• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metal Gear Discussion Thread

Doesn't Armstrong also punch out magma on that roof Sam fought him on? Or did he not use that attack then?
He does yeah, a bunch.
If it wasn't for that I'd have probably calced it (There's a pokemon calc like that for Earth Power, would have copied that method).

Raiden outruns EMP.
hey-thats-pretty-good-good.gif

I think we should leave wiki standards all behind tbh
I could make a subsonic verse FTL via calc stacking. It's there for a very good reason.
I could make Plat 7-C via pulverizing TW based on the pressure values I got from the Justice inhale if I stacked those

also bladewolf should have 2 keys, one for LQ-84i and one for Bladewolf, maybe, idk if they actually have any differences but they are technically different machines

How come khamsin doesn't have HF resistance? In fact, why is his entire profile so insanely bare bones in every way. L profile.

Has anyone ever tried calculating AP from Raiden cutting Memesoon giant wheel of death from the end of their battle ?

Has anyone ever tried calculating AP from Raiden cutting Memesoon giant wheel of death from the end of their battle ?
If you mean the rotating ball that you parry then that’s probably gonna be decent, although idk if it’s an upgrade worthy feat
if you mean the final qte then that’s nothing, it wasn’t even done in blade mode, so…

Shouldn't Armstrong have limited Homing Attack since his flame trail have been shown to follow the player to a certain extent

Memes aside, we should look for a canon RM AP multiplier. It could help a lot for scaling an top tiers.

well, I'm not sure that's something we can just find
it probably doesn't exist, considering what's on the profile for speed doesn't mention his power's multiplier

Back