• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nothing above 8-C
Slade Has Prior knowledege on all of them
Speed is equal for all
Fight takes place in a highschool
Cursed Womb Arc JJK

jkDWJFZ.png

Last edited:
Deathstroke wipes the floor with these kids. He has prior knowledge and tons more experience, and his opponents are a bunch of teenagers who are new to fighting. None of them have any combat experience and aside from maybe some of Megumis shikigami being a bit of a nuisance, none of their cursed techniques will do much.

Deathstroke wipes the floor with these kids. He has prior knowledge and tons more experience, and his opponents are a bunch of teenagers who are new to fighting. None of them have any combat experience and aside from maybe some of Megumis shikigami being a bit of a nuisance, none of their cursed techniques will do much.
I feel the Ten Shadows would cause a lot of difficulty, no? I mean you got Nue who can induce paralysis, a massive snake, two dogs, frogs that can snag things, etc.

The other two I get. Nobara would need to grab some of his hair or something for her technique to be useful after all.

I just realized something. Couldn't Itadori call upon Sukuna if things were going bad? Sukuna's first key merely upscales from Itadori (As in 1 finger Sukuna). And would offer a LOT more than Itadori in the form of Domain Expansion and Regen.

While he's for sure more skilled, Deathstroke lacks the ability to perceive or harm Megumi's shikigami so if he doesn't kill him first (which will be a bit hard just cause it looks like he scales to baseline 8-C which is lower on physicals than everyone else here) then Deathstroke will struggle to take out the team proper.

All in all, I'd actually give this to the trio cause of Megumi's shikigami. Deathstroke could win if he can focus down Megumi properly but I do think Megumi's six shadows and the presence of Yuji and Nobara can cover this up well enough to ensure their victory.

Speed is equal for all
The subsonic JJK fears the Hypersonic Street Tier

I don't think it should be underestimated how scary DS knowing what they can do is.
He absolutely skill ***** them and outplays them to the point he's going to know everything they'd think of doing, calculate what's most likely for them to do, and just like, avoid it while being 40 steps ahead, assuming he doesn't have the whole fight planned out in his head.
Even if he can't **** with the shikigami, if he knows it's a thing and what it can do, he can almost certainly account for what it's most likely doing and trying to do at any given time out of all possibilities and play around it. .

Plus he does have a hefty arsenal of equipment ngl.

If it wasn't for prior knowledge he'd likely get ****** by things he straight up can't account for (why would he ever presume a high school student has a ghost friend?), but knowing ahead of time? I don't see them even hitting him unless he wants to be hit.

Deathstrokes big issue is that he can't do anything to stop the Shikigami though. They're not only invisible, but cursed energy also means they're invunerable to anything Deathstroke might throw at them. His skill and genius only helps be a threat to the trio, but it doesn't do anything to handle the skikgami. And even with prep he has no way to actually stop them.

Even if he can't **** with the shikigami, if he knows it's a thing and what it can do, he can almost certainly account for what it's most likely doing and trying to do at any given time out of all possibilities and play around it. .
He can't interact with them or perceive them. Not normally anyway. Just a minor nitpick.

He can't interact with them or perceive them. Not normally anyway. Just a minor nitpick.
I'm aware, it's why I said him having prior knowledge is dangerous. He doesn't need to see them to just galaxy brain fifty moves ahead to know what they're going to do and play around it.
Deathstrokes big issue is that he can't do anything to stop the Shikigami though. They're not only invisible, but cursed energy also means they're invunerable to anything Deathstroke might throw at them. His skill and genius only helps be a threat to the trio, but it doesn't do anything to handle the skikgami. And even with prep he has no way to actually stop them.
You're underestimating just how insane Deathstroke's intel is, in fact, his intelligence section actually points it out what I'm arguing.
"He has been compared to Batman in terms of tactical methods. Even against metahumans, he has proven more than a match for them all at once with time to prepare. Roy Harper once claimed the Slade was, "The world's greatest tactician." Using his superior problem-solving skills, Deathstroke can work out a battle ahead of time for many possibilities and predict enemy movements and tactics after the battle has engaged by recalling and utilizing memorized mannerisms acquired through past experience on a moment's notice."

He's also comparable to Batman, who's done everything I've mentioned against people far more combat-savvy than these 3.

As long as he has intel on his foes, which he does due to prior knowledge, he can work around this given he just needs to be rid of the main 3 fighters to win, something he has the tools for, he doesn't even need to directly engage, he can just lure them into traps, split them up, pick them off slowly, and so on. He should by all accounts be able to manipulate the way the battle plays out to his favor.
and with prep he absolutely could counter them, hell he'd probably just steal some government or Batman tech

I'm aware, it's why I said him having prior knowledge is dangerous. He doesn't need to see them to just galaxy brain fifty moves ahead to know what they're going to do and play around it.
Comic skill feats are cracked, so I trust you on this. But could you give me instances of them evading people they don't even know is there? Well, he knows Fushiguro can use them, but he won't know when Fushiguro has summoned them or not. You get what I mean, I'm sure.

Another question is; would he have a way to get around Sukuna possibly coming out?

You're underestimating just how insane Deathstroke's intel is, in fact, his intelligence section actually points it out what I'm arguing.
"He has been compared to Batman in terms of tactical methods. Even against metahumans, he has proven more than a match for them all at once with time to prepare. Roy Harper once claimed the Slade was, "The world's greatest tactician." Using his superior problem-solving skills, Deathstroke can work out a battle ahead of time for many possibilities and predict enemy movements and tactics after the battle has engaged by recalling and utilizing memorized mannerisms acquired through past experience on a moment's notice."

He's also comparable to Batman, who's done everything I've mentioned against people far more combat-savvy than these 3.

As long as he has intel on his foes, which he does due to prior knowledge, he can work around this given he just needs to be rid of the main 3 fighters to win, something he has the tools for, he doesn't even need to directly engage, he can just lure them into traps, split them up, pick them off slowly, and so on. He should by all accounts be able to manipulate the way the battle plays out to his favor.
and with prep he absolutely could counter them, hell he'd probably just steal some government or Batman tech
I know he's cracked out of his mind in terms of intelligence, his problem is that he doesn't have any good methods to actually stop the issue of Shikigami. He lacks any prep time so anything he'd bring to the fight would just be his normal stuff and his normal stuff can't really handle the Shikigami. No amount of intelligence and skill will compensate for him being unable to stop the Shikigami. Even if he just focuses down Megumi, unless he can instantly incapacitate his hands the Shikigami come out and are immideately in play. And starting distance and starting moves for all the combatants does not give him a good enough opening to take out Megumi's hands.

