• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megumi Fushiguro VS. Aki Hayakawa (7-0-0) Concluded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megumi Fushiguro VS. Aki Hayakawa (7-0-0) Concluded

• Shibuya Incident Arc Megumi will be used whom; Upscales from 0.634 Tons of TNT physically, Varies with Shikigami up to 25.2 Tons of TNT, Upscales from 2.95 Kilotons of TNT, likely higher with Mahoraga
  • The Gun Fiend will be used whom; Upscales from 8.04 Tons of TNT, likely far higher
  • Speed is equalized
  • Time: Night
  • Starting Distance: 50 meters
  • Rules: In Character, Win by any means

Free Forms: @Sir_sun_man, @EldemadeDityjon, @Doggo, @Hiiilt, @AbaddonTheDisappointment, @Homunculus_Jr!, @AThe1412

Top Knot:

Wolf Cut (Incon):

Last edited:
I mean knowing megumi if he starts losing badly he'll pull maho and both of them get put on a shirt

so I'd say its either megumi through superior options of attack such as the divine dog (which one taps aki), max elephant for range and power as well as nue and the rabbits for quick escapes and better mobility.

aki can more or less dodge some stuff due to his contract with the future devil but he is not doing squat about nue's lighting (he may be able to see it coming but not avoid it due to the sheer speed difference) at which point he gets stunned or killed by the lighting at which point he gets jumped by the divine dog and dies promtly after.

• Shikigami spam which would outnumber Aki even if he has future devil sight it's shouldn't be able to just keep him see & dodge everything due to Megumi number advantage
  • He has Max elephant and Nue for mid range lightning attacks and wide AOE water attack
  • Megumi also has DE as last resort.
I don't know looking at Human Aki abilities i don't see any particular things which gives him any advantage in this fight.

now this is different.

Gun fiend can survive the attacks from the shikigami and keep on trucking due to regen although not for long and megumi is now in that one shot range but he has answeres for most of it as he has been able to fight people who could legit one tap him for a number of times.

he will run down the gun fiend with his shikigami and if push comes to shove domain would allow him to beat the mostly brain dead enemy.

I am voting megumi since this isn't a stomp no more

now this is different.

Gun fiend can survive the attacks from the shikigami and keep on trucking due to regen although not for long and megumi is now in that one shot range but he has answeres for most of it as he has been able to fight people who could legit one tap him for a number of times.

he will run down the gun fiend with his shikigami and if push comes to shove domain would allow him to beat the mostly brain dead enemy.

I am voting megumi since this isn't a stomp no more
Counted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back