• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
I'm so sorry.

SON GOKU, THE MONKEY KING

VS

SATORU GOJO, THE HONORED ONE

tSSM3ye.png
owvFxwI.png

Speed Equalized • Manga Goku • Full Power • Gojo Has Prior Knowledge • Takes Place on Earth from a Distance of 100m • To the Death

Last edited:
Wait for people who say Goku doesn't have anything to bypass Infinity.

If this isn't enough to bypass Infinity, I don't even know what is...
Probably, but I don't think it's a starting move.

As I see it, Gojo can win via spatial + matter + information hax

Goku can win with that or potentially Hakai and other abilities.

Just gonna add, I'm pretty sure Manga PUI Goku loves to abuse Telekinesis on his opponents to hold them in place, which would render Gojo (who needs hand signs/movements for DE and Blue/Red/Purple) ineffective

Just gonna add, I'm pretty sure Manga PUI Goku loves to abuse Telekinesis on his opponents to hold them in place, which would render Gojo (who needs hand signs/movements for DE and Blue/Red/Purple) ineffective
Gojo should have Class G LS, which is higher than Goku's Class M TK LS. Profile outdated but let's ignore that.

Probably, but I don't think it's a starting move.

Goku can win with that or potentially Hakai and other abilities.
Isn't this page literally saying "tremendous ki" can break through space and warp dimensions? This Goku's ki may as well be infinitely above Gotenks and Super Buu. If this is true, Goku just punches him normally, he doesn't even notice Infinity.

Basically yes theoretically speaking this Goku's ki should rend space easily. Buu could do it, vegeta destroyed the Time chamber in base so yes this Goku should be able to destroy space easily.
Umm can you elaborate on those hax? Like would the info hax even phase Goku? He is able to search in a moment galaxies worth of information for a ki signature among millions of lightyears and trillions of beings. Also Ui goku works automatically so good luck with that. Basically Ui goku will use the most optimal strategy.

Basically yes theoretically speaking this Goku's ki should rend space easily. Buu could do it, vegeta destroyed the Time chamber in base so yes this Goku should be able to destroy space easily.

Umm can you elaborate on those hax?
Gojo's Red and Blue techniques can violently repel and attract space at the atomic level, eliminating matter in the process. Purple is a projection of imaginary mass equivalent to a void projectile. As JJK is now, this also affects type 2 information.

His Domain Expansion, Unlimited Void, floods a target's mind with endless amounts of information. It's enough to put someone into a comatose state after only 0.2 seconds of being inside of it.

His Domain Expansion, Unlimited Void, floods a target's mind with endless amounts of information. It's enough to put someone into a comatose state after only 0.2 seconds of being inside of it.
It's enough to put normal humans to coma. Not Goku who as I said can scan millions of galaxy for a specific thing while every single thing in the universe has ki.
Gojo's Red and Blue techniques can violently repel and attract space at the atomic level, eliminating matter in the process. As JJK is now, this also affects type 2 information.
If they are not instant Goku isn't getting hit.

I think both have a pretty good chance of winning, if Goku manages to land a blow that bisects Gojo or smashes his head in, Goku would win, while Gojo's Domain Expansion would let him instantly incapacitate Goku with a hand gesture. I also think Purple currently erases fundamental information, but I've heard that's being removed.

Currently leaning towards Gojo, but we'll see where the conversation goes.

It's enough to put normal humans to coma. Not Goku who as I said can scan millions of galaxy for a specific thing while every single thing in the universe has ki.
That's not really the same thing at all though. Gojo isn't flooding his own mind with galaxies worth of information, he's just scanning through them with his senses. You can't equivalate that to what Gojo's domain does.

Also, this is type 1 information manipulation which Goku does not have a resistance to.

That's not really the same thing at all though. Gojo isn't flooding his own mind with galaxies worth of information, he's just scanning through them with his senses. You can't equivalate that to what Gojo's domain does.