Comic skill feats are cracked, so I trust you on this. But could you give me instances of them evading people they don't even know is there? Well, he knows Fushiguro can use them, but he won't know when Fushiguro has summoned them or not. You get what I mean, I'm sure.
Martians can't stealth Batman despite all the fucky martian abilities
I mean there's other more topical feats, but like, that's all that's saved in the sandbox atm

And not quite, this is what I mean, he doesn't need to see them, he just needs to be able to predict and calculate when and where they'd be used, come out, and what they're doing. That's well within Slade's ability given Batman level dudes can predict a whole fight ou before it even happens.
Another question is; would he have a way to get around Sukuna possibly coming out?
Kill or incapacitate him before that can happen?

I know he's cracked out of his mind in terms of intelligence, his problem is that he doesn't have any good methods to actually stop the issue of Shikigami. He lacks any prep time so anything he'd bring to the fight would just be his normal stuff and his normal stuff can't really handle the Shikigami. No amount of intelligence and skill will compensate for him being unable to stop the Shikigami. Even if he just focuses down Megumi, unless he can instantly incapacitate his hands the Shikigami come out and are immideately in play. And starting distance and starting moves for all the combatants does not give him a good enough opening to take out Megumi's hands.
What's stopping him from using his absolutely ludicrous stealth to slip away mid-fight, set up traps, lure them apart, and take them one by one before they can react or cripple them prior to engaging? I mentioned this before, but Slade doesn't need to engage them immediately, and starting distance ain't helping, we're talking about dudes who can slip away via stealth from Superman level dudes even with the dozens of layers of enhanced senses they have.

I mean, he is an assassin, rolling up and throwing hands ain't exactly what he does everytime, especially if he knows that won't work.

Martians can't stealth Batman despite all the fucky martian abilities
I mean there's other more topical feats, but like, that's all that's saved in the sandbox atm

And not quite, this is what I mean, he doesn't need to see them, he just needs to be able to predict and calculate when and where they'd be used, come out, and what they're doing. That's well within Slade's ability given Batman level dudes can predict a whole fight ou before it even happens.
To be fair, in the link, Batman seems to be wearing a device that alerts him of his proximity being breached. I dunno if Deathstroke has that, but even if he does, would it even pick up on Cursed Spirits?

I guess, but how deep is his knowledge on the Ten Shadow's? He gets some knowledge, but does he get every single detail to such an extent he could stop himself from getting jumped by like 5 different invisible enemies simultaneously?
Kill or incapacitate him before that can happen?
Seems fair. But I was referring to if Sukuna did come out. Or does Sukuna coming out end up with a loss for Deathstroke?

A bootleg Stand won't stop Slade from wipping the floor with them. He deal with groups like Justice League and Teen Titans.
To be fair, in the link, Batman seems to be wearing a device that alerts him of his proximity being breached.
Yeah, but he doesn't know from where. Batman has more feats though.

What's stopping him from using his absolutely ludicrous stealth to slip away mid-fight, set up traps, lure them apart, and take them one by one before they can react or cripple them prior to engaging? I mentioned this before, but Slade doesn't need to engage them immediately, and starting distance ain't helping, we're talking about dudes who can slip away via stealth from Superman level dudes even with the dozens of layers of enhanced senses they have.

I mean, he is an assassin, rolling up and throwing hands ain't exactly what he does everytime, especially if he knows that won't work.

The Shikigami are what stop him. He can't hide himself from the Shikigami Chariot. Not engaging them immideately puts him at a disadvantage because that gives Megumi, who knows he's fighting someone, plenty of time to summon his divine dogs who can track Slade down. Or someone like Nue who can get a good ariel perspective.

Slade literally can't accomdate for the shikigami once they're on the battlefield. So his best bet is trying to take Megumi down as soon as the fight starts. But he doesn't have the AP in order to do so effectively so no matter what, he has to deal with the Shikigami. And he lacks any means to deal with the Divine Dogs or Nue or Snake. Or if this is the goodwill event, Nue, Rabbit Escape, Max Elephant, or the Toad.

Yeah, but he doesn't know from where. Batman has more feats though.
I feel like he would. He gets a notif that someone is within his proximity, and no one is in front of him, or within his peripherals. So it seems obvious to assume they'd be behind him over anywhere else.

I'd also mention his mask should have sensors to see spiritual entities, assuming he himself doesn't just have the senses to do so like Batman
To be fair, in the link, Batman seems to be wearing a device that alerts him of his proximity being breached. I dunno if Deathstroke has that, but even if he does, would it even pick up on Cursed Spirits?
I'd say he should but skimming the profile literally none of his armor perks are listed besides thermal
I guess, but how deep is his knowledge on the Ten Shadow's? He gets some knowledge, but does he get every single detail to such an extent he could stop himself from getting jumped by like 5 different invisible enemies simultaneously?
I'd assume it'd be like contract info or like profile info?
And doesn't need to, why engage all at once?
Seems fair. But I was referring to if Sukuna did come out. Or does Sukuna coming out end up with a loss for Deathstroke?
Pretty sure at that point he can't do much without prep. Like for all his guns, bombs, mines, gas grenades and more, etc.
Though that's something to make note of, Slade has a fuckton of guns, explosives, and even stuff like knockout and nerve gas. Dropping some flashbangs or gas pellets culd be an easy workaround, assuming he doesn't just **** off down the block and pick them off.
The Shikigami are what stop him. He can't hide himself from the Shikigami Chariot.
The Shikigami do nothing, they can't stop him from slipping away, not withstanding he'd have the whole fight planned out to begin with so he'd know what they'd try to do and workaround it.
Not engaging them immideately puts him at a disadvantage because that gives Megumi, who knows he's fighting someone, plenty of time to summon his divine dogs who can track Slade down.
And? Slade can outlast him if it comes down to it easily.
Dogs are not finding Slade, especially given Slade lacks CE, aka the only thing he wouldn't be able to cover up.
Edit: Actually thinking on it, I'm Batman himself has dog-level scent feats and Slade do be sneaky even with him
Or someone like Nue who can get a good ariel perspective.
Bruh, if Superman can't pick up on these types of dudes, nothing in JJK is gonna.
Slade and Batman, unironically, probably have some of the best stealth and vanishing feats in the whole of fiction. Unless they want to be found, they are not being found.
Slade literally can't accomdate for the shikigami once they're on the battlefield.
Yes he can? If he knows what they can do, their capabilities, and so on, he'd probably have every possible option they'd even be capable of taking planned out, calculated the likelihood of each based on the current situation, and account for it.
So his best bet is trying to take Megumi down as soon as the fight starts.
Or not do that because he has better options.
But he doesn't have the AP in order to do so effectively so no matter what, he has to deal with the Shikigami.
Half his arsenal is capable of blowing holes through himself, I wouldn't be so sure.
And he lacks any means to deal with the Divine Dogs or Nue or Snake. Or if this is the goodwill event, Nue, Rabbit Escape, Max Elephant, or the Toad.
He doesn't need to deal with them, he just needs to kill Megumi, which is as easy as laying a bunch of layered traps, picking him off with his fucktillion guns from kilometers away after bro sets off a trap that releases tear or nerve gas, while trying to avoid these 4 other traps that were set up and by doing so proced this OTHER trap.

