• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metal Gear Discussion Thread

Baken384

He/Him
I also can't believe there's no discussion thread about Metal Gear, if there is then most likely it's buried deep somewhere.
Metal Gear Discussion thread, you can discuss anything MG related or anything MG related CRT if you want.
Metal_Gear_28series29_logos.png

I wanna make profiles for the shitty NES games someday, big boss turns into a giant cyborg

Speaking of characters that might make cool profile; The Black Chamber members from the GBC game might be cool.

Gene needs a profile, I've had a rough draft for him written up for like, a year or two now.

Hey guys, i was thinking, shouldn't we split Solid Snake and Big boss in more keys? like they are portrayed completely different in the games,

for Snake would look Up to Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear solid 2, Old Snake

for Big Boss it would be, Naked Snake, Big boss

what do you think?

Didn't know this place existed... Found another new thread to follow.. you were just like me

Hey guys, i was thinking, shouldn't we split Solid Snake and Big boss in more keys? like they are portrayed completely different in the games,

for Snake would look Up to Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear solid 2, Old Snake

for Big Boss it would be, Naked Snake, Big boss

what do you think?
What did you have in mind for tiering in the keys like just justification changes or more?

Not peak, explicitly.
But I've been thinking of going through the games after I'm done doing my current shit now that I got a means to record footage, which would help get footage for a few feats I noticed like a year ago, but couldn't find footage of at all online or in videos (a chunk are MGS4 QTE's).

Not peak, explicitly.
But I've been thinking of going through the games after I'm done doing my current shit now that I got a means to record footage, which would help get footage for a few feats I noticed like a year ago, but couldn't find footage of at all online or in videos (a chunk are MGS4 QTE's).
Did you ever find the footage of him outpacing the rocket?

Oh that? That's just something you can do whenever, I could probably get footage of that myself a handful of times over.
I did find a bit of the railgun footage tho, though it's at a bad angle so hard to calc, might try it tho.

I'd say but a PlayStation Mini it has metal gear solid 1 already on it and it uses HDMI so you can use it on HDTV's or if you're trying to get footage you could record it through an elgato if you're PC's good enough

Oh no, I just want to play it is all
Lol fair enough but yeah I'd say unless you already have a PS1 ready to play and can find the game reasonably priced it's best to get a PS Mini since it's only like 80 bucks and is pretty convenient to use with multiple classic games on it

Lol fair enough but yeah I'd say unless you already have a PS1 ready to play and can find the game reasonably priced it's best to get a PS Mini since it's only like 80 bucks and is pretty convenient to use with multiple classic games on it
Eh, I already have a PS2, so the only real problem would be finding it at a fair price

Back