• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ergenverse CRT: Nascent Soul, Soul Formation and Soul Transformation AP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Basically, this is the inclusion of the stated multipliers for the characters and an inclusion of the fully elaborated scaling chain for them from Nascent Soul to Soul Transformation.

Nascent Soul​

Pretty straightforward, these cultivators are superior to a single Anti-Spirit Bomb, which is superior to a Black Hole Bomb, of which 20 can theoretically crack the planet in two, which would require this much energy.

Fitting what with Nascent Soul cultivator being at least hundreds of times more powerful than Core Formation cultivators, such as the likes of Li Muwan.
Yuan Ying stage’s power came after the body formed a Yuan Ying. The spiritual power in the body undergoes a huge change. At the Yuan Ying stage, a sliver of spiritual power could match all of the spiritual power that someone at the Jie Dan stage could muster. In addition, the most notable technique Yuan Ying experts could use is instant movement.

This instant movement technique was what allowed Yuan Ying experts to be the peak in a 3rd ranked country.

In addition, Yuan Ying cultivators could use many more techniques than Jie Dan experts, and even if they used the same technique, a Yuan Ying cultivator’s power was hundreds to thousands of times more powerful.

~ Renegade Immortal, Ch. 201

In addition, each sub-realm within the Nascent Soul stage is 10 times higher than the one prior to it.
Meanwhile, the difference between the three realms is also very large. Each stage is at least 10 times stronger than the previous.

In other words, a late stage Nascent Soul cultivator is about 10 times stronger than a mid stage Nascent Soul cultivator, and 100 times stronger than an early stage Nascent Soul cultivator. This is a bit overly simplified though, because it doesn’t factor in magical treasures.

~ Renegade Immortal, Ch. 201

This would mean that early Nascent Soul cultivators are 10 times weaker than mid Nascent Soul cultivators, who are 100 times weaker than the late stage, who would in turn be 1000 times weaker than the Great Circle following the trend of sub-realms in the Nascent Soul stage.

Anima Multipliers​

Here we go over the gap between the peak of the Nascent Soul realm and the Spirit Severing stage.

This is shown by Meng Hao's Anima Transformations in which he superimposes the Nascent Souls he obtains with his perfect foundation to double his power over and over, of which he has seven and had formed when he entered the perfect Nascent Soul stage.

“Well then, this will now count as one my Divine Abilities. Six Animas Soul Transformations! Under normal circumstances, I will only reveal the power of the First Anima!” His eyes glittered, and the Six-Colored Nascent Soul within him trembled. Ghost images appeared; within the space of a few breaths, they broke apart, transforming once again into six different Nascent Souls. They sat cross-legged in Meng Hao’s dantian region, meditating and cultivating.

~ I Shall Seal The Heavens, Ch. 525

To start, the first Anima has the strength of a peak late Nascent Soul cultivator;
Red lightning danced around Meng Hao, spreading out across the Violet Sea, filling everything for several hundred meters in each direction.

As for Meng Hao, he simply stood there in the middle of the lightning, his entire body glowing with electrical light. The light quickly faded. In the space of only a few breaths it was completely gone. Meng Hao’s expression was the same as ever, without even the slightest bit of change.

Currently, he was in the First Anima of the Six Animas Soul Transformations, with the full power of a peak late Nascent soul. Meng Hao had long since decided that this would be his normal state.

Although the lightning surrounding him was incredibly powerful and out of the ordinary, it still was incapable of hurting him, despite the fact that he was only in the First Anima.

~ I Shall Seal The Heavens, Ch. 526

Upon entering the Second Anima, his powers doubles in scope;
These eight lightning bolts were bright red, almost like blood. Then fell down with intense destructive power, causing enormous pressure to bear down on Meng Hao. The pressure didn’t cause Meng Hao to fall back, though. Instead, he began to laugh. A Demonic-looking glow radiated from his eyes.

“Now it’s getting interesting. Second Anima!”

Of the six Nascent Souls inside Meng Hao, two overlapped and fused together. In the same moment, popping sounds could be heard from within Meng Hao as it swelled out. He grew half a head taller, and in the blink of an eye, he looked bigger than before.

His majestic aura exploded out, doubling. Now he possessed the battle prowess of two peak late Nascent Souls. Waves kicked up in the Violet Sea around him, sweeping out in all directions. It was as if a whirlwind had erupted out because of Meng Hao entering his Second Anima.

~ I Shall Seal The Heavens, Ch. 524

The Third Anima does the same, doubling his prior prowess and giving him the power of 4 peak late Nascent Soul cultivators;
“This is merely a combination of two Nascent Souls….” said Meng Hao, his eyes glittering. Suddenly, the Water Nascent Soul floated down, emanating a red glow as it sank into the top of his head. Moments later it appeared in his Dantian region where it superimposed over the Metal and Wood Nascent Souls. They fused together, three Nascent Souls combining into one.