The only issue is the funny invisible lads, which as said, are we really pretending a dude who's as smart as Batman and constantly ***** with far more difficult-to-fight enemies in groups, isn't going to consider that and just play it out differently than throwing hands?

They are invisible and intangible.
Did he know the people sneaking up on him were invisible? If so, I'd agree. But if he thought it was a visible person sneaking up on him, and they just happened to be people who can be invisible, I'd stand by what I said.

Does it matter, he has better feats
But yeah these levels of dudes can vanish from people who can hear and smell someone spraying an empty bottle of ******* febreze half across the continent.
Vanishing on Supes
Most of the JL
Supes

If Slade wants to slip away, he's doing so and I can't think of many verses, let alone anything in JJK, that would be able to stop him or find him afterward if half the JL.

I would say Slade should be able to just sense this stuff given Batman definitely could (he has a "6th" sense of sorts and can sense spiritual and supernatural entities), but that ain't exactly scalable in the same way martial prowess is even though batman has it literally just because he trained his senses a lot

Also, his Promethum sword is a bootleg HF Blade, thing has some hefty feats for cutting and given how cracked stealth is, I wouldn't be surprised if Slade could walk up to everyone here and bisect them in broad daylight while being looked at, without being noticed you'd be shocked how many feats like walking right up to someone ad ******* with due to stealth exists in DC.

The Shikigami do nothing, they can't stop him from slipping away, not withstanding he'd have the whole fight planned out to begin with so he'd know what they'd try to do and workaround it.
Okay, so how does he stop them from noticing him? You say he can make a plan, but since he doesn't have cursed energy and he has no prep time, all he has to rely on is his standard equipment. And none of that can impede the Shikigami, which he of course can't sense because he can't detect cursed energy.
And? Slade can outlast him if it comes down to it easily.
Dogs are not finding Slade, especially given Slade lacks CE, aka the only thing he wouldn't be able to cover up.
Edit: Actually thinking on it, I'm Batman himself has dog-level scent feats and Slade do be sneaky even with him
How are they not finding him? Both groups know where each other start and he also lacks any means to hide his scent in this battle since that's not a part of his standard equipment either.
Bruh, if Superman can't pick up on these types of dudes, nothing in JJK is gonna.
Slade and Batman, unironically, probably have some of the best stealth and vanishing feats in the whole of fiction. Unless they want to be found, they are not being found.
You can list a random time where he escapes Superman, but unless you're gonna give an explanation for how he could escape someone with all of the super-senses it sounds llke an anti-feat for superman cause you're not giving any method for how he did so. SImply saying "he escaped superman, there's no way these guys could find him" ignores how comics often have stupid things happen which makes no sense, hence why we're so strict with their tiering and scaling here. Unless you can give a way no-prep Deathstroke can do so. It's meangingless
Yes he can? If he knows what they can do, their capabilities, and so on, he'd probably have every possible option they'd even be capable of taking planned out, calculated the likelihood of each based on the current situation, and account for it.
And unless Deathstroke can suddenly give himself powers he never possessed before or create gear that allows him to solve the problems poised by cursed energy, he is still unprepared to actually do anything about the shikigami that isn't trying to take Megumi down first. They are invisible and invulnerable to anything he can toss at them, so he can't, unless his profile is hiding away invulnerability negation or extrasensory senses.
Or not do that because he has better options.

Half his arsenal is capable of blowing holes through himself, I wouldn't be so sure.
Looking at his profiles scaling, he's baseline 8-C while everyone else is at .4 tons, so they scale higher.
He doesn't need to deal with them, he just needs to kill Megumi, which is as easy as laying a bunch of layered traps, picking him off with his fucktillion guns from kilometers away after bro sets off a trap that releases tear or nerve gas, while trying to avoid these 4 other traps that were set up and by doing so proced this OTHER trap.
He only starts a few hundred meters away at most, and no matter what his standard equipment is none of it will be tough enough to one-shot Megumi. Not to mention, that Megumi will fight at a range so he doesn't have to get close to Deathstroke while Itadori (the toughest of all three of them) can afford to be on the front lines and drawing fire. Not to mention, almost all of what you're describing relies on him having prep time, something he does not have in this fight. At most he'll have some pistols, a rifle, some bombs, his staff and a sword. None of which, he'll be able to use to target megumi before his shikigami are on the field and allowing him to hang back and strategize on his own.
The only issue is the funny invisible lads, which as said, are we really pretending a dude who's as smart as Batman and constantly ***** with far more difficult-to-fight enemies in groups, isn't going to consider that and just play it out differently than throwing hands?
The issue is he lacks anything which helps handle the problem they pose that doesn't put him in a fight where they can easily appear to take him on.

You've made up all this stuff which Deathstroke can't really take advantage of in this fight because of how its set up.

Okay, so how does he stop them from noticing him? You say he can make a plan, but since he doesn't have cursed energy and he has no prep time, all he has to rely on is his standard equipment. And none of that can impede the Shikigami, which he of course can't sense because he can't detect cursed energy.
How does that stop Superman, MM, Batman, Deadman, wizards, and more from noticing him? He just can.

Also, I never said he'd make a plan, he doesn't need to. The fight ain't exactly hard, just avoid the invisible dudes, pick off the characters he can actually kill or slowly cripple them or incap them to where he can kill them.

