• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ergenverse Minor CRT: Peak 1st Step and 2nd Step AP adjustments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
So, there was a recalculation of the two feats we currently use to scale cultivators at this level. This is just a heads up for their new ratings.

2nd Step Power is now 4-B and affected profiles are;

Edit: There was an error in translation of the above calculation, landing it at High 4-C. Thankfully, it's via the mere aftereffects of fighting or a weakened cultivator detonating their remaining energy so it doesn't go against the below feat. As such, they'll upscale from the below Demigod calculation.

Demigod Power is now High 4-C to 4-B. Affected profiles are;

Agree: 8 (RaveeCPN, Setsuna_tenma, Georredannea15, Malekith, Zaratthustra, AKUTO123, Lonkitt, Dereck03)

Disagree: 0

Neutral: 0

Last edited:
This should work. The Schwarzchild radius revision did affect all large planets...but as always, cultivators adapt.

Just wanted to say the "100 million Kilometers" part might be a mistranslation (raw says it's 百萬里)
「我們要儘快了,否則如此波及下去,定會把元嬰期老怪引來,別看南斗城百萬里內無元嬰,但百萬里之外呢?一旦元嬰來此,我等將沒有半點機會成功。」一個鶴髮童顏,但卻充斥一股邪異之氣的老者,盯著遠處的王林,瞳孔略有收縮,徐徐說道。

Just wanted to say the "100 million Kilometers" part might be a mistranslation (raw says it's 百萬里)
「我們要儘快了,否則如此波及下去,定會把元嬰期老怪引來,別看南斗城百萬里內無元嬰,但百萬里之外呢?一旦元嬰來此,我等將沒有半點機會成功。」一個鶴髮童顏,但卻充斥一股邪異之氣的老者,盯著遠處的王林,瞳孔略有收縮,徐徐說道。
@Planck69

FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Alright then, what's the actual translation?

Was about to comment to be careful regarding RI numbers, but seems like I got beaten to it haha. Not a lot of care was put in numbers in its translation I noticed, so as a result they're sometimes either inflated or downgraded.

Oh, agree with the edited revision. AWE calc is an old one, so it should be fine.

that's a massive downgrade.
:pain~1:

Thoughts on the re-adjustment?
Should be fine as long there's no other miss translation or kind of error.

Thanks for that, though. Do you have any opinion on the AWE calc?
Yeah
Is there any claim or implication that the Heavenspan realm is a planet? And even if it were, the feat should only apply to the Giant Ghost King (who is the Mid-Demigods according to the profile though I doubt this, and he performs the feat with all his might) and other mid-demigods instead of early as the calculation says. And there are also some issues with raw (sorry for the delay, I had some work to do and almost forgot about this) although I'm not sure

Yeah
Is there any claim or implication that the Heavenspan realm is a planet? And even if it were, the feat should only apply to the Giant Ghost King (who is the Mid-Demigods according to the profile though I doubt this, and he performs the feat with all his might) and other mid-demigods instead of early as the calculation says. And there are also some issues with raw (sorry for the delay, I had some work to do and almost forgot about this) although I'm not sure
We took that as the default assumption, seeing as one could circle around IIRC.

There's multipliers between early, mid, late and peak so the rest would backscale according to them.

I am also pretty confused as to why he's Mid demigod and not like, early but that's an issue for another thread. This one is ultimately just adjusting the values for the new wiki standards.

Also, did you have to post just when I finished applying this to two dozen pages?

We took that as the default assumption, seeing as one could circle around IIRC.

There's multipliers between early, mid, late and peak so the rest would backscale according to them.

I am also pretty confused as to why he's Mid demigod and not like, early but that's an issue for another thread. This one is ultimately just adjusting the values for the new wiki standards.
The fact that he is mid-demi gods is according to the profile, you can double check it if there is an error (someone even told me he is a Quasi-celestial realm or equivalent lol)
So I think the fact that it's a planet should be explained to avoid misunderstanding, you know in the Ergenverse there are a lot of floating continents with life in them.

The fact that he is mid-demi gods is according to the profile, you can double check it if there is an error (someone even told me he is a Quasi-celestial realm or equivalent lol)
....? That's EoS Ghost King. This is mid-story Ghost King.

And I plan on lumping together everything else in later larger revisions. This one is just adjusting the math.
So I think the fact that it's a planet should be explained to avoid misunderstanding, you know in the Ergenverse there are a lot of floating continents with life in them.
....There really aren't though. Like, 2 exist in all of AWE. Most of the time, 1st Step realms are just planets.

....? That's EoS Ghost King. This is mid-story Ghost King.

And I plan on lumping together everything else in later larger revisions. This one is just adjusting the math.
Then I'm fine with the revision (it's all about the calculation anyway. AWE calc can be a little higher or lower if using raw, though I guess it's pretty unnecessary).
Not really related to the thread but can I ask one thing: Can 4th step (and 5th step) be downgraded to Low-1A (didn't intend to do that because it's not my job or someone else, just curious) if the standard changes to what DontTalk recommends or something like "Transcending the concepts of space-time, including High-1B structures is Low-1A" (seems whataboutism) ?

@Rabbit2002

I'm done with the profile changes. Any math issues you have left or can this be closed? To be clear, I am aware of there being some issues with the scaling and such but this thread is purely just adjusting the current values?

Also, thanks for the help with the raws.

Then I'm fine with the revision (it's all about the calculation anyway. AWE calc can be a little higher or lower if using raw, though I guess it's pretty unnecessary).
Not really related to the thread but can I ask one thing: Can 4th step (and 5th step) be downgraded to Low-1A (didn't intend to do that because it's not my job or someone else, just curious) if the standard changes to what DontTalk recommends or something like "Transcending the concepts of space-time, including High-1B structures is Low-1A" (seems whataboutism) ?
I'm unsure. I think it's still enough for 1-A, seeing as it transcends every possible shape, form and place alongside space-time and can allow one to add dimensions endlessly, but I'm very unclear. But we'll see when we revise the tiers a bit later on.

I'm unsure. I think it's still enough for 1-A, seeing as it transcends every possible shape, form and place alongside space-time and can allow one to add dimensions endlessly, but I'm very unclear. But we'll see when we revise the tiers a bit later on.
If you also consider that 5th step overcomes 4th step with r>f transcendence, 1-A is still correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back