• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Memes directly related to Vs Debating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redgrave once accidentally said SBA was something Gilgamesh could pull out of the gate of Babylon

chaos ensued

Ah, I see

The Smashor said:
Oh my...

Did anyone ever stop to think that he could just pull out a paper with SBA on it and not the actual laws of reality?
The paper would be framed with solid gold that spells out GILGAMESH, though

CrimsonStarFallen said:
SBA Manipulation would be... neat. If I may indulge, please, things doable with it could include:

1. Able to change which character version is used. Not necessarily strongest or most recent, change their key.

2. Change what the victory conditions are.

3. Change the state of mind of the combatants. Ex: No longer willing to kill, willing to give up, characters might leave or become friends, as well as knowledge of the other characters/verse.

4. Change preparation time, including: Awareness of the battle, the transportation to the battlefield, from what, with what equipment, which form the characters are transported into, which state of mind they're given, when the battle starts & if they're disoriented by the sudden start.

5. Change which equipment is standard, change the time. (Normally such that both characters are at their strongest, even allowing for paradoxes.), as well as location

6. Change what sort of outside influence is present, allowing other characters from either 'verse to be present or not, in spite of the exceptions & restrictions, & which sorts of aid other characters can('t) provide.

7. Change starting distance, the limitations, what they're based on....

8. Control 'verse equalization, allowing control of how supernatural elements of the 'verses interact, & which don't work, & such.

So yeah. Pretty powerful. Maybe not a complete list. Anyone wanna list what powers SBA grants?

Mr. Bambu said:
friendly reminder that unless you're in a small handful of like seven verses you get solo'd effortlessly by somebody
I like to call them the "Seven Omnipotents" for a reason.

They´re not technically omnipotent per the standards, but calling them the "Seven Zeroes" sounds boring.

"chakra being equalized to reiryoku/reiatsu give them soul manip resistance even tho they don't have it naturaly" is my favorite meme recently.

NoMoreTalking said:
This guy doesn't have the profile on this site yet, but he surely will. So...
Dan Kuroto Life Points
I now want to learn, in-detail, about his powers. Also, if he ends up becoming a spammed match character....

Dan Kuroto -> Danku Roto -> Dank Rot

(Please forgive me if that's too rude.)

Imaginym said:
I now want to learn, in-detail, about his powers
Okay then.

-First, he have 99 lives.

-When he dies, his body will completely vanish and got erased, and Continue system will activate, resurrect him completely. This is example.

-He is Bugster, a virus data, so he doesn't have a soul. Can only kills his physical body that have 99 lives

-He can induce Bugster Virus to other people, which makes them die instantly and completely erase their body.

-In this series, every Riders can activate the "Game Area" which they can control and gains power from it.

If SAO it's about people go into Video Game World, this one is about people bring Video Game Powers into a real world.

-His Zombie Action Gamer Lvl X form cannot die completely, only takes damage and get stronger, to the point that he completely defeated his enemy that once easily overpowered him.

-His Zombie Action Gamer Lvl X-0 can use "Muteki Mode", grant him 10 seconds of Invicibility, immune to all attacks and powers includes Time Stop.

-His Strongest Form is Genm God Maximum Lvl 1000000000, has an ability to freely set his strength and speed as much as he wants (He set his strength strong enough to sling a moon towards his enemy in Movie, and later in the novel he do it again, but with Mars), can creates any game and grant him any powers with a thought, for example, Zombie Chronicle game grants him the ability to summons a horde of Zombie Gamers which attack and infect anyone on sight, turning them into a zombified Bugster Virus, Cosmic Chronicle Game Area is as vast as the universe itself, and he can control it at will, and has immunity to Time Stop.

-And the scariest part is, he creates all those powers by himself. He is a Super-Genius guy with insanity and massive God Complex.

The Smashor said:
Oh my...

Did anyone ever stop to think that he could just pull out a paper with SBA on it and not the actal laws of reality?
That still means that he has some idea of how fights work, most importantly the win conditions.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Ex-Aid: The first ever Kamen Rider series who really haxxy af
Oh my, i swear Kuroto or Emu can swipe most of LDO Members expect Reinhard and Machina.
Just to remind you, Ren and Merc are part of LDO

and Trifa can fire the Longinuslanze Testament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back