And from there, they don't matter, they're useless, and they'll never find him, he has all the time in the world to set his little traps, get them where he wants them, and just off them.
You can list a random time where he escapes Superman,
Random? My brother in christ it's constant. if I actually dug we'd be looking at probably a good hundred.
but unless you're gonna give an explanation for how he could escape someone with all of the super-senses it sounds llke an anti-feat for superman cause you're not giving any method for how he did so. SImply saying "he escaped superman, there's no way these guys could find him" ignores how comics often have stupid things happen which makes no sense, hence why we're so strict with their tiering and scaling here. Unless you can give a way no-prep Deathstroke can do so. It's meaningless
Sorry but I have to disagree, it's called Stealth Mastery, they just have so good stealth that they can, that's all that matters. If you need reasoning they have stuff that would enable it, like they can be superhumanly quiet, control their body temperature, control their heartbeat and breathing, cover any scent or tracks, random subliminal posing bullshit that makes registering their form difficult, whatever, it's literally everything, they don't need to explain it everytime, or at all, it happens.

But even if it wasn't, we accept those feats no less, it's applicable.
Hell, straight from PC Batman's profile.

"Stealth Mastery (Regularly disappears on members of the league, even those with senses as powerful as Superman. Can disappear even when people are looking at him. Can disguise himself as people of different ethnicities or age ranges, regularly bypasses Oracle’s security, which uses air pressure change detection and state of the art systems. Superman can't see his actions),".

It doesn't matter if it's stupid, most fiction is absolutely insane and makes no sense, the type of shit you're talking about is insane outliers like Spiderman punching out Galactus, not "Bro has super good stealth, he can vanish from metahumans all the time".
These dudes can humiliate people that humiliate whatever JJK is packing for senses, Nobody in this match is finding Slade unless he wants to be found. But yeah, Batman goons having ludicrous stealth is an accepted thing on this wiki, you can't shoot it down for "being stupid".
And unless Deathstroke can suddenly give himself powers he never possessed before or create gear that allows him to solve the problems poised by cursed energy, he is still unprepared to actually do anything about the shikigami that isn't trying to take Megumi down first. They are invisible and invulnerable to anything he can toss at them, so he can't, unless his profile is hiding away invulnerability negation or extrasensory senses.
Ignoring the fact his profile actually probably is hiding away both of those, especially the latter due to some interdimensional metal fuckery cooked into some of his equipment, again, he doesn't need to.

You keep forcing a situation where Slade has to fight these things so he loses, but he doesn't.
He can **** off, and nobody in JJK has good enough enhanced senses to trace him, and then just take out his foes one by one in whatever way he pleases, it could be as easy as tripping up a gas and explosive mine, calculating where they'll go, and then just having it be in a place where they'd eventually proc it, or any other sort of bullshit. Like what are they gonna do when they're hit by some nerve gas, can't move and then he snipes them from 4km away?
Looking at his profiles scaling, he's baseline 8-C while everyone else is at .4 tons, so they scale higher.
Yeah, he is only 8-C, I said equipment did I not? Piercing damage, concussive stuff, etc. He can still be 8-C and have his guns blow holes through him or have his sword be sharp enough to cut his own limbs off or people way above his pay grade. That's, usually how it goes for dudes who have weapons like that tbh, part of why weapons are functional to begin with.
He only starts a few hundred meters away at most,
Bro... I was arguing based on him starting within like 10m and direct line of sight...
At hundred meters he will never even be seen to start with given these dudes can appear nigh invisible in dim light from feet away.
and no matter what his standard equipment is none of it will be tough enough to one-shot Megumi.
Actually, I think the Prometheum Sword has feats of cutting tier 4 and 6's due to funny slashing stuff and properties.
Bullets my brother, nothing stopping a bit of knockout gas and a high cal piercing round to the head.
Not to mention, that Megumi will fight at a range so he doesn't have to get close to Deathstroke while Itadori (the toughest of all three of them) can afford to be on the front lines and drawing fire.
So? They won't even know where he is, fight him how?
He doesn't even need to fight, he could just place a billion mines and gas traps around while they're busy wondering where blud just went.
And again, this dude eclipses them in intel, he'd know how they fight, what they want to, and how they're going to do before they even think of doing so.
Not to mention, almost all of what you're describing relies on him having prep time,
No really, slipping away is free. The rest is stuff he often has on him.
something he does not have in this fight. At most he'll have some pistols, a rifle, some bombs, his staff and a sword.
He actually has gas grenades and stuff too. Power Dampener, a jetpack apparently, etc.
None of which, he'll be able to use to target megumi before his shikigami are on the field and allowing him to hang back and strategize on his own.
Unironically can slip away in the time it takes them to blink. He absolutely can **** off before they're on the field, and once he's gone, I fear it doesn't matter if they're on the field.
The issue is he lacks anything which helps handle the problem they pose that doesn't put him in a fight where they can easily appear to take him on.
Except, you know, pissing off abilities far beyond anything in JJK.
You've made up all this stuff which Deathstroke can't really take advantage of in this fight because of how its set up.
Excuse me? I made shit up? That's why his Intel section actually makes mention of his cracked predictive skills, or why Batman's profile actually makes mention and accepts these insane vanishing feats. Did I make up the fact he has guns, a sword, and gas grenades too now?
No, everything I said we either accept in some way, or is common knowledge like "Bro has bombs". Keep these comments to yourself thank you.

The least founded claim here is that Slade must engage these invisible lads, when he honestly doesn't nor do they have the ability to prevent it. Hell I should bring up the fact Slade has Power Null listed and can slap some dampeners on them via his ludicrous marksmanship to where even if they dodge it's just gonna ricochet back onto them, and from there, well them having powers won't be much help.

Regardless, we actually do accept the wacky vanishing and stealth for Batman-level dudes.
Slade, can, in fact, damage these bros via piercing and slashing (Promethum Blade is standard equipment btw).
He has gas attacks of all things with a decent AOE.
His intel and predictive skills are utterly cracked, etc.

The only way he's losing is if he decides to stick around and throw hands, but he has prior knowledge, he knows what his foes can do, he knows they have bootleg stands, and Slade isn't a stranger from ******* off if needed and he has the tools to pick them off or take them out, even if it takes a day or two of waiting, luring, baiting or assassination.

Last edited:
How does that stop Superman, MM, Batman, Deadman, wizards, and more from noticing him? He just can.

Also, I never said he'd make a plan, he doesn't need to. The fight ain't exactly hard, just avoid the invisible dudes, pick off the characters he can actually kill or slowly cripple them or incap them to where he can kill them.

And from there, they don't matter, they're useless, and they'll never find him, he has all the time in the world to set his little traps, get them where he wants them, and just off them.

Random? My brother in christ it's constant. if I actually dug we'd be looking at probably a good hundred.

