• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Meng's main move at this stage is the Blood Demon Grand Magic, that sucks out your blood, meridians and soul. His clone is Peak Dao Seeking, and has a sword with time power that can age you 100K years at a time, iirc.

Bai resists Wan'er's suck which does the same, so that's that.

He would never go h2h unless forced too, either.

I feel like being in a lamp made out of space would take priority. Like, Bai can do that really fast when not expositioning it for the first time.

If Meng starts with something he resist, and Bai starts with something Meng doesn't resist, I'd say he wouldn't get to use the sword.

I don't remember much about the lamp tbh, just that it'd just keep reforming on other places when they tried to power through it.

While Meng himself would likely start with the Blood Demon magic, it's his clone that has the time sword, so they could both pull it at the same time.

The lamp:

Shoots a few trillion crystal-swords at you

Folds the sky to seal you

Strenghtens the seal (and the flame to be) to the point that Quasi-Celestials, and even Celestials, have some difficulty breaking it

Burns someone's existence, soul, mind, body and cultivation base.

If you destroy it, the sky is filled with millions of them and if those aren't destroyed you are sitll burned.

After you destroy that, the world you are on becomes the lamp and you need to destroy it to survive.

After that, Bai just puts out the flame, erasing the target from existence.

Like, guys, just by the in-verse logic Bai wins here. Dude had a Quasi-Celestial battle prowess and could even kinda beat an Early Celestial when he teamed up with someone, but I'm pretty sure that at Spirit Severing Meng's battle prowess was Peak Dao Seeking, i.e. Peak Demigod.

Something that Demigod Bai stomps easily in his key here.

Back