• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metroid Prime 4: Depression

So it seems Zebes Invasion Order is getting pretty well translated, which means I'm most likely going to add Samus (Zebes Invasion Order) as a key to non-canon samus and make the profile for M=M.

Actually, would you guys prefer we keep the non-canon versions of samus on one page? Or would you guys prefer it if we split them?

KK

So, for the second part of my Metroid revisions:

• Adding Darklings to the Ing profile. (Big project)
  • Adding Zebes Invasion Order Samus and M=M.
  • Creating two new profiles thru votes. (Doomeye, Holo Samus, Berserker Lord, Gandrayda, Pirate Commando, Arachnus, Torizo/Nettori are y'all options)
  • ??? (Secret for now)
Would you guys mind helping find renders for the Darklings/Ing types?

Seems great, though, I will need to sleep soon and I have work tomorrow. As for the new profiles, Torizo and Gandrayda have my votes.

I noticed I forgot to and I edited my post to say the two I vote for.

@Data can we put those in the gallery section for all the enemies that were possessed? Having all the not-actually ing makes it much more of a nuisance to scroll through the page in mobile than it has any right to be

I'd like to see a profile for Gandrayda and the Doomseye. 1) Gandrayda is a popular character from Prime 3. 2) Doomseye is a powerful super weapon (the only super weapon in Metroid from what I can remember) that can strike a target multiple solar systems away. It's also from Federation Force, so many people most likely have no idea this thing exists.

Technically, a lot of weapons in Metroid can be called Super Weapons since planet busting weapons are everyday tools in the Metroid Universe.

Interesting, though Samus would win due to her speed, hax and range. Iron Man has like no resistance against her Wave Beam and at least her combat speed is Massively FTL+; Iron Man only has Sub-Relativistic combat speed. And even with his composite 4-B suit, he would still lose to Samus's High 6-A key or above; let alone her even better suits.

I'm pretty sure Tony has counters for the Wave Beam, if the Wave Beam does what I'm thinking of and goes through stuff.

The Wave Beam phases through walls, barriers and armor and targets their internal organs. It's basically similar to what Mega Man (Star Force) does; it's a weaponized FM Radio. It's also stacked with her Ice Beam which Iron Man has been known to be susceptible to. Especially without armor he can't survive it.

Resisting X-Ray visions isn't the same thing as resisting intangible attacks.

Unlike Vision though, Samus would be blitzing Iron Man given the massive combat speed advantage. Not to mention Composite Samus does have a near Universal attack. Which might actually be High 3-A

Yup, since the Universe was stated to be Infinite in size by the Tallon IV Chozo; and they don't have any reason to lie or be hyperbolic, and would know full well how big the Universe is considering they were an ancient race stated to be "Transcending over space and time".

Oof not entering that convo

But anyways, Vergeben says Metroid V is deep in development. So maybe we'll see some news in the upcoming directs?

I hope something Metroid is in development. Samus Returns was supposed to be Samus' grand return to form, but Prime 4's delay makes it look like Samus is going on a 5 year vacation even though she just got back! If a 2D Metroid is in development, the question is whether or not it will be announced before E3 2020 or not.

Dang Fandom ate my post. But does Inifnite sized Universe strike you harder than galaxy wide mind manipulation @SD? Anyway, I would be excited for another 2D style Metroid. I'm definitely hyped for Fire Emblem Three Houses and Three new Zelda games though; especially Breath of the Wild sequel.

I don't know, I asked you? You also answered by question with a question. And by more legit do you mean it actually is more legit?

About Infinite sized universe being something that drives you crazy to an even greater extent than Mother Brain's galaxy wide mind manipulation.

Infinite sized universe doesn't drive me crazy tho, I just rather not get in the convo lol

Ah, I see. But I have no doubts that there will be upgrades based on the statement alone. Honestly, even the White Hole manipulation sounds low balled either way. Even if one doesn't want to take Infinite size literally, the White Hole manipulation granted by Animus would sound more like 3-A rather than 3-B+.

I also noticed Dark Samus has a similar but better feat than what Absalom has. Phazon can basically cause Environmental Destruction in the same manner.

I don't have Twitter, but that mach seems cool, even if it's another one sided match up.

Back