Sorry but I have to disagree, it's called Stealth Mastery, they just have so good stealth that they can, that's all that matters. If you need reasoning they have stuff that would enable it, like they can be superhumanly quiet, control their body temperature, control their heartbeat and breathing, cover any scent or tracks, random subliminal posing bullshit that makes registering their form difficult, whatever, it's literally everything, they don't need to explain it everytime, or at all, it happens.

But even if it wasn't, we accept those feats no less, it's applicable.
Hell, straight from PC Batman's profile.

"Stealth Mastery (Regularly disappears on members of the league, even those with senses as powerful as Superman. Can disappear even when people are looking at him. Can disguise himself as people of different ethnicities or age ranges, regularly bypasses Oracle’s security, which uses air pressure change detection and state of the art systems. Superman can't see his actions),".
Nice that you bring that all up, but those are batman feats, not deathstroke feats. And Deathstroke doesn't scale off of batman's stealth, unless someone on his profile he has hiding out an explanation like (confirmed stealthier than batman) so it doesn't even matter in the context to this debate.
It doesn't matter if it's stupid, most fiction is absolutely insane and makes no sense, the type of shit you're talking about is insane outliers like Spiderman punching out Galactus, not "Bro has super good stealth, he can vanish from metahumans all the time".
These dudes can humiliate people that humiliate whatever JJK is packing for senses, Nobody in this match is finding Slade unless he wants to be found. But yeah, Batman goons having ludicrous stealth is an accepted thing on this wiki, you can't shoot it down for "being stupid".
Deathstroke does not have ludicrious stealth accepted however. Even more past that, all we have accepted for him is a respect thread that has him getting roughed up by beast boy till he shoots him and getting sensed by dick grayson (who is far below superman in enhanced senses). Sure there's some stuff that has him looking like a monster, but he also still has anti-feats so just overloading the page with "he's so smart and so stealthy there's no way they could beat him" doesn't work cause Deathstroke isn't always operating at the level you're making him out to. If Dick Grasyon can hear Deathstroke sneak up behind him, then I think cursed spirit dogs specialized in tracking can smell him especially since he'd start the fight in everyone's sights.
Ignoring the fact his profile actually probably is hiding away both of those, especially the latter due to some interdimensional metal fuckery cooked into some of his equipment, again, he doesn't need to.

You keep forcing a situation where Slade has to fight these things so he loses, but he doesn't.
He can **** off, and nobody in JJK has good enough enhanced senses to trace him, and then just take out his foes one by one in whatever way he pleases, it could be as easy as tripping up a gas and explosive mine, calculating where they'll go, and then just having it be in a place where they'd eventually proc it, or any other sort of bullshit. Like what are they gonna do when they're hit by some nerve gas, can't move and then he snipes them from 4km away?
Cool, so nerve gas doesn't affect Shikigami. Nor does it effect Yuji, the two groups of people that he'd have to worry about even if he incapacitiated Megumi and Nobara, and one of those is still undetectable and invulnerable to anything he can throw at them. So he still has to deal with the Shikigami. And he doesn't start 4km aways just a few hundred meters, everyone knows where he's at, and they're all fast enough to get to him before he has any time to set up any of these traps or stuff you're saying he'd somehow set up. Traps and things like that are only for prep time, something Deathstroke doesn't start with and wouldn't be given much chance in this fight to take advantage of since the only person who'd hang back naturally is Megumi cause he can have the dogs lead.
Yeah, he is only 8-C, I said equipment did I not? Piercing damage, concussive stuff, etc. He can still be 8-C and have his guns blow holes through him or have his sword be sharp enough to cut his own limbs off or people way above his pay grade. That's, usually how it goes for dudes who have weapons like that tbh, part of why weapons are functional to begin with.

Bro... I was arguing based on him starting within like 10m and direct line of sight...
At hundred meters he will never even be seen to start with given these dudes can appear nigh invisible in dim light from feet away.

Actually, I think the Prometheum Sword has feats of cutting tier 4 and 6's due to funny slashing stuff and properties.
Bullets my brother, nothing stopping a bit of knockout gas and a high cal piercing round to the head.
Cursed energy stop those. Something everyone but Yuji hear can use pretty well, and Yuji is just durable enough to eat those because he's nearly two times stronger than Deathstroke is. And since Deathstroke isn't noted to have higher AP with his guns, we have no reason to act like he's able to one-shot these characters. And of course, you keep ignoring the fact that he still has to fight with the Shikigami who will protect Megumi when he's in danger since Deathstroke can't detect them, he has no way to fend them off if he doesn't one-shot Megumi which he can't.

Just further past all of this, you've yet to give any way for Deathstroke to actually solve the problem of the shikigami.

He's not strong enough to one-shot Megumi, so shooting him with any of his standard gear or blowing him up won't give him enough time. He doesn't have the room to escape from these characters (specifically the Shikigami) to set up any traps or make distance to pick them off from a distance cause he lacks any scaling or abilities that would allow him to hide out from them and speed equal means he can't rely on outspeeding these characters. His gas and poison, doesn't work on the Shikigami so even if he gets Megumi with them, the Shikigami are still a threat unless it somehow instakills him.

As long as Deathstroke can't do anything to the Shikigami, his chances of winning this fight is slim because he has no feats of fighting invisible, invulnerably enemies that can track him down. That's not even to mention the actual people who can and will fight alongside these invisible enemies, one of which is twice as tough as him or anything he can throw and is resistant to any tricks in his bag to hurt him.

Nice that you bring that all up, but those are batman feats, not deathstroke feats. And Deathstroke doesn't scale off of batman's stealth, unless someone on his profile he has hiding out an explanation like (confirmed stealthier than batman) so it doesn't even matter in the context to this debate.
But he does? Surely you aren't trying to insinuate Slade of all people isn't a stealth god rivaling the big boys? He could be 1/100th as stealthy, and it'd be enough for this match.
Deathstroke does not have ludicrious stealth accepted however.
No offense, but given this is your 3rd attempt to discredit arguments based on simply saying they can't, this just comes off as arguing in bad faith and grasping at every possible way to dismiss it.

If you didn't try and pull that twice now, both times falling flat, I'd be more willing to give this to you.
But based on your arguments thus far, you've been focused not on arguing what the JJK lads can do, but rather, that everything Slade can do simply doesn't count and even accused me of making things up.

The fact that's how you've gone about this in every post thus far implies, at least to me, you're not concerned with arguing based on what these characters can do, but rather, based on dismissal.

