• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metal Gear Discussion Thread

Guides even mention Snake directly dodging them
This is pretty great since characters like Raiden and Armstrong can get up to FTL with the multipliers
  • Raiden (Standard Cyborg Body) - 0.19c (Relativistic)
    • Blade Mode Multiplier (2x to 10x) - 0.38c (Relativistic) to 1.9c (FTL)
  • Jetstream Sam can easily make quick worth of Raiden at this time. Raiden (Custom Cyborg Body) can match and defeat him - At least 0.38c (Relativistic)
    • Blade Mode Multiplier (2x to 10x) - At least 0.76c (Relativistic+) to at least 3.8c (FTL)

Snake hiding his ass so he doesnt get shot despiste moving at Relativistic speed
Not the issue.
The issue actually more comes from stuff like Fox being hitscanned by 0.98c beam and just lack of support.

Whether Snake is Rel, or even just hypersonic, gunfire is dodgeable and tbf, it is, the amount of times mfs just straight up neg diff dodge gunfire in MGS is astounding, happens like 30 times, guns only ever actually an issue when it's en masse and they surrounded, aka, literally cant dodge, like in PW and Genome Ambush. Goddamn got canon bullet time ffs.
Snake hides mostly because he doesnt want anyone to know he's there as that's espionage, government shit. Shit would blow up if they found out america send a mf in, or dealings would break, etc, explicitly the reason why in 3 and 1.

gameplay looks cool but im kinda iffy on the cutscenes and some character models. i think it’s mostly the green filter being gone and added motion blur that makes it look off for me.
yeah actually nvm just watched the trailer in 4K and it looks great lol im fully hyped now

Man that trailer was a treat to wake up to
Metal gear rising is still better
I like mgrr but this is comparing a crying baby to a nuclear bomb
BB scales above MGR via Old Snake statements and beating him in CQC at the end of 4.
NFrHryi.png

>City Block level (Physically superior to the likes of Naked Snake and Volgin)
Show an example.

>Speed: Subsonic travel speed (Using its boosters, it can achieve a speed of over 300 mph), Supersonic with armament (DShKM machine guns have a muzzle velocity of 850 m/s.[1] The 9K112 Kobra has a muzzle velocity that averages at 350 to 400 m/s, and 800 m/s at its peak)
List base speed too
>Lifting Strength: Class K (Can support its own weight of 152.5 tons/168.1 US tons)
We dont do that i think? Would need to be weight besides its own. But like, it's a big ass tank that launches nukes. Just upscale it.

Stamina: Unknown, possibly Infinite (It's completely mechanical and it might not require fuel)
You literally have a mission to blow up its fuel tanks.
They have a stated fuel efficieny somewhere, and it can function after taking heavy damage from the drop, Volgin and Snake, so it'd all add up to superhuman.
>Thousands of Meters with machine guns (Has an effective firing range of 2,000 to 2,500 meters at peak[1]); Thousands of Kilometers with missiles (Normally has a range of 2,500 miles, but while accelerating over 300 mph, it can achieve a range of 6,000 miles)
Would be "Kilometers", and I think "Continental"? Either way this fine, just tweak the rating name to conform to the official range names we have on the range page.

The rest I'm assuming is a WiP.

Back