• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Memes directly related to Vs Debating 2: Electric Boogaloo

If you don't want any of your characters to lose just make a cosmology that exceeds standard 1-A cosmology and then give all the fodder characters all the hax from one of the higher 1-A+ characters

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Nah, The Overvoid alone farts on Warhammer, D and D, Twin Peaks (I heard the tier 0 revisions were rejected so they are staying at 1-A from what I heard) and SCP if we go by the god tiers
I mean;

1.Cthulhu Mythos:

Two Tier 0s.

Infinite above baseline High 1-As.

1-A+ fodder etc.

2.The Elder Scrolls:

Two Tier 0s.

A couple of above baseline High 1-As.

A 1-A+ section of reality etc.

3. World of Darkness (from what I've heard of possible revisions):

One Tier 0.

Several High 1-As.

Maybe more.

Pretty sure DC would fall at number 4 or something.

The Smashor said:
Homestuck beat MCU before revisions I'm pretty sure, just given how much stupid stuff it has.
That is actually true, Homestuck is pretty powerful, but I'm talking about the 7-A's (getting stomped by the god tiers like caliborn isn't really anything too sad)

-Bowser destroying/ruining dreams (Which are whole universes in the Mario-verse) in the Dream Depot 1 by 1 (Although this could be argued to be hax)

-Bowser tanking the death of the Universe in Galaxy 1, before coming back stronger in Galaxy 2 due to being empowered by a Grand Star (And Mario fought him in both games)

-The SMRPG cast fighting Culex who "holds time from its beginning to its end", is "above creation" or something, and iirc in the Japanese version he's straight up said to be time.

-In Super Mario Bros. 2 Mouser's bombs are said to be able to destroy dreams (Which are whole universes in the Mario-verse), Wart is far above him, and Mario fought Wart.

-I don't know much about Mario and Rabids but there was a Low 2-C feat there with Mario fighting the Megabug.

These are the ones I remember, but I'll have to recheck

-Bowser never used technology in Mario Party 5

-Yes, Just Yes

-Here

-just in case you wanted it, here's a scan for the destroying dreams

-We use the Game to give Mario abilities so we clearly consider it as such (Also Mario doesn't really have a canon)

All of these were even brought up in the discussion for the current Mario CRT and it was actually brought up that "Possibly Low 2-C Base Mario" was a possibility (And That there were too many Low 2-C feats to just ignore)

-Still, probably hax

-Lumas protected Mario and Peach, not unreasonable to assume they protected Bowser

-Literally never says anywhere that he is time or anything universal

-"Good Dreams Destroy". That can be interpreted as giving nightmares or otherwise making the dream worse. His bombs only create a small explosion and don't destroy the universe you're in, so I'm 99.9% sure it's that.

-Whoever did that needs to look at our crossover rules. Just beacuse Mario dosn't have a canon dosn't mean everything is canon, espesially crossovers. We assume those are non-canon by default. I'm gonna need to make a CRT for that later.

The Smashor said:
-Still, probably hax
-Lumas protected Mario and Peach, not unreasonable to assume they protected Bowser

-Literally never says anywhere that he is time or anything universal

-"Good Dreams Destroy". That can be interpreted as giving nightmares or otherwise making the dream worse. His bombs only create a small explosion and don't destroy the universe you're in, so I'm 99.9% sure it's that.

-Whoever did that needs to look at our crossover rules. Just beacuse Mario dosn't have a canon dosn't mean everything is canon, espesially crossovers. We assume those are non-canon by default. I'm gonna need to make a CRT for that later.
1. There is already a CRT for this

2. The mario directors have confirmed that the whole mario verse is one big canon

Back