I can't take this claim in good faith, sorry, if it's any consolation a Slade CRT is in the works though.
Even more past that, all we have accepted for him is a respect thread that has him getting roughed up by beast boy till he shoots him and getting sensed by dick grayson (who is far below superman in enhanced senses).

I don't quite get it? Dick has way better senses than anything in JJK minus soul sensing even though pretty sure he's sensed deadman before, and honestly, probably does have better-sensing feats than Superman, not senses mind you, but actually picking up those hiding? Yeah, he's trained by Batman to do exactly that. Also note Slade saying not even 1 in a million would have heard him, something beyond anything in JJK for hearing.
But anyway, Nightwing has sensed Batman before while hiding, quite a few times even, and he also has superhuman senses, this is a Nightwing feat, not a Slade anti-feat.

And Beast Boy eclipses most of JJK, getting a few good hits on Slade? What's your point? You do know Slade's most constant feat is beating the shit out of the Teen Titans, him included right? Not getting into the fact Slade killed the initial Beast Boy...
And that very same Respect Thread has stuff like Cass saying she can't read Slade's movements, or Slade beating the shit out of Batman. The Beastboy example doesn't help you at all, if anything it's a feat for Beastboy, not an anti-feat for Slade.

And, for your point below about AP and guns, last I checked Beast Boy actually had a stat advantage over Slade and the gun popped a hole through him so...
Sure there's some stuff that has him looking like a monster, but he also still has anti-feats so just overloading the page with "he's so smart and so stealthy there's no way they could beat him"
I guess we should use 10-C, Below Human Speed Deathstroke because he has some anti-feats that contradict his established workings and the narrative and placement of him in DC's hierarchy?

This isn't an argument. He's consistently stated to be the most dangerous man, best assassin, best tactician in the world, comparable to all these other dudes, etc. And a chunk of this is even mentioned on his profile, aka, we scale him inherently over half the verse in these categories.

Yes, there is no way that middle-ground consistently depicted and hyped Deathstroke is losing to these 3 specific characters, at this point in time of their story, under the condition that Slade has prior knowledge of them, which he does and especially starting this distance away.
If you want me to change my opinion I'm going to need more than "Shikigami invisible".
doesn't work cause Deathstroke isn't always operating at the level you're making him out to.
Nah, it just so happens to be what he's consistently at. I could use his high-end shit where he's scaling to Superman or Wonder Woman instead if it'd please you. I am taking common hype for him and running with that instead of ultra high-end, or ultra-low-ends, and feats that align with his accepted monikers on the wiki, that's beyond reasonable.
If Dick Grasyon can hear Deathstroke sneak up behind him, then I think cursed spirit dogs specialized in tracking can smell him especially since he'd start the fight in everyone's sights.
Dick unironically > Dogs.
This isn't even an argument.

"If one of the most cracked street-level dudes who's been trained by Batman since childhood in just about everything Batman himself knows and is capable of when it comes to fighting, stealth, tracking, and more, honing him to perfection with a slew of superhuman sensing feats to his own name, could sense a casual Slade, I think some dogs can too".

That is effectively your argument. No, I'm not even going to humor this.
Cool, so nerve gas doesn't affect Shikigami.
Never said it did, don't strawman, but, it most certainly does affect 2/3rds of his foes, including the actual problematic one.
Nor does it effect Yuji, the two groups of people that he'd have to worry about even if he incapacitiated Megumi and Nobara,
I mentioned knock-out gas in previous posts did I not? He also has AOE concussive disorienting grenades too, one of those, and all 3 would be stunned, or might even be incapacitated from that alone as it prevents focusing too. For example, the Atom couldn't actually focus enough to use his powers to shrink.
and one of those is still undetectable and invulnerable to anything he can throw at them.
Lad, Slade could literally just outlast everyone here til they're too tired to even move, his stamina is arguably the best of any DC street level by design. I could legitimately argue Slade just plays keep away, especially at this starting distance for a solid week till his foes can't keep up, and then just put some high-caliber rounds through them.
So he still has to deal with the Shikigami.
Except he doesn't.
And he doesn't start 4km aways just a few hundred meters, everyone knows where he's at, and they're all fast enough to get to him before he has any time to set up any of these traps or stuff you're saying he'd somehow set up.
The fact he starts that far away already means they lost brother, hundreds of meters, against the DC world's most dangerous assassin.
Do I actually need to paint a picture of the utterly bad situation that puts them in if he doesn't start within arm's reach of them while they're circled around him?
And again, no, he doesn't, he does not have to engage the Shikigami, they might be invisible, but as said, he can easily calculate when and where there they'd be, and account for them even if you want to discredit his stealth capabilities.

And fast enough to get to him?
This is a speed equal match, they ain't fast enough because he's just as fast except he has a few hundred meters headstart to keep the distance, slip away, set stuff, etc. And if speed wasn't equal, he'd be blitzing them by a hilarious amount. Don't bring up speed or being fast enough to do anything when the mere guns he has on him are problematic for them.
Traps and things like that are only for prep time,
That's blatantly just not true, he can do it in the middle of the match, he just can't have that set up prior. This is tantamount to arguing someone like Joseph joestar can't set up a trap mid-match.
something Deathstroke doesn't start with and wouldn't be given much chance in this fight to take advantage of since the only person who'd hang back naturally is Megumi cause he can have the dogs lead.
Even if you discredit his stealth, this IS Deathstroke, he can lay traps under the guise of just missing his attacks or something. As one of the greatest marksmen in DC, throwing bombs, and having them ricochet to inane degrees so they land exactly where he'd need them in the future is child's play, among any other countless ways he can go about doing it. Though mentioning that, assuming Slade has his power dampeners here (Don't see why they wouldn't, they're below 8-C) he by all accounts should be capable of landing them with ease from a distance to his marksmenship, and you yourself have already admitted Slade utterly eclipses them in skill, so I see no reason why or how they'd even dodge.

As for the dogs, unless these dogs have feats dozens of times better than actual dogs, I can't agree with that. Do you have any idea how good someone like Batman's sense of smell is? Or even just Dick's because he has wacky sense feats too, or Beastboy's? (From the respect thread you mentioned, him being in a brightly lit room right in front of Beast Boy and not being sensed). Because they're all way better than a dog.
Cursed energy stop those.
Since when did Curse Energy stop a sword that can bisect characters that eclipse any stat in JJK?
Something everyone but Yuji hear can use pretty well, and Yuji is just durable enough to eat those because he's nearly two times stronger than Deathstroke is.
The sword can slice things above his paygrade. Or bullets.

