• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs Darth Vader

Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Vader

Mewtwo by lonely rocker-d8ua73t
Seemed like the best photos for them.

Also seems like a really good fight

Legends Vader vs Base Mewtwo

Speed Equalized

Vader:

Mewtwo:

Bonus Round if Inconclusive or you feel like having fun: Telekinesis ONLY

If it's telekinesis only, I'm leaning towards Mewtwo. Mewtwo can do some pretty crazy stuff with his telekinesis, like Psystrike and Shadow Ball. Mewtwo is also used to fighting with only telekinesis. Vader, and the other hand, can only really Force Slam and Force Choke. Not only that, but Vader doesn't usually fight with only telekinesis.

@Noah Psystrike and Shadow Ball arent telkinesis though, and Vader has much, much more than just Force Slam and Force Choke

How is Psystrike not telekinesis? And yes, Vader has more than that, but in terms of offensive mannuvers, they're all somewhat similar.

Both of them have resistance, as Palpatine can't mindhax Vader, and Mew/Alakazam can't Mind Hax Mewtwo

That's because Sidious never even tried too.

Whoa, never said I was voting against Mewtwo, and I didn't say that Vader had resistance. I'm just saying that Mewtwo's own resistance wouldn't help if Vader used mind manipulation.

The real cal howard said:
Whoa, never said I was voting against Mewtwo, and I didn't say that Vader had resistance. I'm just saying that Mewtwo's own resistance wouldn't help if Vader used mind manipulation.
Dude, I'm just joking.

Gargoyle One said:
Noahkaismith said:
Sidious has tried to mind control Vader before, if I'm not mistaken.
Have a scan or trouble linking?
Don't have a scan, but I remember reading that somewhere before. Perhaps someone more knowledgable on Star Wars can confirm it.

@Aguila

ANY force user? No. Only those who have created or altered a holocron. Even then, they do not use it in a ofensive manner. The one time I can remember someone using matter manipulation in SW mid combat is Obi-Wan, manipulating water molecules to create waves in the air.

That said... If Mewtwo used mindhax, Vader would retaliate, as he did in a comic against another telepath. Mewtwo would be utterly f**.

BTW, not voting... Yet.

I actually think Vader wins this, but he's absolutely not mind-haxing Mewtwo, characters who have shown powerful mind-hax or mind-hax resistance before like Mewtwo aren't sufficiently affected. Cad Bane could resist the mind hax of multiple jedi, including Mace Windu, Anakin and Ahsoka, and Mewtwo >>>>>>>>> Cad Bane in that regard.

Just throwing that out there.

@Bruce

That's not how that works. Darth Vader's Mind Hax is scaled to 10 Trillion people. Mewtwo's Mind Resistance is no where near that level.

He once turned a prisoner into a Rakghoul. He had the Murr Talisman, but he's above Murr anyway at his peak so he should be able to do it regardless.

TeenAngel101 said:
@Bruce
That's not how that works. Darth Vader's Mind Hax is scaled to 10 Trillion people. Mewtwo's Mind Resistance is no where near that level.
10 trillion people with no resistance. Cad Bane is similar to Boba Fett in that he's one of the handful of force users trained sufficiently to fight high-tier force users

@Cal

It is worth considering since SAMM isn't a power feat, it's a dura-ignoring hax

@Cal

He did this with Sub Atomic Matter Manipulation, which is basically ignoring durability.

The point is that he can use it on the spot, and it doesn't take that much concentration. Also, Obi Wan can use it on the fly too, as mentioned above.

The reason they make a big deal out of concentrating of the holocron is that the holocron requires "hundreds of thousands of precise, subatomic changes". This is why the holocron requires concentration.

When used in combat on much larger foes with intent to kill, this is obviously not a problem.

@Bruce

That's not how Mind Hax works.

Mind Hax is measured in power by how many people it can control at once.

Meaning, even if you can resist Mind Manipulation that controlled, like, ten people, that means nothing against Mind Manipulation that controls 10 TRILLION.

Doesn't matter if someone who is really just a weaker Boba Fett resisted mind hax from a weaker Vader, his apprentice and a peer of Yoda/Palpatine.

Back