• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gojo would be beaten without Goku being able to use his brain, hehehe
But Goku's UI stops working when he's knocked unconscious? Don't see him functioning when his brain is literally destroyed and his body is paralyzed from info filling his soul..
39.jpg
40.jpg
41.jpg
43.jpg

And he can be knocked out of Ultra Instinct from being hit hard enough alone...
36.jpg
37.jpg
38.jpg

He's def not going to be using Ultra Instinct when he's literally dead if a mere punch and vital organ strike can knock him out of UI...

I do agree with Godku winning tho. Unlimited Void just merks him tho :p

I joked once, I joked twice, time to get serious. Luffy, Goku already stomps this match. You don't need to inflate what MUI does this badly. It's a huge logical pitfall, no one is on board with it and Goku doesn't have Immortality (type 2, can keep fighting without his brain) anywhere. He still wins because Gojo just dies before using it but a claim that Goku facetanks this hax and even survives with his brain turned to mush is bias.
Even Goku with type 2 super immortality would be cool, although I'm aware that full superior instinct You wouldn't need a brain to attack your opponents, although Goku's has imperfections, lol

Hmm. I wonder if the sure hit effect of DE would actually register Goku. If we assume cursed energy = Ki, then God Ki would be a layer beyond that and potentially make him invisible

But Goku's UI stops working when he's knocked unconscious? Don't see him functioning when his brain is literally destroyed and his body is paralyzed from info filling his soul..
39.jpg
40.jpg
41.jpg
43.jpg

And he can be knocked out of Ultra Instinct from being hit hard enough alone...
36.jpg
37.jpg
38.jpg

He's def not going to be using Ultra Instinct when he's literally dead if a mere punch and vital organ strike can knock him out of UI...

I do agree with Godku winning tho. Unlimited Void just merks him tho :p
Faulty Goku's superior instinct, lol

Since people are arguing about UV VS Brainless Goku I gave Gojo prior knowledge to see what happens now

Hmm. I wonder if the sure hit effect of DE would actually register Goku. If we assume cursed energy = Ki, then God Ki would be a layer beyond that and potentially make him invisible
That's a good point, since people like toji and maki aren't detectable, could be the same for goku because of god ki.

God Ki is a really good point imo, UV might not even be able to register Goku as a target. If so, this becomes an even more brutal stomp.
Fr, it would basically render goku as an inanimate object, goku proceeds to break out and one shot gojo.

UV can attack the soul so it would probably affect goku, I remember jogo mentioned that gojo's domain could kill all curses which would include mahito and also megumi's soul was affected by that technique (idk if gojo's profile has soul manipulation so I could be wrong here).
However goku has better chances.

UV can attack the soul so it would probably affect goku, I remember jogo mentioned that gojo's domain could kill all curses which would include mahito and also megumi's soul was affected by that technique (idk if gojo's profile has soul manipulation so I could be wrong here).
It's not about what the specific power affects and doesn't affect, it's about the "Unlimited Void" ability not taking effect at all in the first place due to Goku potentially being undetectable

It's not about what the specific power affects and doesn't affect, it's about the "Unlimited Void" ability not taking effect at all in the first place due to Goku potentially being undetectable
Aren't people like Toji and Maki still affected by Domains if they want to? I'm 99% certain that Domains still detect them, but due to their special conditions, they can choose to not be affected. Toji was almost cut to pieces by a Domain until he went "no" and chopped it to pieces right before it killed him when fighting Geto.

From what I remember, Goku didn't have resistance to soul destruction because he resisted hakai? Would it still affect it even with that?

Deconstruction, Matter & Soul

Last edited:
I'm not too knowledgeable about jjk to answer that, if goku is undetectable then goku destroys the planet and win.