Also, this is type 1 information manipulation which Goku does not have a resistance to.
If it's straight up hax and not just I put too much info in your brain then yeah it should work. Though again no idea how it's gonna work with Ui.

If it's straight up hax and not just I put too much info in your brain then yeah it should work. Though again no idea how it's gonna work with Ui.
It is straight up hax.

How is Goku going to dodge an instant pocket dimension manifesting on over his his position? Once inside it, all attacks are sure-hits guaranteed to land on the target. Additionally, all techniques are nullified inside of a DE.

It is straight up hax.

How is Goku going to dodge an instant pocket dimension manifesting on over his his position? Once inside it, all attacks are sure-hits guaranteed to land on the target. Additionally, all techniques are nullified inside of a DE.
What techniques are nullified and why are they sure hits? Can they get over ki barrier?

What techniques are nullified and why are they sure hits? Can they get over ki barrier?
It's just a rule/law of the pocket dimension that all techniques will land.

I believe it means all cursed techniques are nullified.

Ki barrier?

Isn't this page literally saying "tremendous ki" can break through space and warp dimensions? This Goku's ki may as well be infinitely above Gotenks and Super Buu. If this is true, Goku just punches him normally, he doesn't even notice Infinity.
Considering that Gojo doesn't start with domain expansion (and I don't see bloodlust in the OP)

Couldn't Goku just go and punch considering this space-time thing?

Considering that Gojo doesn't start with domain expansion (and I don't see bloodlust in the OP)

Couldn't Goku just go and punch considering this space-time thing?
Potentially. But Gojo could use Blue and Red to still prevent himself from getting hit.

Matches begin at the range of the person with longer attacks. Gojo is starting this fight in a void with a dude who can destroy voids and universes.

The max SBA starting distance is 4KM.

The max SBA starting distance is 4KM.
So then Gojo can only reach Goko by co-opting Gakuganji and Utahime to help him reproduce a 200% purple, which needs to happen prior to Goku busting the void, a feat he should be capable of matching even prior to TOP. Good match up.

So then Gojo can only reach Goko by co-opting Gakuganji and Utahime to help him reproduce a 200% purple, which needs to happen prior to Goku busting the void, a feat he should be capable of matching even prior to TOP. Good match up.
Wouldn't gojo just teleport or let Goku come to him? It's not like Goku is going to just erase the void they're in the moment he moves.

Anyway going to chance the location to make this a bit less of a deal.

It's just a rule/law of the pocket dimension that all techniques will land.

I believe it means all cursed techniques are nullified.

Ki barrier?
Cursed Techniques aren't nullified in a Domain. They are just most times useless because the Sure Hit must hit you

Wouldn't gojo just teleport or let Goku come to him? It's not like Goku is going to just erase the void they're in the moment he moves.

Anyway going to chance the location to make this a bit less of a deal.
This doesn't change too much. Goku can still punch and eradicate multiple galaxies by the time Gojo does hand seals to teleport and then another to open his domain.

This doesn't change too much. Goku can still punch and eradicate multiple galaxies by the time Gojo does hand seals to teleport and then another to open his domain.
That's pretty OOC for Goku though, this is Earth.

Can't goku literally just break through spacetime with punches, and since this is manga goku, his incomplete hakai can literally just turn gojo to dust, since it seemingly just spawns on you.

Is not even his first, second, third or fourth move trought, he hardly uses, Gojo would defeat him before, if you want to argue hakai.
Doesn't he start in mui tho? Well whatever, he literally just punches through infinity and kills him, the only thing that can possibly hurt goku is unlimited void, why he use it right away when gojo starts in h2h combat? Goku is more ranged also.

Can't goku literally just break through spacetime with punches, and since this is manga goku, his incomplete hakai can literally just turn gojo to dust, since it seemingly just spawns on you.
Infinity has blocked attacks from spawning on Gojo if that means anything. Just a minor thing I wanted to comment on. Got nothing else to say. These are both my goats 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back