• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meruem wants to get komugi shadow back

ahh yes logia gg also runs rampant, back on the obd i dont seen dudes saying enel>goku, inb4 u need a MS to beat itachi

these things ruin great matchups lol

SpookyShadow said:
I'm waiting for Chakra Crush, Ki Crush, Haki Crush, ESP Crush and Mana Crush
I think someone did try to make Haki Crush a thing but it was rejected because all you need is strong enough willpower and even those who can't use Haoshoku can resist it.

Kidkinsey said:
ahh yes logia gg also runs rampant, back on the obd i dont seen dudes saying enel>goku, inb4 u need a MS to beat itachi
these things ruin great matchups lol
I hear you. I've always wanted to make Neferpitou and Genthru vs Yoshikage Kira and Diavolo vs Tserriednich but it'll never happen.

I could argue that Tserriednich shouldn't be considered 8-A yet because he's still just getting the hang of Nen. He doesn't even know the more advanced stuff like Gyo, In, and Ken yet. I don't think his 8-A justification makes much sense either, since when does aura capacity = AP?

If I could bring him down to 9-B (that's the standard for beginner Nen users I think) we'd have a good fight in our hands since he can still use Ren.

But I just noticed that this is Meruem in his 7-B version. Moriah could not hurt him then this becomes a stomp.

Back