• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metroid Stats Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
The Hunters

They should scale off each other to avoid inconsistencies as I explained below.

AP, Dura, Tier: At least 7-A (Scaling from Weavel, who was outfitted with an enhanced Power Suit made for Space Pirates (Remember that Mother Brain made the original Power Suit) after being destroyed by Samus Aran on Zebes)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Scaling from Weavel, who is an enhanced version of an Elite Space Pirate), possibly FTL (Sylux has had encounters with Samus Aran throughout her career as a bounty hunter, though its unknown if Sylux fought her in her Legendary Power Suit)

Samus Ara
Powers And Abilities: Rage Boost (Up to At least 5x, Page 25)

Joey's Base Form
AP, Dura, and Tier: Unknow (Only got "A little burnt" after being in the middle of a nuclear meltdown explosion <Need someone to calc it tho Page 21>

~Not Completed

The problem with the Hunters is one I've been meaning to talk about but can never really find a clear solution.

Essentially, we would scale them with Samus normally, however, the ratings would make absolutely no sense. It would suggest that they are individually superior to Pre-Zero Mission Varia Suit Samus, which would actually make Samus fodder in the bounty hunting circles, despite being regarded as the best of the best even back then. Furthermore, each individual bounty hunter would be more stronger than the Galactic Federation and Space Pirates combined at that time (With the exception of the Omega Pirate and Meta Ridley), which is crazy.

Then, to make matters worse, most of their scans suggest their weapons range from 8-A to Low 7-C.

So here's what I recommend, at least until there is an explanation or feat shown to be on that level: Due to the inconsistencies we should simply scale the Hunters to each other, and I'll check for the feats that put them on their new levels.

Should be around MHS+ from scaling to Weavel, the bounty hunter that used to be a space pirate brain that Samus forgot to destroy. Although, if Sylux is shown to be comparable in combat speed to Samus outside of MPH, it would likely upgrade them to FTL.

Also, why the Volt Driver feat is 8-A ~ Low 7-C, I found out that Weavel is actually attached to the Power Suit (Pre-ZM as far as I can tell), so they would all be around 7-A.

Actually, would you mind if I "Hijack" your thread?

Basically I don't want to create another thread for Metroid revisions, so I kinda wanna use this.

It'll be basically turned into two parts: First getting input from other members about my suggestion, then a potential upgrade for the Galactic Federation and Space Pirates that can be up to 5-B, and potentially some more, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back