Aren't people like Toji and Maki still affected by Domains if they want to? I'm 99% certain that Domains still detect them, but due to their special conditions, they can choose to not be affected. Toji was almost cut to pieces by a Domain until he went "no" and chopped it to pieces right before it killed him when fighting Geto.
Probably, Maki was also entered into Sumo guys domain too after agreeing iirc

But I don't know how that would specifically work here with regards to Unlimited Void and Goku tbh

Cant DB characters cut through space and create portals through sheer power alone?

( Rose Black would have been a better matchup imo )

Cutting through localized space doesn't do much against infinity, it's more so spatial manipulation + range. Sukuna didn't overpower Infinity with just space manipulation alone, he had to extend the range to the world itself. I.E the very fabric of the universe and I don't think the dimensional manipulation of DB characters is enough.

They only destroy relatively small pocket dimensions, not space over an essential infinite distance.

Probably, Maki was also entered into Sumo guys domain too after agreeing iirc

But I don't know how that would specifically work here with regards to Unlimited Void and Goku tbh
It should have no problem reading him. You don't need to be able to "read" the opponents energy. Substantiated by Maki and Toji being affected unless they decline despite lacking any esoteric energy. Simply existing inside would be enough to be affected by a Domain Expansion. Unless you're a special case like Maki and Toji who pretty much just have a resistance essentially to Domains.

Goku could break out of the Domain if he tried. But he wouldn't have enough time to in speed equal most likely. Nor would he really know to? Also, does OP say energy is equalized? If not, Goku shouldn't even be able to see or interact with Cursed Energy most likely. And a single hit would make him susceptible to being cursed which when simplified is "magic poison" that's lethal very quickly.

Cutting through localized space doesn't do much against infinity
Yes it does, why wouldn't it? Breaking the fabric of space is what sukuna did, even buu saga characters can do that, now goku has 2-C range and spacetime manip.
, it's more so spatial manipulation + range.
which goku has
Sukuna didn't overpower Infinity with just space manipulation alone, he had to extend the range to the world itself. I.E the very fabric of the universe
Which is literallyt what DB characters do?? You are contradicting yourself
and I don't think the dimensional manipulation of DB characters is enough.
They have shown 2-C range and dimensional manip.
They only destroy relatively small pocket dimensions, not space over an essential infinite distance.
Doesn't need to be over an infinite distance, distance doesn't matter when you break the fabric of space itself

It should have no problem reading him. You don't need to be able to "read" the opponents energy. Substantiated by Maki and Toji being affected unless they decline despite lacking any esoteric energy. Simply existing inside would be enough to be affected by a Domain Expansion. Unless you're a special case like Maki and Toji who pretty much just have a resistance essentially to Domains.
They have that resistance because of having no cursed energy and being able to be unrecognizable, the only difference is that goku probably wouldn't be able to choose, but would just be naturally resistant.
Goku could break out of the Domain if he tried. But he wouldn't have enough time to in speed equal most likely. Nor would he really know to? Also, does OP say energy is equalized? If not, Goku shouldn't even be able to see or interact with Cursed Energy most likely. And a single hit would make him susceptible to being cursed which when simplified is "magic poison" that's lethal very quickly.
Yes energy is equalized, and goku simply powering up or a simple explosion from a ki blast would be enough.

Maki was stated to have a resistance to the sure hit because she had no cursed energy and couldn't be detected though, and we know from Sukuna that Unlimited Void is a a sure hit ability that takes place inside Gojo's Limitless, rather than an environmental effect. There's no proof it can function like Sukuna's DE, where dismantle means it can affect inanimate objects. Even then, for all we know maybe Toji (and Maki? I forgot if she was holding one lol) could only be targetted due to there cursed tools afterwards anyways. We don't know enough to make a definitive claim, but we do have a statement that no cursed energy = no sure hit. You can't give infinite information to an object lol

Isn't energy equalized by default?

