• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meruem vs Satoru Gojo: A Very Bad Idea on my Part. 😅

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
I honestly have no idea if Meruem can Nen Crush Gojo through Limitless or not but I'm curious to see if he can outlast him or not considering they both have stamina for literal days. The fight takes place in the place where Meruem and Netero fought each other, Speed Equalized, Meruem and Gojo both starting in their High 7-C+ Keys are being used, Meruem has Prior Knowledge on Domain Expansion, Hollow Purple and teleportation while Gojo has Prior Knowledge on Meruem's Precognition and Nen-Based Abilities.

Meruem :

Gojo :

Incon :

Doubt Nen crush can effect infinity. It's also doubtful that Merum can outlast Gojo since Gojo's CE is constantly refreshing itself.

This is a stomp. Even if I argued nen crush could get through, Gojo resist what nen crush is.

Meruem just has zero way of getting through Infinity and would end up getting beaten either through ct use like Blue crushing Meruem, Red clapping him repeatedly till he can't get up anymore, or if Meruem does power through with regen, Domain will end it

Ren madness is type 3 for working through the target's cognition, so yes, it will work on Gojo, and the type of the sorcerers resistance to madness is not defined and a crt must be made for that.

Ren madness is type 3 for working through the target's cognition, so yes, it will work on Gojo, and the type of the sorcerers resistance to madness is not defined and a crt must be made for that.
For type 3
  • Limitations: Those who are capable of perceiving, understanding and/or experiencing that which is naturally extreme or incomprehensible should be able to ignore this. Likewise, unless there is evidence to suggest differently, beings whose physical forms are similarly complex or extreme in nature are likely to be unaffected by exposure to such a being.
Gojo should fall under this for type 3. He's able to understand naturally extreme things like the concept of infinity as most can understand their own ct given its engrained into their brain. Also understand the core of curse energy, and one's understanding of curse energy is considered immeasurable once one does Black Flash compared to those who haven't. Gojo's also been in the prison realm where he's experienced in an insane amount of time passing and came out completely fine. So yeah Gojo should be able to handle the nen crush.

Time doesn't pass in the prison realm.
Did you not read the page I linked? Ichiji asked him how time felt in it and Gojo said "a week would pass in a flash". There's also them being worried Gojo's mental state would be messed up cuz of how time flows in it too. So time does pass, its physical time that doesn't flow.

For type 3
  • Limitations: Those who are capable of perceiving, understanding and/or experiencing that which is naturally extreme or incomprehensible should be able to ignore this. Likewise, unless there is evidence to suggest differently, beings whose physical forms are similarly complex or extreme in nature are likely to be unaffected by exposure to such a being.
Gojo should fall under this for type 3. He's able to understand naturally extreme things like the concept of infinity as most can understand their own ct given its engrained into their brain. Also understand the core of curse energy, and one's understanding of curse energy is considered immeasurable once one does Black Flash compared to those who haven't. Gojo's also been in the prison realm where he's experienced in an insane amount of time passing and came out completely fine. So yeah Gojo should be able to handle the nen crush.
This will not work, even Nen users who understand Ren and are able to use Ren are affected by it if they do not use Ten to protect themselves.
Ren - Fear Manipulation, Limited Paralysis Inducement, Madness Manipulation (Type 3) and Limited Death Manipulation (It has been stated that without Ten, a Nen User is capable of inducing crippling fear, paralyzing people, causing insanity and even outright killing them with Nen alone, this is through malicious aura attacks), Statistics Amplification (Ren also enhances physical characteristics)
Ten - Limited Forcefield Creation (Ten acts as a barrier against malicious nen attacks which are intangible)

This will not work, even Nen users who understand Ren and are able to use Ren are affected by it if they do not use Ten to protect themselves.
That has zero to do with what I said. Is Ren itself naturally extreme or incomprehensible? Or is Ren a use of aura that all Nen users understand and can do at a certain level? It's not the same as what Gojo's done. Also since it's just aura and its just a production of their aura which is intangible, Gojo's limitless would block it out as its able to block out curse energy which is far more complex than nen. So nah this nen crush stuff isn't gonna work here at all.

Did you not read the page I linked? Ichiji asked him how time felt in it and Gojo said "a week would pass in a flash". There's also them being worried Gojo's mental state would be messed up cuz of how time flows in it too. So time does pass, its physical time that doesn't flow.
Resistance to madness for being stuck in a box with some undead.

Will it be enough to resist Meruem?

That has zero to do with what I said. Is Ren itself naturally extreme or incomprehensible? Or is Ren a use of aura that all Nen users understand and can do at a certain level? It's not the same as what Gojo's done. Also since it's just aura and its just a production of their aura which is intangible, Gojo's limitless would block it out as its able to block out curse energy which is far more complex than nen. So nah this nen crush stuff isn't gonna work here at all.
Serious? You're just being boring now, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT GOJO UNDERSTANDS OR NOT, UNDERSTANDING REN DOESN'T GIVE YOU IMMUNITY, REN USERS WHO UNDERSTAND ABOUT IT HAVE TO USE TEN OTHERWISE THEY DIE.
Limitations: Those who are capable of perceiving, understanding and/or experiencing that which is naturally extreme or incomprehensible should be able to ignore this. LIKEWISE, UNLESS THERE IS EVIDENCE TO SUGGEST DIFFERENTLY, beings whose physical forms are similarly complex or extreme in nature are likely to be unaffected by exposure to such a being.
LIKEWISE, UNLESS THERE IS EVIDENCE TO SUGGEST DIFFERENTLY
Also since it's just aura and its just a production of their aura which is intangible, Gojo's limitless would block it out as its able to block out curse energy which is far more complex than nen. So nah this nen crush stuff isn't gonna work here at all.
It's a type 3 madness aura, so currently ALL Jujutsu Kaisen characters are passively killed.

