• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Memeization: The Sword Art Online Discussion Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure.

IIRC, there was never a scene or part in Alicization where someone stated the height of the walls themselves. Only the length.

Okay, I finally found the scan that shows Kirito's 6-C in AP, not just with Starburst Stream:

I understood was what happening the moment the cluster of stars drifting here from the north became a rainbow-colored waterfall and poured into the blade.

The Night Sky Sword's power was its ability to absorb Resources within a far-reaching range.

And the strongest Resource in this world was most definitely not the Spatial Resources allocated by the system, like the sun or the land. It was the power of the human spirit. The power of prayers, wishes, and hope.

The final member of the almost infinitely descending star cluster was absorbed into the sword.

Then, the very second when the last two golden and multicolored stars dissolved into the body of the blade—

The Night Sky Sword beamed with the rainbow of emotions from a host of people.

The light traveled from the hilt into my arm, permeating my entire body. My lower body, wrecked by Gabriel, regenerated in an instant in the warm radiance.

The starlight congregated at my left arm too, giving the Blue Rose Sword in my hand a blinding luminance—

"OH…HHHHHHH!"

I fanned my two swords far apart, shouting.

"LLLLLLLLL!!"

Opposite me, Gabriel had broken free of his ice bindings and was letting loose a bizarre howl.

He no longer resembled anything like a human. Wrapped in bluish-black flames, his naked, liquid metal-like body was giving off a menacing glow, and the violet-blue light ejecting from his eye sockets reminded me of escaping hellfire.

The giant void blade in his right hand went high up in the air, and his wings that were now also blades lengthened in all directions.

Just then, his left hand aimed at me and a uncountable number of tightly packed black wires burst forth.

"…OHH!!"

I set up a barrier of light with a yell and deflected them.

Then I fully opened my wings, transformed from the hem of my long coat.

With my left sword in front and my right sword behind, I kicked the air with all of my might.

Since there was only a minuscule distance between me and the enemy, it should have taken under a second for me to charge towards him at full speed. But in this segment of time, I became enshrouded in an infinitely long sensation of acceleration.

The figure of a person appeared to my right.

It was a knight in black armor with a black mustache, wearing a long, large blade. The man was hugging the shoulder of a gray-skinned female knight sticking close to him; he studied me and said:

"You must shed your bloodlust, youngster. His empty soul cannot be cut by the Incarnation of murder."

Next, a short-haired, well-built man appeared to his left. Dressed in casual blue robes, he was equipped with a steel-colored longsword. This was Integrity Knight Commander Bercouli, a strident grin over his gutsy features.

"No fear, boy. Your sword bears with it the weight of the world itself."

Basically he absorbed the power of everyone into his sword, but since he could still withstand the power of Gabriel's strikes, it would be safe to assume he'd still have possibly 6-C dura.

Bump for more input. I was thinking putting this on his profile:

(Shook the entire Underworld with Starburst Stream during the time period where he was powered by all the spirits in the world. Even without Starburst Stream it's stated that his sword bears the weight of the world itself)

Yeeeaaaah, still a shorter alternative to "Even without Starburst Stream he absorbed the power of the souls of everyone in the world and should only be a bit weaker than when using Starburst Stream". It doesn't make sense that he could only use 6-C power with Starburst Stream, since he absorbed the power. It should also be in addition to all his other skills.

Also Gabriel would be 6-C for counterattacking the attacks right? Didn't Kirito block some of his attacks with a barrier? Would his barriers be 6-C when powered by the world or normally?

Just then, his left hand aimed at me and a uncountable number of tightly packed black wires burst forth.

"…OHH!!"

I set up a barrier of light with a yell and deflected them.

If it's powered by the world then that's even more proof that the power could be used in stuff other than Starburst Stream.

Starburst Stream is a hilariously huge attack modifier though. His attack power went from rivalling Asuna who could just barely make a noticeable dent on the Gleam Eyes' health bar to killing the damn thing.

He would be amped in full by the Spirit Ball in sword shape shtick, but Starburst Stream would very likely be his peak and his normal stats with the amp would be far from said peak.

It would still be somewhere around that ballpark though, since he was still High 8-C even during Starburst Stream.

Island level is 4.3 Gigatons, Kirito shaking the world with Starburst Stream is 24.5 Gigatons in the lowball versio.

