• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas, Ban & King vs Luffy, Zoro & Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.
All at Full Power takes place in the center of Britannia so no Df Weaknesses

the battles are separate so they cannot help eachother and it's until the other person is unable to battle

Mel Ban King
Monster Trio

Meliodas vs Monkey D. Luffy

Ban vs Roronoa Zoro

King vs Sanji

meliodas > luffy

ban > zoro

king > sanji

the upgrades for nnt are coming way to quick for any of the m3 to keep up with....

Zoro can't keep Ban down and gets drained, KO'd. Luffy is just plain weaker than Meliodas, although Mel can't use full counter on him probably. King vs Sanji is close but King has serious hax.

Honestly Meliodas would easily solo all of them due to extreme speed difference. Baan could probably do the same if he started while using Hunter Fest (was able to keep up with Galan).

King doesn't have as many speed feats, but he has petrification hax, and has been shown to much stronger than Sanji who was simply a cook.

Also Meliodas could casually beat Luffy even in his Gear 4 form, considering how badly he blitzed Galan who was mach 1000 or something. (Luffy had trouble getting from one end of Dressrosa to another to fight Doffy, which is probably 50 km tops)

Anyway I agree sins take it all three rounds. Luffy vs King would have been a better match, (Luffy would lose to Ban simply because he's immortal and can drain his attacks. Once Luffy is drained, Ban would just steal his heart or something and that would be that).

King has flight advantage and can spam attacks from above with little effort but Luffy has higher destructive potency. Well both are comparable in speeds, though it's hinted King may be a bit faster.

well yes, but that was before, both of themw ere kind of holding back. Also Baan kind of got fodderized by Hendrickson demon form, but he was comparable to Galan after using Hunter's Fest.

^but that was because ban stole galans strength, that means ban is after using his ability prety much: 100%-ban-strangth + 80% (because galan wasnt completly powerless)-galan strength, and galan became 20% of himself (i guessed the numbers but considering the way the fight went i think it is a reasenable guess)...

btw, king doesnt only have petrification hax, he also possesses a immensely dangerous ability called "disaster" which can basically allow him to make any kind of injury deadly or the other way around of making any deadyl injury like a small cut (afterall he was descrbied with "power over life and death" i think the "life" part would be healing) ^_^

i would think so to and cant he only spam his blades and use scared tree to heal himself and others and meliodas can BLITS THE HELL OUT OF THEM

Meliodas and Ban are enough for the win. Add in King and this becomes way too easy. Meliodas is easily above anyone else and can possibly take on Zoro and Sanji and win. Ban alone would be a problem for Luffy since he can't die and his regen is great. Not to mention that Snatch is pretty op. I can see Luffy incapacitating Ban in 1v1 but then again Ban could also defeat and kill Luffy. With King's help they can surely win against Luffy.

Just saw separate matches. Well all of the Sins defeat their opponents.

Pretty sure the only OP member that wins is Sanji. Tho if the matches had been-

Luffy vs King

Zoro vs Mel

Sanji vs Ban

Then i would've went with OP winning all three matches.

Pocket-Chu said:
Luffy vs King

Zoro vs Mel

Sanji vs Ban

how is sanji even touching ban wtf lol, also I'd still put it torwards Mel other than Zoro, however Luffy vs King, I could def see luffy winning but if king can petrify him, he's kind of ****** :/

Pocket-Chu said:
Luffy vs King

Zoro vs Mel

Sanji vs Ban

Good joke lol, luffy is the only one with a good choice of that match-up and that is because he is paired with the "weakest" of the three

since when is king the weakest? Ban is the weakest one out of ordinary stats, he only manages to do something thanks to immortality(which actually only helps him in surviving the fights he lost which are actually a lot) and more importantly he has a hax-power, well, to be fair we didnt see his sacred treasure...