It has less to do with stats but rather piercing/slicing. 2x is negligible when it comes to weapons that slice and puncture through 8-C's, obviously, there's a limit here, but given one's made of Promethium and the other has feats of harming those above the JJK lads here, I'm to say that being the same tier ain't gonna be enough to negate this.
And since Deathstroke isn't noted to have higher AP with his guns, we have no reason to act like he's able to one-shot these characters.
Dude, it's a gun and a magic sword.
Are you aware that guns irl only pack 9-C levels of energy 99% of the time? And yet, would be fully capable of harming someone within 9-B?

This is because of surface area, they could carry less energy than Slade's own punches, and they'd still be far more dangerous and lethal, the fact they carry just as much energy, yet are far more focused, thus far more dangerous.

Though I will take this time to elaborate on the sword. Deathstroke's sword is made of Volatile Promethium, a nigh-indestructible alloy capable of harnessing and manipulating energy, it isn't just a standard sword, there's some hax to it.
And of course, you keep ignoring the fact that he still has to fight with the Shikigami who will protect Megumi when he's in danger since Deathstroke can't detect them, he has no way to fend them off if he doesn't one-shot Megumi which he can't.
I can already tell this is going to devolve into me and you going back and forth for like a week given you're actively ignoring every claim and enforcing that Slade absolutely must engage.

Which at this point comes off as arguing in bad faith and pretending he just can't do the things he readily can at a whim with arguments like "escaping superman senses is dumb", and when that gets proven wrong and something we do in fact accept you go "well deathstroke doesnt scale because these two times where characters way beyond what JJK has, let alone these 3, managed to pick him up when he wasn't really trying". You're grasping at straws to discredit common knowledge as if I'm going to buy into that.

You could pull the "well the profile doesn't say he can", ignoring the fact an absolutely massive DC street-level CRT is in the works as we speak, Slade included, so that's not really a fair argument as that is being tended, we know the profile is bad, it's being worked and everything mentioned in this thread is stuff that's general knowledge, none of the more obscure stuff like the fact he allegedly has a 6th sense and can sense danger without being able to see or sense it ironic as that may be.
But besides, you're already ignoring how Slade's profile states he's the best tactician and planner in the world and scales directly to Batman in that regard and can calculate and plan basically everything that will happen.
As long as Deathstroke can't do anything to the Shikigami, his chances of winning this fight is slim because he has no feats of fighting invisible, invulnerably enemies that can track him down. That's not even to mention the actual people who can and will fight alongside these invisible enemies, one of which is twice as tough as him or anything he can throw and is resistant to any tricks in his bag to hurt him.
You really shouldn't make claims like "this 50+ year old comic book character doesnt have a feat of doing this thing" without knowing for sure.
Not the same but here's some neat Slade stuff.

Slade randomly using his absolutely ludicrous enhanced senses to pinpoint someone he can't see or sense but knows is there because of course he does, while pinpointing his exact location with his metahuman vision, at the right time because he calculated where he'd be and when he'd try to attack ahead of time, sniping his dumbass out of the air with a laserpointer, despite being as big as a proton. And it being confirmed he calculated that flow of events, along with the rest of the fight, and because he had it all planned, he was able to not only take out Ray, but Hawkman too, as the Atom "just so happened" to be aligned with him at that specific moment because Slade calculated the whole everything.
This feat alone may as well invalidate the fact he can't perceive shikigami argument because even if he can't see them, he can still see the sub-atomic particles that move around or shift while trying to attack not withstanding what they're doing at any given time would be accounted for.
This is just a bit feat among the sea of ludicrous feats, from that alone I'd argue

Or remember when I said he could just lure them into positions?

Here's him casually doing that to Flash without even moving from where he stands. Now imagine what he can do with a larger distance between him and his foes.

Or here's it being said he thinks just like Batman in a fight and everything is calculated.

Now why did I post those 3 examples? Instead of other ones? it's because I didn't come into a jjk match thinking I'd need to go read 100 issues of comics to appease common feats and I still ain't doing that, you'll get what's easily accessible till I have free time Because not only is it a popular Slade fight, but it's all within one fight, where he fights 7 heroes all at once, that either outstat, blitz, outrange, outhax, he doesn't know when or where they're coming from exactly, and so on.

Yet, he knew what they could do, worked around it, and crippled them all while starting within a few meters of them, with just basic equipment. He was able to do so because, as they say at the very start, he's the best tactician on earth and comparable to Batman in that regard. He calculated the whole fight and it more or less went as planned for the most part.
He's going to do the same here, except worse because the characters he's fighting are nowhere near as dangerous as 7 JL members, with far less experience, all while he has even more wiggle room due to SBA distance.

And again shikigami, they're useless. They're only going to be helpful if they can pinpoint Slade or Slade engages.
He knows they exist, he knows they're there, he is directly stated to be comparable to Batman's predictive skills, and he will have the whole fight planned out from start to finish. He doesn't need to see them to know what they'll do.
And I stand by the fact he can just slip away, that Nightwing or Beastboy feat alone is good enough stealth to neg JJK pre-soul sensing.

Till further notice I'm voting Slade off the fact bro just out-predicts anything they could think of doing (something established in his intelligence section no less), and has the means to just not engage if he doesn't want to and the tools to pick them off or incap like concussive stun grenades, power null, various gases, promethium stuff, etc.

Last edited:
I don't think he has a way to deal with Shikigami and with speed equal, even if he's vastly more skilled, he's gonna be dealing with Yuji + ranged support. Killing Megumi is his best shot and Megumi isn't a physical slouch/ has amazing feats of literally getting tossed around a town by Sukuna for his durability, even catching Sukuna in a Snake + Nue Combo, by himself. This is compounded by the fact that Yuji will risk his life to protect Megumi and Nobara as he did in that very arc.

I don't see how Deathstroke wins under these circumstances without any physical prep to go along with his knowledge.

