• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metroid General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scans for those feats, when you get the chance. And I think you meant to say, "It was retconned, but now it is un-retconned." But Samus is back to her old self either way.

Yes, I see the ship and speed got upgraded. As for her height, well the Metroid wiki said 5'1" in Other M a while back, and 5'9" later on, but now it's there's literally no mention of the Other M height; probably because she's back to being 6'3" thanks to Samus Returns.

Updated the Space Pirate revision to include basically everything that hasn't been added to Samus' profile yet. Would like it if you guys checked it out.

@J-man remind me to add the country missile to ZM Varia Samus's reasoning for her stats.

Found a few things data.

Base power suit would scale from knight who blocked a plasma beam and also cut down varia suit aamys.

Samys manually pilots the mftl ship (at extremely fast and tight turn) also.
Sc 014
Sc 023 (2)
Sc 022 (1)

It it like Battletoads Bike Chase with Massively FTL+ bikes level of piloting?

According to J-man, the bomb was 173 teratons (High 6-B), we're just waiting to see if he had a calc for it.

@Glass I don't think there is?

@Everyone, if no one else has, I can copy the stuff and put it in a blog.

What chapter is that? The fact that Samus may be able to see through illusions is pretty nice.

Okay, I looked into the Chozo lore, and very consistently does it mention "The Universe." Direct quote on The Great Poison here.

What is this otherworldly pestilence that infests the land, seeking out life in its blind need for corruption? And where did the meteor that brought it originate? Was it crafted by alien hands, or is it a roving chunk of a planet that suffered a violent end? Our minds quail in horror at the thought that long ago, in some corner of the universe as yet unseen by our eyes, an entire planet was perhaps once coated with this Great Poison . Whatever cataclysm may have ruptured that doomed place must have been mighty, indeed... and if other meteors from it spread throughout space, bearing this evil to the far corners of the universe... We hold fast to the hope that this is not so, that the only surviving remnants of this evil are here, on Tallon IV. Then, at least, there is hope for its eradication.

Additionally, Wormholes are stated to be capable of Intergalactic Space Travel, so that alone is a slight range upgrade for anything that uses Wormholes; including Phazon enemies and Space Pirates.

Idk, for one we know Phaaze is at the edge of the of Milky Way galaxy, so it kinda makes the thing sound hyperbolic.

The Fed Force wormholes aren't Leviathan wormholes, don't think they can scale, ignoring the fact that it seems that the intergalactic thing is just something the wiki believes (Can't find any source stating something similar)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back