king has his sacred trasure and can otherwise only use the fairy-tree for attacking (im not really sure if there is a difference between his treasure and the tree since the weapon was created out of the tree :I ), but he never used his own hax.ability (mostlikely because of his personality), afterall it is bascially a one-hit-kill the moment he uses it on a enemy, the smallest illness or injury would become deadly in a single moment and kill the victim :I

i know this was off-topic but Ban is clearly the weakest one, if im hoonest i doubt that without his ability he would even have a chance to win agaisnt any of the three strawhats :)

GreatestSin said:
since when is king the weakest? Ban is the weakest one out of ordinary stats, he only manages to do something thanks to immortality(which actually only helps him in surviving the fights he lost which are actually a lot) and more importantly he has a hax-power, well, to be fair we didnt see his sacred treasure...
king has his sacred trasure and can otherwise only use the fairy-tree for attacking (im not really sure if there is a difference between his treasure and the tree since the weapon was created out of the tree :I ), but he never used his own hax.ability (mostlikely because of his personality), afterall it is bascially a one-hit-kill the moment he uses it on a enemy, the smallest illness or injury would become deadly in a single moment and kill the victim :I

i know this was off-topic but Ban is clearly the weakest one, if im hoonest i doubt that without his ability he would even have a chance to win agaisnt any of the three strawhats :)
Yea ban w/o his sacred treasure is pretty weak, pretty hype when he gets it though B)

GreatestSin said:

He's the second strongest in this match-up because he is facing one of three fighters who are physical powerhouses and also because nothing they have can kill him. King, on the other hand, doesn't have quite those same luxuries. If they were fighting haxier foes, I would agree with you, but OP is a pretty basic verse.

^there is nothing that can kill ban, but i agree that he could take probably all of the other sides abilitys,

the problem i have is that people understaminate kings abilitys, he doesnt even need to injure his enemy, the smallest illness/injury can become deadly :I

either way, this is a stomp by NNT-verse :)

I am waiting fro ban sacred treasure when i get it he can clearly win is fight.Ps look at kings abiltes he can spam thousends of his spear and use his sacred treasure so he can get a gigantic flower that erase them

GreatestSin said:

That's kinda a biased statement, you can't just take away a main part of someones abilities and then call them weak, by that same logic King could be called the weakest because we know for a fact he can't do anything without his sacred treasure, we know his hand to hand is laughable

^he has his unique ability whichi is a one-use-kill, if he desires he can turn any kind of illness/injury no matter how small and insignificant into deadly wound or at least cause the victim paralyzing pains...

but im not ashamed to say that im biased towards king, he is my favorite char and i really love his powers :)

GreatestSin said:
^he has his unique ability whichi is a one-use-kill, if he desires he can turn any kind of illness/injury no matter how small and insignificant into deadly wound or at least cause the victim paralyzing pains...
but im not ashamed to say that im biased towards king, he is my favorite char and i really love his powers :)
lol King is one of the most popular characters, can't say who I like better though. They are all good in their own way

^maybe im biased since he is one of my favos too, and the constant sad things he experiences are actually really giving me the feels XD

king would win his fight but ban should lose his fight if he doesnt finish it quickly, meliodas and king will than go on the last remaining one and defeat him, NNT-team wins ^_^

GreatestSin said:
king would win his fight but ban should lose his fight if he doesnt finish it quickly, meliodas and king will than go on the last remaining one and defeat him, NNT-team wins ^_^
keep in mind these are individual fights and they aren't allowed to interfere, also If Ban uses Hunter Fest then he beats Zoro with no problem

even exhausted his immortality works. its not stamina bound immortality/regen

also: putting someone who "cuts" against ban is as useless as a brawler

^he is, all he has going for himslef is his snatch-magic and his immortality (which is why he actually survives all the fights he was involved in :I ) :)

Aurasuke said:
Nah Ban is stronger due to immortality.
only his Regenerationn is increased (other stats stay the same), but he can still be severed into pieces, if marco does that he should be able to keep him from becoming 100% again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back