• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hajime(last key)

VS

Bai Xiaochun(third key)

Hajime:

Bai Xiaochun:

Inconclusive :

I read his profile:
1) I don't see him interacting with AE1&2.
2)No resistance to CM1
3)No way way of stoping his infinite revive.
4)range and speed will be a problem.

The only chance for Bai is his passive hax.

Last edited:
I read his profile:
1) I don't see him interacting with AE1&2.
2)No resistance to CM1
3)No way way of stoping his infinite revive.
4)range and speed will be a problem.

The only chance for Bai is his passive hax.
1. Go to techniques and look at Necromancy, his abstract fire is described there.
2. Unnecessary when Hajime gets nulled.
3. See 1. Also, worst comes to worst he just freezes or mind-haxxes him.
4. Passives.

1. Go to techniques and look at Necromancy, his abstract fire is described there.
2. Unnecessary when Hajime gets nulled.
3. See 1. Also, worst comes to worst he just freezes or mind-haxxes him.
4. Passives.
1.Imgur Links are not working for me. DW the promblem is from me.
2.Unless he can null CM1 it's not working, does his passives unclude that fire?
3.(Link problem) can you just post it?
4.No interdimensional, his attacks can't travel to his pocket dimension while his subordinate can attack from it or just bring Hajime inside if something happen.

BTW, he can adapt and gain resistance to layered CM1, won't he just adapt to cover the layers difference?

And He could also use info type 2 power mimicry that works on layered CM2 with more layers that he has,it just take longer to work.

Any energy system or attack in the verse?, Because he can adapt yo them too.

1.Imgur Links are not working for me. DW the promblem is from me.
2.Unless he can null CM1 it's not working, does his passives unclude that fire?
3.(Link problem) can you just post it?
4.No interdimensional, his attacks can't travel to his pocket dimension while his subordinate can attack from it or just bring Hajime inside if something happen.

BTW, he can adapt and gain resistance to layered CM1, won't he just adapt to cover the layers difference?

And He could also use info type 2 power mimicry that works on layered CM2 with more layers that he has,it just take longer to work.

Any energy system or attack in the verse?, Because he can adapt yo them too.
2. Having concept manipulation doesn't prevent blanket power nullification. Like, what?
3. Look at his abilities in earlier keys and in the Cultivation and Divine Sense pages. Also, see "Frigid School Incantation" in his Technique section for freezing.
4. Does it matter? He doesn't need to circumvent Hajime's revives or whatever when he can incapacitate him with mind control, sealing or freezing.

Also for goodness sake, just having CM Type 1 isn't some blanket resistance or wincon. It doesn't matter that he adapted to CM Type 1, it doesn't mean he somehow resists Resistance Negation. Just cause he has CM Type 1, doesn't mean Power Nullification doesn't work on him etc.

The power system specifically breaks the minds of those who try to observe cultivation above their own and Hajime is a mortal to Bai's perspective, so info analysis would end very poorly.

Even if it didn't, again Hajime is too nulled for it to matter.

2. Having concept manipulation doesn't prevent blanket power nullification. Like, what?
That's a NLF. (It's like saying people who can null normal fire can null Kratos's blade of chaos)
3. Look at his abilities in earlier keys and in the Cultivation and Divine Sense pages. Also, see "Frigid School Incantation" in his Technique section for freezing.
Hajime has resistance to absolute zero.

How do we compare fire and freezing attacks in matches?
4. Does it matter? He doesn't need to circumvent Hajime's revives or whatever when he can incapacitate him with mind control, sealing or freezing.
That's the problem, his artifact use info type 2 to detect any abnormality in Hajime and activate to return it to it origibal state, this artifact is automatic and it exist in his pocket dimension.
Also for goodness sake, just having CM Type 1 isn't some blanket resistance or wincon. It doesn't matter that he adapted to CM Type 1, it doesn't mean he somehow resists Resistance Negation.
Seems fair enough .
Just cause he has CM Type 1, doesn't mean Power Nullification doesn't work on him etc.
Unless proven he can null CM1, it's a NLF.
The power system specifically breaks the minds of those who try to observe cultivation above their own and Hajime is a mortal to Bai's perspective, so info analysis would end very poorly.
Something simmilar happen when gaining concept magic (CM1). Even if it's not him his artifact could do it, unless he can break the mind of an object.
Even if it didn't, again Hajime is too nulled for it to matter.
Unless he is dead it does matter. (Another win for the chinaman superiority)

Why is Bai bellow Evangelion ?

That's a NLF. (It's like saying people who can null normal fire can null Kratos's blade of chaos)

Hajime has resistance to absolute zero.

How do we compare fire and freezing attacks in matches?

That's the problem, his artifact use info type 2 to detect any abnormality in Hajime and activate to return it to it origibal state, this artifact is automatic and it exist in his pocket dimension.

Seems fair enough .

Unless proven he can null CM1, it's a NLF.

Something simmilar happen when gaining concept magic (CM1). Even if it's not him his artifact could do it, unless he can break the mind of an object.

Unless he is dead it does matter. (Another win for the chinaman superiority)

Why is Bai bellow Evangelion ?
1. No, that's fundamentally how power nullification works. There's really not some "esoteric" power that one has where they just resist it by having it. The only argument that can be made there is if the power being nulled didn't fundamentally exist in the setting with the power nullification. But it does in Ergenverse and its the reason they even have powers.