Yes it does, why wouldn't it? Breaking the fabric of space is what sukuna did, even buu saga characters can do that, now goku has 2-C range and spacetime manip.
Incorrect, Sukuna targeted much more than space. He targeted space, existence and the world itself. Goku's range to my knowledge doesn't scale to 2-C given that even Gogeta and Broly clashing only busted smaller dimensions.
which goku has
Goku doesn't have infinite range.
Which is literallyt what DB characters do?? You are contradicting yourself.
First of all, calm down with your hostile tone there Robin. Secondly, learn the definition of contradiction because nothing I said was contradictory. Does Goku have infinite range? Were Gogeta and Broly busting dimensions infinite in size? No.
They have shown 2-C range and dimensional manip.
Doesn't mean the dimensional manipulation has that range.
Doesn't need to be over an infinite distance, distance doesn't matter when you break the fabric of space itself.
You absolutely need to have infinite range to destroy an infinite amount of space.

Incorrect, Sukuna targeted much more than space. He targeted space, existence and the world itself. Goku's range to my knowledge doesn't scale to 2-C given that even Gogeta and Broly clashing only busted smaller dimensions.

First of all, calm down with your hostile tone there Robin. Secondly, learn the definition of contradiction because nothing I said was contradictory. Does Goku have infinite range? Were Gogeta and Broly busting dimensions infinite in size? No.

You absolutely need to have infinite range to destroy an infinite amount of space.
Gojo only theoretically creates space not really. The amount of space that's needs to be broken is still the actual one not the theoretical one of Gojo so it's the distance between them. Also Goku even as a God can destroy universal size spaces that's why they have the rating they have.

What are you talking about? Goku scales to the macrocosm which is a 2-C structure, so yes it does. Busting space itself is literally equivalent to busting existence, busting a small pocket dimension is not all that goku has been shown to do. Also the DOSSL probably scales higher because it need gogeta and broly to get into it.
2-C range and spacetime manip which is better, again, you do not need infinite range.
I'm not being hostile, you did contradict yourself, you are saying that sukuna cut the world, space, existence, and goku did the same shit, yet you think it can't get by it, so is breaking space not the same as cutting space to you?

No I don't, 2-C range is enough.

They have that resistance because of having no cursed energy and being able to be unrecognizable, the only difference is that goku probably wouldn't be able to choose, but would just be naturally resistant.
Maki was stated to have a resistance to the sure hit because she had no cursed energy and couldn't be detected though, and we know from Sukuna that Unlimited Void is a a sure hit ability that takes place inside Gojo's Limitless, rather than an environmental effect. There's no proof it can function like Sukuna's DE, where dismantle means it can affect inanimate objects. Even then, for all we know maybe Toji (and Maki? I forgot if she was holding one lol) could only be targetted due to there cursed tools afterwards anyways. We don't know enough to make a definitive claim, but we do have a statement that no cursed energy = no sure hit. You can't give infinite information to an object lol

Isn't energy equalized by default?
Mmm, that seems fair. I haven't read up to that chapter yet, so I'll take ya'll word for it. From the scan I saw tho, it didn't say Domains can't affect inanimate object. Just that they need permission to put them inside one.

As for energy being equalized by default, that's only if the two systems are similar enough. JJK and Dragon Ball's energy system is very different methinks.

Cutting through localized space doesn't do much against infinity, it's more so spatial manipulation + range. Sukuna didn't overpower Infinity with just space manipulation alone, he had to extend the range to the world itself. I.E the very fabric of the universe and I don't think the dimensional manipulation of DB characters is enough.

I love how that's the same argument in the Reinhard vs Gojo thread, and Reinhard still won that, since the argument about infinity din't convice people.

This argument that someone has to cut through infinite space to get through infinity makes no sense when a character has spacetime manip, that is like saying that you have to traverse a universe to break through its spacetime fabric. You don't need that at all, your attacks need to just have simply spatial manip, interdimensional range, High 3-A range, or anything above that, which goku has since he is 2-C. So he can casually break through it with any attack, while tanking every ability gojo has including domain expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back