• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Memeization: The Sword Art Online Discussion Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is a Lord of the Rings reference, I've never watched it cause I just kinda have been wrapped up in too many things to appreciate classics

It's immensely more terrible if you've played the game and got blindsided by it

DMUA said:
It's immensely more terrible if you've played the game and got blindsided by it
Maybe. I've played games and watched gameplay of certain scenes with these emotional moments, and the only one that was actually hella sad was that one scene in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness.

Either way

I still didn't get attached to the robros that well

Because we know that entire limbs take 3 minutes to regenerate back, low-mid shouldn't be listed as not combat applicable, but at least it should be specified that it takes 3 minutes.

So I just realized, Star King Kirito still has Superhuman Lifting Strength

He should be Multi Stellar for moving a bunch of stars

Hey, guys. I'm back after a long hiatus from this website due to school stuff. I hope you guys still remember me.

How would you guys feel about another Kirito CRT? It would primarily be focused on adding new hax (some of which might be broken), and possibly a revisit on Incarnation.

Btw: DMUA, Congrats on getting Calc Group.

Probably

throw in lifting strength too while you're at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back