• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs Acnologia

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I can finally make this again! Possibly 6-B versions. Whether or not speed is equal or not is up to you. Does precog cancel it out? Idk. But this was the match I've wanted since both were High 7-A. PLEASE let this one finish...

Mewtwo1
Mewtwo

Acnologia

I would hope you'd know to check the files first instead of trusting someone biased towards dragons in a battle involving a dragon. :)

WilliamShadow said:
Honestly... Isn't this like a hax stomp?
Not really it is more decisive in Mewtwo's favor than stompy. Mewtwo's Psychic Powers won't do much to Acno. Mind-wise anyway. He has precog and transmutation. Me First can still be dodged so there is that.

I definitely need more input for this since my knowledge of Pokemon is limited in like first and second season.

By the way I think Acnologia will be water dragon slayer possible Wendy's father hahah :).

So he's less than 4x faster. Yeah, this is fair. Precog and teleportation make this fairer.

Also, 808 comes from Pikachu. We all know how much faster the cat is than the mouse.

@dragon. lol that's just weird, my assumption is on the fact that when he "destroyed" tenrou it looked like he was inhaling water possibly wind and that color of his blast is kinda similar there.

And well if Acnolgoia is Wendy's father that would explain her enormous talent since I am pretty sure she is going to surpass by far likes of Natsu and Laxus when she gets on their age.

The real cal howard said:
So he's less than 4x faster. Yeah, this is fair. Precog and teleportation make this fairer.

Also, 808 comes from Pikachu. We all know how much faster the cat is than the mouse.

I hate to be that one guy, but don't you guys think we're too hasty in making Acnologia matches? I mean, aside from generic flight and energy blasts, all his other abilities like soul extraction and immunity to mind control all happened off-panel, so we don't even know how they work. Hell, we don't even know what element of dragon slaying magic he uses since his debut.

Acnologia has yet to use his secret arts dragon slaying technique and going by the damage the likes of Natsu or Gajeel can do. It should be scaled to almost continent level attack if we go by the damage that the younger dragon slayers and scale it up to Acnologia's power level. Not to mention most of the secret art moves are blitz styled moves with the exception of Wendy.

So a blitz from the start of secret art whatever Acnologia can do is probably close to single or double continent destruction. At least powerfull enough to destroy a dragon and maybe a second dragon. The scaling up from a dragon slayers roar to secret art is enormous almost 10x the formers strength.

Almost anything regarding Acnologia is speculation we dont know anything about his powers so untill he shows more Mewtwo wins.

You can estimate the ammount of destruction via his scale up from the younger dragonslayers. Its not speculations even Acnologia has a limit. My only point is that his secret art move has to be at least powerful enough to be where Acnologia only uses it as a last resort. The basic logic of dragon slayer magic that is breaker styled like Gajeel and Natsu should give Acnologia the win. Its not so much speculations as much as its a given fact that he has a secret arts move just never used it.

Not to mention this isnt in the the pokemon verse so typing doesnt nessarily mean anything besides a slight advantage in the way of decreasing damage. As there was no mention in which verse this fight takes place. So we may as well just call it neutral ground.

This match can be discussed when Acnolgia shows us what he is made of. And I still vote for Water dragon slayer.

Back