Serious? You're just being boring now, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT GOJO UNDERSTANDS OR NOT, UNDERSTANDING REN DOESN'T GIVE YOU IMMUNITY, REN USERS WHO UNDERSTAND ABOUT IT HAVE TO USE TEN OTHERWISE THEY DIE.
You have no idea what I'm arguing so Ima just move on from this point and let others decide it lmao

It's a type 3 madness aura, so currently ALL Jujutsu Kaisen characters are passively killed.
Limitless can block out curse energy something far more complex than nen, that's how Limitless works. Please respond to what I'm saying or let others do so.

I'm voting Gojo for the stuff I said above
Meruem just has zero way of getting through Infinity and would end up getting beaten either through ct use like Blue crushing Meruem, Red clapping him repeatedly till he can't get up anymore, or if Meruem does power through with regen, Domain will end it

Mate, there's no need to be so aggressive; calm down a bit.

Limitless can block out curse energy something far more complex than nen, that's how Limitless works. Please respond to what I'm saying or let others do so.
My God in heaven, for all the shit that exists and doesn't exist, do you know what madness type 3 is? That was a waste of time, the distance doesn't matter because type 3 works through the target's COGNITION.
You have no idea what I'm arguing so Ima just move on from this point and let others decide it lmao
🙃Come on, ¹you're saying that Gojo will ignore type 3 because he understands more complex things than Ren.

²Understanding Ren has zero influence on resisting it because Ren users who understand it will die if they do not use Ten to defend themselves.

³The page you are using makes it clear that this limitation will only exist if there are no specifications in the verse itself that point to the opposite.[This is the case with Ren because understanding Ren doesn't give you any protection against it, you need Ten, another ability so you can defend yourself against Ren]

I honestly have no idea if Meruem can Nen Crush Gojo through Limitless or not but I'm curious to see if he can outlast him or not considering they both have stamina for literal days. The fight takes place in the place where Meruem and Netero fought each other, Speed Equalized, Meruem and Gojo both starting in their High 7-C+ Keys are being used, Meruem has Prior Knowledge on Domain Expansion, Hollow Purple and teleportation while Gojo has Prior Knowledge on Meruem's Precognition and Nen-Based Abilities.

Meruem :

Gojo :

Incon :
Meruem FRA

Pitou, who is far weaker than Meruem, has been able to fear the shit out of Knov with her fear manip to the point he started losing hair, the same Knov who has Nen and can resist Nen fear and madness.

Does Gojo have layered resistance to fear and madness?

The type has to be accepted too, and the description makes it seem like it doesn't even qualify for madness manipulation and that it's just fear manipulation.
it got accepted as madness manip already. Go make a crt if you disagree.

And just to say this but if ya arguing so much for nen crush here and that Gojo doesn't resist it, that would make this a stomp match making the match pointless.

And just to say this but if ya arguing so much for nen crush here and that Gojo doesn't resist it, that would make this a stomp match making the match pointless.
It's a stomp, I don't pretend that something is what it isn't to have a few words on a profile.

it got accepted as madness manip already. Go make a crt if you disagree.
You asked for it.

Meruem's Nen Crush is layered. It would work on Gojo.
Also Death Manipulation isn't resisted.

And Nen itself, Aura, wouldn't be stopped by Infinity. This is a stomp, but the other way around.

Are these layers accepted? Layers have to be accepted iirc.
Of course they are, it's described in the profiles.

Meruem's Nen Crush can make Neferpitou shit bricks and see time as standing still, as well as Netero and Zeno. Neferpitou's Nen Crush can make Knov and Killua shit bricks. And Killua can make other Nen users (who resist the stuff) shit bricks. If Gojo feels Meruem's aura, he will shit bricks.

images

Gojo right now

Pitou, who is far weaker than Meruem, has been able to fear the shit out of Knov with her fear manip to the point he started losing hair, the same Knov who has Nen and can resist Nen fear and madness.

Does Gojo have layered resistance to fear and madness?
He actually was in stealth mode and had 0 defense to Poufs aura because he had his nen down ( Zetsu to infiltrate the palace otherwise he would’ve been caught), so it’s not really a showcase of layered hax, but what normally happens to anyone without nen.

He actually was in stealth mode and had 0 defense to Poufs aura because he had his nen down ( Zetsu to infiltrate the palace otherwise he would’ve been caught), so it’s not really a showcase of layered hax, but what normally happens to anyone without nen.
Killua still qualifies, so regardless.

Can you explain why you think Nen can get through Infinity?
Nen has no mass, shape or cursed energy. Particles such as photons, which also don't have mass, can get through infinity as Gojo is able to see what's outside him, meaning light has to be bouncing off his retina. It's unlikely Gojo automatically disallows Nen, which has elements such as spiritual energy which as far as I know, are unknown to him, to pass through infinity.

Back