Kirito is 5.6976744186 times stronger than baseline in the lowball version, which isn't even the accepted version. I don't think Starburst Stream is that big of an amp, because if it was Kirito would have one shotted Gleam Eyes on the first hit.

Well, you've got to remember it's a video game and a 10x boost wouldn't necessarily instakill. It would just hurt alot. Say... Make something go down in 16 hits?

The Underworld isn't really a video game though...

Sure it uses "HP" in the form of "Durability", but the people still bleed. Headshots insta kill. Arm shots make the user bleed out rapidly if they don't do anything about it.

Remember in SAO you can get stabbed right through the head and be fine, look at the Kirito on the bridge gif.

I'm talking about it's showing in SAO when you actually get a sense of scale for the amp.

Also, believe me, I have memorized that scene well.

It's still within the range of High 8-C though, since it didn't one shot the beast and it still took all 16 hits. The Skill is just reaaaally fast.

Also side-note, still asking whether Kirito's barriers are 6-C or not.

Shit. Oh well. I'll get started on Gabrilel then.

Quinella seems to be missing some things, though.

It's not a boatload until you're filling the screen entirely

When sugou had put kirito under gravity and kirito had got up despite that. I don't know if y'all discussed this or not but I'm just pointing that out. Please correct me if I'm wrong

Tbh it's probably just immense willpower. At least imo. That or it's cause of Kayaba's admin account.

Huh, so apparantly EoS UW Kirito could be a completely separate profile.

Because Higa actually didn't delete EoS UW Kirito's memories, only Asuna's, and kept UW Kirito in the Underworld while IRL Kirito got to stay with Asuna.

...You can see where this is probably going. A Kirito without an Asuna? Oooooh boy Higa you screwed up.

Anyways, what I'm saying is EoS UW Kirito (Aka Star King Kirito as his official name) should be a separate profile from current Kirito. His powers would be the exact same as current UW Kirito, but also likely have Quinella's powers too, since he grew stronger within 200+ years.

Honestly if we're making a new profile, we should make it just be for Alictization in general, with the Kirito we know and love (Unless you've only watched the anime) being the first key and EoS being the second.

I guess. Then we'd have to move all the UW matches over to that profile I guess, sure.

I'll make it right now.

Yeah, that's better, especially considering Underworld Kirito is quite different in several regards.

Xmark12 said:
Huh, so apparantly EoS UW Kirito could be a completely separate profile.
Because Higa actually didn't delete EoS UW Kirito's memories, only Asuna's, and kept UW Kirito in the Underworld while IRL Kirito got to stay with Asuna.

...You can see where this is probably going. A Kirito without an Asuna? Oooooh boy Higa you screwed up.

Anyways, what I'm saying is EoS UW Kirito (Aka Star King Kirito as his official name) should be a separate profile from current Kirito. His powers would be the exact same as current UW Kirito, but also likely have Quinella's powers too, since he grew stronger within 200+ years.
I was discussing this a couple weeks ago with someone, but forgot to bring it up. Do you need help?

If we're making a new profile for Alicization, won't Kirito's original Alicization stats need to be removed?

I could do it if so.

I'll just leave this here because I'll probably be off for some time after this post:

(Don't read if you don't like spoilers)

My apologies if this has been brought up before, but...

I'm almost done with Volume 18 of Alicization, and there's feats like (Star King) Kirito shaking the entire universe with Incarnation, summoning and firing "stars", disintegrating 200 meter tall metal monsters, possible FTL feat, being able to easily shake planets, and surviving the vaccuum of outer space. Space is 100% simulated and also exists in Alicization, apparently.

There's also shitloads of possible star-level feats, too.

Maybe star-level SAO might be possible, but it's probably at least planet level.

Then star-level SAO might finally be a thing afterall... What would moving stars' positions' across the sky be?

FTL KE probably. Not really quantifiable beyond just a general vague idea of how many stars get moved.

Oh. It was "spreading/splitting the night sky across".

Oh well, Kirito should be at least planet level at the very least, if star-level is unaccepted, seeing as how he shook a planet quite easily with Incarnation.

Also, EoS Alicization has "Incarnation Measuring Needles", which remind me of DBZ Power Level Scouters.

It looks good.

Should probably put a note that says to hold off on battles with SK Kirito, though, because stats are bound to change.

Ye, alright. I should just keep his Sacred Arts/Incarnation stats as Unknown for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back