If you've been assuming, "X has CM so he can't be power nulled", you've been misusing the power for ages now.

That Kratos example is especially bad. Assuming Kratos didn't have power nullification resistance or smurf hax, normal power nullification with feats of working on magical fire absolutely would work on him.

Not to mention, Kratos' magic and fires are conceptual. This isn't the same as him having concept hax somewhere and also having the Blades. So unless magic itself is a Type 1 concept for Hajime (it could be idk), I don't see this as a good counter.

2. Bai can freeze souls. And his fire can instantly vaporise cultivators that can survive in magma without issue, on top of being conceptual.

3. Every single object in reality in Ergenverse has a soul/mind (since soul = mind in this verse) so he unironically can affect objects.

Evangelion had passive Deconstruction or smth.

If you've been assuming, "X has CM so he can't be power nulled", you've been misusing the power for ages now.
I just saw them are being used like that in matches.
That Kratos example is especially bad. Assuming Kratos didn't have power nullification resistance or smurf hax, normal power nullification with feats of working on magical fire absolutely would work on him.
Didn't know
Not to mention, Kratos' magic and fires are conceptual. This isn't the same as him having concept hax somewhere and also having the Blades. So unless magic itself is a Type 1 concept for Hajime (it could be idk), I don't see this as a good counter.
Concept magic is not energy, it's the Will itself becomibg a concept. In the verse Will can do crazy stuff like give people new abilites and resistance (even if its layered) and if it's strong it can become a Concept type 1. But it's a one time use only unless it was incirporated into an object(artifact) like what hajime does. So yeah you need proof of null CM1 for it.

In Ergenverse, isn't the will the ource of their powers?
2. Bai can freeze souls. And his fire can instantly vaporise cultivators that can survive in magma without issue, on top of being conceptual.
His resistance come from being unaffected by the elemental spirit of ice and snow(he is an AE) attack of absolute zero. This elemental spirit govern the concept of cold and vapor, and it also works on souks and AE. What do you think?
3. Every single object in reality in Ergenverse has a soul/mind (since soul = mind in this verse) so he unironically can affect objects.
Damn, is it some form of energy?
Evangelion had passive Deconstruction or smth.
On what level?
Doesn't Bai resist this?

I just saw them are being used like that in matches.

Didn't know

Concept magic is not energy, it's the Will itself becomibg a concept. In the verse Will can do crazy stuff like give people new abilites and resistance (even if its layered) and if it's strong it can become a Concept type 1. But it's a one time use only unless it was incirporated into an object(artifact) like what hajime does. So yeah you need proof of null CM1 for it.

In Ergenverse, isn't the will the ource of their powers?

His resistance come from being unaffected by the elemental spirit of ice and snow(he is an AE) attack of absolute zero. This elemental spirit govern the concept of cold and vapor, and it also works on souks and AE. What do you think?

Damn, is it some form of energy?

On what level?
Doesn't Bai resist this?
What you're explaining seems to just be that the root of the power system is Type 1 CM But even by that logic then Bai can affect Type 1 CM as well, since he possesses a Will Core (which at the highest level in-universe supersedes Type 1 concepts).

Hajime should resist the ice though, so it comes down to the flame and sealing.

The Evangelion stuff was concept level and macroquantic I think? And Bai doesn't have his potent deconstruction in this key, but other cultivators do.

What you're explaining seems to just be that the root of the power system is Type 1 CM But even by that logic then Bai can affect Type 1 CM as well, since he possesses a Will Core (which at the highest level in-universe supersedes Type 1 concepts).
Why there is no CM1 in his profile?
Hajime should resist the ice though, so it comes down to the flame and sealing.
Sealing could work. What is the temperature?
The Evangelion stuff was concept level and macroquantic I think? And Bai doesn't have his potent deconstruction in this key, but other cultivators do.
Don't see any CM, and they don't resist Bai passives. There is also the Mummy who look like he can deafeat them. Why is Qiqi that high when she got nothing on Ji Ning and other charachters, all she has is time travel.

Can I put Hajime against someone above Bai?

Last edited:
Why there is no CM1 in his profile?
Other than being fused into his Gold Core and cultivation, he doesn't wield Will to that level until way later.
Sealing could work. What is the temperature?
Temperature is never stated but it instantly turns cultivators who can interact with magma to ash. It also burns on a metaphysical level (description of Necromancy in Technique section).
Don't see any CM, and they don't resist Bai passives. There is also the Mummy who look like he can deafeat them. Why is Qiqi that high when she got nothing on Ji Ning and other charachters, all she has is time travel.
Then idk. QiQi was DT's character and ya know how debating him can be. So I don't bother.
Can I Hajime against someone above Bai?
Prolly not?

Other than being fused into his Gold Core and cultivation, he doesn't wield Will to that level until way later.
Does he resist it?
Temperature is never stated but it instantly turns cultivators who can interact with magma to ash. It also burns on a metaphysical level (description of Necromancy in Technique section).
We have him resisting The spirit that govern heat and light, and fire magic that reach a temperature of 3000 celsius minimum, this also work on soul and AE. Hajime can heal soul and physical damage either automaticlly or passivly through another artifact.
Prolly not?
Is that a rule?

Back