BOOOMMM!!!

Meng Hao could clearly sense his battle prowess climbing up with incredible intensity from the foundation of the early combination of two Nascent Souls.

Originally, he had possessed the power equivalent to only a single Nascent Soul. As of this moment, though, his power was equivalent to four peak late stage Nascent Souls! In addition, the wasting away of his longevity was also increased.

~ I Shall Seal The Heavens, Ch. 524
This goes on until his 6th Anima Transformation at which point he has the power of 32 peak late Nascent Soul cultivators.

However when he forms his Seventh Anima, his power becomes that of 64, not peak late stage but Great Circle Nascent Souls.
“Thunder. Lightning….” Meng Hao’s mind shook, ignoring the Tribulation clouds overhead, and everything else. His mind suddenly seemed to be filled with primordial chaos as an incredible, even astonishing, idea took form.

“Lightning is a manifestation of power, something that could form a totem tattoo…. In that case… it could also make… a Nascent Soul!! My seventh Nascent Soul…. Lightning Nascent Soul!

“If I can really form a seventh Nascent Soul, then when I entered the Seventh Anima, I would be able to wield battle prowess equivalent to sixty-four peak late Nascent Souls!

“No, that’s not right. It wouldn’t be a peak late Nascent Soul, it would be of the great circle of the Nascent Soul stage!” Meng Hao was panting. Without hesitation, he produced all his remaining One Color Soul Procurement Pills from his bag of holding. Leaving only one as a backup, he placed the remainder into his mouth.

~ I Shall Seal The Heavens Ch. 527

Despite this all he's still weaker than an actual early Spirit Severing (Soul Formation) cultivator;
Meng Hao’s body was already incredibly powerful. But now, it changed again. He was again taller, even more valiant. He was now not Demonically evil, but rather, more like an Immortal Devil!

His long hair whipped about and his body radiated a fearsome aura of destruction. Now that he had entered the Seventh Anima, he exploded with… the power of sixty four great circle Nascent Souls.

As of this moment, Meng Hao… was not just the number one figure under the Spirit Severing stage. Right now, if he ran into a Spirit Severing Cultivator… he might lose in the end, but he could still offer up a fight!

~I Shall Seal The Heavens Ch. 527

Therefore we can gain from this that an early Spirit Severing cultivator would be at least 64 times as powerful as a great circle Nascent Soul cultivator.

TL; DR​

Early Nascent Soul cultivators are 5-C (60 Exatons) via scaling to 1/20 of the power needed to split the earth and scaling hundreds of times above even Core Formation cultivators.

Mid Nascent Soul cultivators are Low 5-B (600 Exatons) via being 10 times stronger than early Nascent Soul cultivators.

Late Nascent Soul cultivators are Low 5-B (6 Zettatons) via being 100 times stronger than early Nascent Soul cultivators.

Great Circle Nascent Soul cultivators are 5-B (60 Zettatons) via being 1000 times stronger than early Nascent Soul cultivators, following the trend of gaps between sub-realms at this stage and due to the statement of gaps between cultivation realms growing larger as one progresses.

Early Spirit Severing cultivators are 5-A (3.84 Yottatons) being superior to a 64x multiplier on a Great Circle Nascent Soul.

Due to the gaps getting larger and to avoid undue inflation, the sub-realms in Soul Formation and Soul Transformation will just be treated as massive upscaling, though if others think the multipliers can still be used then we can discuss below.

Agree: Zaratthustra, ZackMoon1234, DarkDragonMedeus, InfiniteSped, Dienomite22, Setsuna tenma, JustSomeWeirdo

Disagree: XXKINGXX69

Neutral:

Last edited:
Seems fine, but for the screenshots I'd take the chapters and put them on Imgur so we can know exactly where they come from, and for that RI quote you should change Yuan Ying and Jie Dan to Nascent Soul and Core Formation since we use the translated names everywhere else.

This should work.

I think we should just upscale to avoid inflation or anything that can create a too big multiplier chain.

Seems fine, but for the screenshots I'd take the chapters and put them on Imgur so we can know exactly where they come from, and for that RI quote you should change Yuan Ying and Jie Dan to Nascent Soul and Core Formation since we use the translated names everywhere else.
That sounds like woooooooooork

I'll find the chap ranges and put them here when I can.

I fail to see how it's hyperbolic, considering that it's a detailed multiplier that fits in with their feats.

Seeing as 4 staff and 3 non-staff agree, and all of the supporter staff at that and since it's a fairly straightforward change, I'll apply this revision and close the thread.

Anyone with arguments to the contrary can message me to reopen the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back