• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Memes directly related to Vs Debating 2: Electric Boogaloo

The Abrahamic God who billions worship and follow and in their literal holy book he is called omnipotent as well as being the symbol of omnipotence<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< A young boy from a nintendo game who likes to say OK!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< A pruple fat man with an OP Oven glove<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Some web novel guy with a massive wall of text and has to do with slime<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< An edgy nazi character from a visual novel which is so obscure nobody has ever heard of it before the VSBW<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Literally Paper<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<A real life dude you can follow on twitter<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< A creepy pasta spaghetti monster<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Shaggy

It, along with the ending of SAO, is one of the few animes where I sat there in utter, thoughtless silence and at the end of the run just kinda said "yeah that sucked" and moved on

I mean the first one where Kirito stabs a game dev

I'm pretty sure he planned it all along, just not very well

Ionliosite said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
To be fair, I had heard of the Dies Irae anime when it aired. Didn't know it was based on a visual novel untill I got to this wiki tho.
You heard of the anime?? I never heard of anything masada before this wiki.

it's only this wiki that puts his works into such high regard, like, even higher than Marvel or DC, pretty odd

To be fair, I had heard of the Dies Irae anime when it aired. Didn't know it was based on a visual novel untill I got to this wiki tho.
You heard of the anime?? I never heard of anything masada before this wiki.

it's only this wiki that puts his works into such high regard, like, even higher than Marvel or DC, pretty odd

I mean, yes, I've heard of the anime. Partly because I keep a close eye on any seasonal anime, partly because I got attracted because it had nazis and waifus.

I wouldn't say this wiki holds Shinza on such high regard, mainly because Marvel and DC are such a pain to index that they need extremely special attention.

• Do not attempt to change the current Dragon Ball power ratings without explicit feats from the new anime series. We have heard all of the arguments many times before, and are so exhausted of constantly dealing with those topics that bringing them up recurrently leads to nowhere, with the thread being oftentimes closed immediately.
Oh, It's about not to make CRT's on upgrades, not being disallowed on CRT'S For them. But still, being disallowed to make CRT'S on the whole old series is something that can't be said for marvel and DC

That's TFS Goku disguised as Thanos.

Back