• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Memes directly related to Vs Debating 2: Electric Boogaloo

SpookyShadow said:
What about Suggsverse?
(Really, I just heard of this first time in my life and this is so ridiculous)
The scariest thing is that if someone put the effort into scaling that incoherent mess of a verse, the Mythos, Umineko, Masadaverse, TES and Twin Peaks would likely still fodderize it.

Suggsverse is what happens when a vs debater doesn't want his characters to lose

DarkGrath said:
Suggsverse is what happens when a vs debater doesn't want his characters to lose
It's what happens when a vs debater gets salty about the Big Three fodderizing his verse and goes "On yeah!?"

Which leaves us with a pile of

Kumashit2

The Smashor said:
"The big three"?
Cthulhu Mythos, Umineko: When They Cry and the Masadaverse. Though Twin Peaks and TES are around here as well.

Genericstickman said:
Funnily enough Cthulhu Mythos has one of the worst straight up 2-As on the wiki
To be fair, they're literally less than fodder in verse but yeah, they're pretty probably contenders for top 5 weakest. Though they might move up to High 1-B with the ongoing revisions so....that's probably worse.

I've always loved how hax is so important that it feels like characters get weaker the higher tier they are

Yeah, everyone is so hax focused characters who are just AP are considered some of the weakest of their tier, even if they have really high AP for their tier.

Knack being the acception, of course.

DarkGrath said:
I've always loved how hax is so important that it feels like characters get weaker the higher tier they are
I love it even more that once you get to 1-A, hax becomes meaningless.

SpookyShadow said:
Isn't 1-A hax in itself?
Not really. Thanks to the Tiering System revsions, you no longer automatically get associated perks (Type 10 Immortality, True Godly, Type 5 Acausality etc) without proof of having these powers. Even Irrelevant speed and LS might no longer be a must-have for the tier.

Screw you Ultima, for downgrading our fave verses

Who cares, Tier 1-A/higher in matches is not even a bit interesting imo

It's just "my outversal omnipresent omniscient dong is infinitely transcending yours outversal omnipresent omniscient dong"

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Type 10 immo and Irrelevant speed are still 1-A based tho
Wasn't there a discussion about characters no longer inherently having them just by being in the tier? Probably wrong but I remember something in that vein.

Planck69 said:
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Type 10 immo and Irrelevant speed are still 1-A based tho
Wasn't there a discussion about characters no longer inherently having them just by being in the tier? Probably wrong but I remember something in that vein.
Yeah but it was just a misconception back then. For now, they are still 1-A

Planck69 said:
DarkGrath said:
It's what happens when a vs debater gets salty about the Big Three fodderizing his verse and goes "On yeah!?"
Which leaves us with a pile of

Kumashit2
I think he got salty because of the OBD downgrading the Getbackers verse and treated them as weak though where he believe they are multiversal but for the OBD, they are like wall level or something. But yeah its hilarious lol

It would almost be readable if he didn't wax poetic about how "omnisupermega-pata-alephnipotent" a character is every two seconds.

Um...no one says that Giorno is the strongest Jojo character. Still hilarious scenario though.

Genericstickman said:
And yet the fodder MCU can solo him since as we all know the MCU is now fodder except Dormammu but he doesn't exist anymore since the MCU is fodder
Funnily enough, GER could feasibly beat Dormammu.

I mean Doctor Strange kinda canonically GERs him to death

Genericstickman said:
He can't set a space times willpower to 0
He has the range and Dormammu being a sentient space-time has no bearing on his mind given that he can still be interacted with. And the willpower manip is achieved through causality manip anyway, which Dormammu is canonically beaten by a lesser variant of. So yeah, GER does his thing.

Back