• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Memeization: The Sword Art Online Discussion Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Previous thread: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2182957

Alicization episode 24 just dropped. Eugeo's dead. Child Alice is dead. Cardinal is dead. Charlotte is dead. Quinella is dead. Chudelfuck is dead. Kirito is brain damaged and is now a vegetable with

d e p p r e s s i o n .

What a wonderful way to end off the second cour.

Like last time I'm keeping a segment here where I send the link to comments or sources that could help understand the episode better (Since the director really likes not adding important scenes that could get people to understand the anime better and we shouldn't blame Reki for all the crap that went wrong during the anime's production):

A full year of SAO bois. Grab your popcorn, check out Digibro for consistent SAO hate-- Wait. Digi quit his SAO episodic reviews. Crap.

Note: Keep spoilers of the future to a minimum.

20190330 122232

>+53,594 bits

excuse me this is SAO not Starcross what are you doing

Xmark12 said:
Sooo, I did some changes to the verse page. You know, just a little addition, nothing too major...
holy ******* hell what happened to SAO's verse page

I'm scared to think about what'll happen when Unital Ring is translated.

Hue. They don't call me the info broker of SAO for nothin'!

...Wait that's Argo. Well uh, the info broker of the SAO vsbw page! Especially on SAO lore.

Yeeeee

Sweet, that's fine. It's still weird how ALO is ALfheim with the first two letters being capitalized instead of it just being Alfheim.

Yes

.... Maybe you'd get that joke if I said OWO instead

Anyways i wanna make profiles for the Gameverse... when I'm done with finals ofc but still.

The most impressive feats likely come from Hollow Realization, with the creating-half-of-Aincrad feat and all, and the Hollow Fragment characters maaaaybe being 8-B because the higher floors might scale to the Incarnation of the Radius, considering they're already at least at least at least at least at least High 8-C by that point, might as well put them as 8-B.

Bam, episode 12.

Also imo, I didn't really like Quinella's voice actor. Or at least, her voice is good, but she kinda overacts her scenes. It makes Quinella seem like a stereotypical 1-D villain, when she's more than that.

Also is it just me or does Quinella remind me of Esdeath?

...We need a Quinella profile asap to see if she could go up against Esdeath. Pronto.

In other news, this is also a light novel problem (even though it's handled waaaaay better in there), but I feel like giving exposition on the main threat and who they are lowers the mystery of the adventure. Yes it makes the stakes more clear, but you don't have a chance to show that information now since you've already told it.

It's like in the FC/OC Tabletop where I just info dumped your main mission and all the mystery disappeared. Now you have a straight cut goal... and sometimes that's more boring than figuring stuff out yourself and making theories.

That's also why I learned and stopped doing that for future games where I DM/GM.

I mean, sometimes the story isn't improved by mystery

... Like ugh....

Oh yeah, Goblin Slayer.

It's clear as day why they go after Goblins. If it was a mystery, maybe it would be a big suprise, but the way they've done it, you understand Goblin Slayer's obsession. But, the story's still good as you want to know what happens in the adventures of said character, cause you've had your interest peaked already from finding out most you would need to know.

Also we don't talk about the FC/OC Tabletop. Bad momojojo

Well I guess. There's still a bit of mystery left, and some interesting philosophical stuff that comes up because of this exposition dump in the future if A-1 won't fhek it up.

I recommend to read the light novels man, they're a hella good read, even though each novel is pretty long (300-400 pages-ish. Also keep in mind A-1 adapts each novel in around 4 episodes).

I have no money and I do not want to get the books at the expense of who went into making them

My parents already think I'm a weeb

Well okay only my dad but I still do not want to walk on those eggshells

I am currently making Quinella, but finding an image is tricky without looking like I ripped it straight from a hentai manga.

Also, DMUA, my offer about giving you fan-translated PDFs still stands. Just message me at anytime.

Kuroiha said:
I am currently making Quinella, but finding an image is tricky without looking like I ripped it straight from a hentai manga.
K e K

Kuroiha said:

Also, DMUA, my offer about giving you fan-translated PDFs still stands. Just message me at anytime.
Just use either one of these for now until we get official anime character designs for her:
Vol 14 - 165
Quinella

Also here's a quick render of the first pic (was too lazy to do the bottom half. Doing this on the phone is torture):

Creating something does count as AP iirc, cuz you can destroy it too. It also makes sense since she has absolute authority over the Underworld.

Imo her AP would be Building level+ since she's comparable to Kirito (Though you'd think with her age she'd be physically stronger than Alice or something, since she'd have massive Control Authorities). Then she'd have a calc for her creation feat probably, and that'd be with Sacred Arts.

Hm. Alright.

But it's stated that she could kill Kirito in a single slash, and has done some crazy feats like destroying Eugeo's full-power ice arrow with a sigh.

I'll add an "At least".

As for the creation feat, I'll try to calc it.

So... Uh. I attempted it here.

I feel like I just made a huge mess of calc stacking, but then again, I'm no good with calcs anyway.

I got Low 7-B (Small City level).

None of that is actually Calc Stacking, I believe.

You aren't trying to use one calc to get results for another, but you're just trying to scale everything out.

Though, you sure there isn't a better way to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back