• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metroid CRT: Rage Power.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Okay, so Samus, SA-X and Dark Samus' Profiles all mention the fact that they have access to Rage Power which can amp them up to five times their normal level of strength, so why isn't this amp mentioned in their stats section as well? Seems like a pretty significant buff to go under the radar for so long. My CRT aims to add a 'Higher with Rage Power' to their stats if I wasn't being clear.

Edit: Also a statement from Samus herself that her power grows non-stop as long as her will to fight remains intact, SA-X and Dark Samus should scale to this as they're basically perfect copies of her and already have her powers anyways.

Last edited:
Thing SD actually have made mention of this a while back, but I agree the AP sections should elaborate more.

Are any of them close enough to a plus rating that they could go from insert rating here to insert rating here+ via this greater than five times and growing amp?

I'm gonna add these changes soon since the grace for CRTs ended but I want to also make known of the fact that I think the Low 4-C Keys for Samus and Dark Samus are just high enough to get Small Star+ with this amp, especially if it continuously grows like Samus claims it does. Also Post-Fusion Samus' profile is iffy on if she has her Legendary Suit abilities or not but I believe she does, so can we add this to her stats as well?

I'm gonna add these changes soon since the grace for CRTs ended but I want to also make known of the fact that I think the Low 4-C Keys for Samus and Dark Samus are just high enough to get Small Star+ with this amp, especially if it continuously grows like Samus claims it does. Also Post-Fusion Samus' profile is iffy on if she has her Legendary Suit abilities or not but I believe she does, so can we add this to her stats as well?
That sounds fine to me, but it should probably be put in the op.

Agree. I mean, when was there never a time Samus was pissed in the games? I already completed and saw the end of Metroid: Dread to be convinced.

Yeah, that makes sense. I would be a bit iffy on applying the rage power on the low 4-C feat since it could be that Dark Samus was already using it to survive the Dark Aether explosion

Yeah, that makes sense. I would be a bit iffy on applying the rage power on the low 4-C feat since it could be that Dark Samus was already using it to survive the Dark Aether explosion
Thought it came from Light Suit Samus' attack is where the scaling starts. As it's more so a regeneration feat rather than a durability feat on Dark Samus' end.

Back