• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito's Rainbow Light Show Of Death Upgrade

Oh, wait before we close the thread I DID calc this.

Thoughts? It'd just be higher into 7-B and give us LS (although I probably got that part wrong) depending on which end is accepted.

Oh, wait before we close the thread I DID calc this.

Thoughts? It'd just be higher into 7-B and give us LS (although I probably got that part wrong) depending on which end is accepted.
Oh no you can't upgrade LS with something like this unless but he's like using TK or something to move the clouds but the AP upgrade is valid

Oh no you can't upgrade LS with something like this unless but he's like using TK or something to move the clouds but the AP upgrade is valid
Ah I see I see. Although for cloud moving calcs is it really just the cloud's mass you need? Cause I thought you also had to factor in water displacement or whatever.

Ah I see I see. Although for cloud moving calcs is it really just the cloud's mass you need? Cause I thought you also had to factor in water displacement or whatever.
For just KE from movement yeah since calculator does most of the work for you and accounts for that already but there is table here that gives you thr liquid content

Does this happen in the light novel?

I'm a bit hesitant just looking at it, it might be fine since the 7-B rating from the Night Sky Sword absorbing the light from the sky and not really considering all the goddess accounts lending their incarnation as well, but this also feels like one of those anime exclusive things

It's kinda anime exclusive kinda not. The light novel cites the scene as "A gust of wind stealing away Asuna's vision." After Kirito does the final vorpal strikes so you could say the attack was powerful enough to blow the clouds away. I would like to say though certain feats from the anime I think should be allowed if they are just adding more context to a fight (which is what this one I feel is doing) but feats that are obviously just huge over-exaggerations in animation or presentation should obviously not be accepted.

but feats that are obviously just huge over-exaggerations in animation or presentation should obviously not be accepted.
Like "a gust of wind" being extrapolated to "clouds are moved several kilometers every which way in Kirito's wake"?

Like "a gust of wind" being extrapolated to "clouds are moved several kilometers every which way in Kirito's wake"?
I guess? It’s up to your interpretation really.

is the calc correct at least?

I'm not that familiar with DT's new calculator but it doesn't seem like there was anything on the calc about density or a link to the thing itself

Last edited:
Back