses early on in battle because of reasons.

Not to mention, if you think Mewtwo has moves that would instantly put Shadow down, why even make this match knowing it was a one-sided stomp? (Though you haven't listed the hax Mewtwo would use that can instantly put Shadow down)

Mewtwo has time stop too and can likely move in it sense it can stop time too

Mewtwo still has it's immortality types
1. Shadow resists Space-Time manip
2. Has MewTwo ever used this?
3. Being able to Time Stop doesn’t make you immune to others’ if you haven’t shown a resistance. Especially since Chaos Control bypasses resistance
4. Are these immortality types combat applicable? Because if he doesn’t resurrect within a certain period of time the immortality point is moot

Back