• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozaysmith?

He/Him
i wanted to make a random ahh match
Glenda takes on gojo and both at their peak, speed unequalized i don't think the tier is unfair but if it is then it is equalized

Starting distance : 10km away

Glenda Adley

Gojo Freaking Satoru

Incon:

Last edited:
She stomps. Tensura characters can interact with abstracts, information, and concepts so not even Dr. Wank can say she doesn't just shoot through Infinity with her spatial hax.
So infinity isn't a defense anymore that's cool, but they could be other things the strongest can do

I mean if she can simple connect two points then his brain or heart is easy target no? Should probably explain Sniper more on page cuz one look and it doesn't really explain anything.

I mean if she can simple connect two points then his brain or heart is easy target no? Should probably explain Sniper more on page cuz one look and it doesn't really explain anything.
Yeah, seems like she could just wormhole a bullet directly into Gojo's head.

Also, with Disintegration, she could just nuke Infinity all-together along with every aspect of Gojo.

Yeah, seems like she could just wormhole a bullet directly into Gojo's head.

Also, with Disintegration, she could just nuke Infinity all-together along with every aspect of Gojo.
Mis match then
I thought the whole math and physics manip would be of help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back