• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He has some decent defenses against sealing, and his Karma hex is able to sever connections between the "clone" beings and their true selves.

Bard can just remake himself another body should his current one be destroyed or severed somehow

Restrict Terracotta Soldier as even without CRT being done it will be a stomp by feats alone or let it and call it day as he will simple win.

Meng Hao Karmic Hexing will resolve the problem as it can sever its connection and don't forget he passively see the Karmic threads.

He doesn't get severed from his physical body but from Karma itself. Severing works in many ways not only by cutting the connection between the avatar and the true body. It can also cut the connection between True Bard and the Universe he fights or his power. by sealing it in karma.

If the true Bard can just make new bodies all the time, it'd be hard for Meng to do anything.

You got a link that talks about the True Bard? Always thought he was more powerful than Zoe because he was the real Celestial and wasn't using a host/clone/weaker body thing.

@Infinite The Bard we see in game and in lore IS a weaker body, Celestial need hosts or avatars in order to interact with the physical world, otherwise they end up depowered like Soraka

Zaratthustra said:
He doesn't get severed from his physical body but from Karma itself. Severing works in many ways not only by cutting the connection between the avatar and the true body. It can also cut the connection between True Bard and the Universe he fights or his power. by sealing it in karma.
Bard can kinda atrack from other universes

Can Meng even affect true bard?

If he's 4-D Infinite no, but that will just be stomp as Bard should be higher in tier not High 4-C if he was so powerful.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Infinite The Bard we see in game and in lore IS a weaker body, Celestial need hosts or avatars in order to interact with the physical world, otherwise they end up depowered like Soraka
Do you have a link that talks about the true Celestials?

Zaratthustra said:
If he's 4-D Infinite no, but that will just be stomp as Bard should be higher in tier not High 4-C if he was so powerful.
Well two things:

1. True bard is 4-D, not the bard being used here

2. We're actually removing the whole 'Higher dimensional = higher tiers' thing

Then it will be finished like it but low chance as Bard does not have even 1/3 Rimuru Abilities. Meng Hao can use Laws Manipulation to finish it as Bard doesn't have resistance.

@Zara Bard not having as many abilities as Rimiru means nothing when he has one surefure way to win that he leads with in character

Meng does have Shui Dongliu who would intervene if someone tried to seal Meng's existence from people's memories. Although I'm not sure if that'd count as outside help in a vs Battle, or just be a type 9 immortality thingie.

He can resist it. Bard only brings Sealing, while Meng brings LawManipulation, Sealing, Existance Erasure, Karmic Annihilation and Severing, Void Manipulation, Attack Reflection, Power Nullification, Space Manipulation, Life-Death Manipulation and resisting most of Bard abilities if not all.

Versatility wins for me.

@Zara None of those abilities you listed would do anything to Bard. Basically everything you listed gets bypassed by type 9

Law Manip: Bard snipes from another universe

Sealing: Bard makes another body

EE: Bard makes another body

Karmic Annihilation and Severing: Bard makes a new body

Void manip: Bard makes a new body

Power Null: Hed need to be able to null True bard

Space manip: Bard counters with his own

Life and death manip: Bard isnt alive, hes an inanimate puppet

Resistances: Resistance nwgation says no

Karmic Annihilation and Severing works on multiversal scale.

Edit. Meng Hao has two additional lifes thanks to Echelon Mark.

What can Bard do to Shui Dongliu which Meng Hao gets type 8 Immortality.

No, it can affect the true body by severing his power/connection/life/etc. This is not a normal severing but one done by Karma itself.

When he was a lot weaker he sealed the Heavenly Tribulation - a conceptual storm that appears when someone is going against the Heavens, the Heaven of Ji. He sealed a part of Ji TIan, the Lord of the Ninth Mountain, a High 2-A being that is one with the whole Ninth Mountain and Sea.

And you also need to prove that Bard can do something to Meng Hao as he resists every ability he has and more.

Resistance negation + Power null + Sealing via Tempered Fate, his go to move that he spams in character

Resist Power negation via Dharma Idol, Severings, Area and Domain (you chose one), Power null same, sealing via Body-Mind Hex, Kharmic Hex, Inside-Outside Hex. Meng Hao to spams his abilities. Meng Hao also has Conceptual Manipulation which Bard does not have resistance.

Banner of Mountain and Sea can pull the True Bard from his Space and seal him.

Resistance negation bypasses all of that and nulls it. Bard actuslly will be getting conceptual manip as well as conceptual erasure in the next crt (kinda why I wanted this thread to wait tbh because hes going room be getting a bunch of new powers).

Meng Hao also has the Terracotta Soldier which seems Infinite didn't restrict as I've said which is also in CRT. Karma Severing is conceptual and Annihilation is practically erasure to mid-godly again conceptual.

Like you, I didn't make any match with Meng as he already has two CRT ongoings.

I will tell you now, from experience, ISSTH crt can reach two months for basic things, from experience I tell you this. This is why I've ignored the verse for a big part after I've made it. That's why I didn't make any match with Meng Hao this weeks.

Back