I don't think he has a way to deal with Shikigami and with speed equal,
Doesn't need to. He just needs to deal the users.
even if he's vastly more skilled, he's gonna be dealing with Yuji + ranged support.
Deathstroke has a small arsenal of firearms, energy staffs, projectile bombs, and more, as well as the ability to predict, calculate and know every attack that will happen before they're even thought of occurring. This isn't much of an issue. He also has AOE gas grenades, power null discs, and concussive grenades that make it so hard to focus that you can't even use your powers, etc.
Killing Megumi is his best shot and Megumi isn't a physical slouch/ has amazing feats of literally getting tossed around a town by Sukuna for his durability, even catching Sukuna in a Snake + Nue Combo, by himself.
He could literally just drop a stun bomb at the start, incap the whole squad and unload high cal rounds or methium into them, mind you, these can kill dudes like this.
This is compounded by the fact that Yuji will risk his life to protect Megumi and Nobara as he did in that very arc.
This ain't helping though, in fact, Slade can account for that and take them both out easily.
I don't see how Deathstroke wins under these circumstances without any physical prep to go along with his knowledge.

The very fact he has knowledge on them, means he knows everything they will do before they do it, and has the tools to instantly incap right away, let alone the ability to just slip away, outlast, or any manner of wacky stuff. Even something as simple as sniping from max distance is feasible, even if they dodge, they won't dodge the ocelet ricochet given he'd know they'd dodge and where to before they do so.

If Slade didn't have prior knowledge I'd give it to the lads, or even just one of them, but knowing his stuff is a tremendous game-changer.

Doesn't need to. He just needs to deal the users.
Problem is speed equal, in normal circumstances with even a slight gap, I could see him doing the things you are about to tell me, but given the speed, he isn't going to be able to outpace them with several actions before himself having to dodge, adapt his aim, rethink his strat, etc.
Deathstroke has a small arsenal of firearms, energy staffs, projectile bombs, and more, as well as the ability to predict, calculate and know every attack that will happen before they're even thought of occurring. This isn't much of an issue. He also has AOE gas grenades, power null discs, and concussive grenades that make it so hard to focus that you can't even use your powers, etc.

He could literally just drop a stun bomb at the start, incap the whole squad and unload high cal rounds or methium into them, mind you, these can kill dudes like this.

This ain't helping though, in fact, Slade can account for that and take them both out easily.

The very fact he has knowledge on them, means he knows everything they will do before they do it, and has the tools to instantly incap right away, let alone the ability to just slip away, outlast, or any manner of wacky stuff. Even something as simple as sniping from max distance is feasible, even if they dodge, they won't dodge the ocelet ricochet given he'd know they'd dodge and where to before they do so.

If Slade didn't have prior knowledge I'd give it to the lads, or even just one of them, but knowing his stuff is a tremendous game-changer.
I would agree with this if it wasn't speed equal and the fact that he literally cannot win after Megumi summons any noteworthy shinigami. Even if Yuji's first move is dying by trying to pressure Deathstroke, that gives Megumi plenty of time to summon dogs, snake, or Nue.

Problem is speed equal, in normal circumstances with even a slight gap, I could see him doing the things you are about to tell me, but given the speed, he isn't going to be able to outpace them with several actions before himself having to dodge, adapt his aim, rethink his strat, etc.
My dude, exactly, it's speed equal, and he starts hundreds of meters away. You're acting like he starts within arm's reach. And, even if he did, he just needs to use one AOE stun weapon which is as easy as pressing his thumb, which he'd know to do because he has prior knowledge.

They will never get to him though at this distance, all while he's toying with everyone there, knowing exactly what they'll do, when they'll do it, how they'll do it, the actions they'll take, and account for all of it, systematically crippling or taking them out through the use of gas attacks, stun weaponry, mines, explosives, concussive AOE's, null, etc, all of which they'd have to get through because he'd be laying all that stuff out, yeeting it at them, or using sleight of hand for all of it and it isn't like anyone here has even half the skill needed to actually avoid his marksmanship or yeets.

Even just shooting them with his big **** off guns would be problematic because it doesn't matter if they dodge, they aren't dodging the ricochets from top 3 best marksmen in DC's earth.
I would agree with this if it wasn't speed equal and the fact that he literally cannot win after Megumi summons any noteworthy shinigami. Even if Yuji's first move is dying by trying to pressure Deathstroke, that gives Megumi plenty of time to summon dogs, snake, or Nue.
My dude, they're useless, they're only an issue if Slade decides to roll up and throw hands, which he obviously isn't doing, Deathstroke doesn't have to fight them, he just needs to get rid of Megumi and the others.
He knows the shikigami exist, he knows what they can do, he can plan around it, account for their actions and what they'll do, and just avoid them entirely. Notwithstanding he can literally play this game to the point Megumi collapses from exhaustion, assuming Megumi even gets to do any of that before the power null, AOE stun stuff, and more gets whipped out, or Slade just abuses his ability to stealth. Hell, Slade could legit just play dead, or let himself take a normally fatal blow, pretend to be dead because bro can come back from fatal and bloody injury (not like they'd know), and then pick them off afterward while they don't expect bro is on a building 4km away loading up a rifle.
Hell, I'm even willing to argue that their being imperceptible is useless as Slade has subatomic senses and could legit just sense or see the shift in molecules as they try and attack him.

Still rolling my eyes from that Deathstroke vs Flash feat from when I first saw it
I mean yeah, it's dumb, like did blud not notice himself running into a ******* sword lmao but I'm just mentioning the fact he can and has played with people to get them into positions.

Should also mention bro has a bunch of large AOE explosives, a bunch of them too in different forms, mines, too.
And of course his staff has stun mode

Last edited:
My dude, exactly, it's speed equal, and he starts hundreds of meters away.
Oh lmao, I didn't know that, from the description, I was imagining them starting across from each other in like a highschool gym or hallway. If he's obscured with full knowledge and hundreds of meters of distance, he can probably end Megumi before the shinigami can locate and kill a full knowledge stroke.

Vote Deathstroke FRA

Idk if he's obscured, but like, it's Deathstroke. He could stand in the same room as them with the lights on and not be noticed while being right in front of them he literally did that in a scan I linked above.
Bro's at least on some Nightwing-level ninja shit.

I feel the Ten Shadows would cause a lot of difficulty, no? I mean you got Nue who can induce paralysis, a massive snake, two dogs, frogs that can snag things, etc.
I totally forgot that the shikigami are invisible/intangible to DS. It very much does change things.
I just realized something. Couldn't Itadori call upon Sukuna if things were going bad? Sukuna's first key merely upscales from Itadori (As in 1 finger Sukuna). And would offer a LOT more than Itadori in the form of Domain Expansion and Regen.
Doing this is unlikely to work this early in the series. Yuji only had 2 fingers at this point so Sukuna is not invested in his personal safety. If he dies, so what. Sukuna will just wait for another reincarnation to happen. He only intervened in the Mahito fight because his soul got attacked, and he only saved Yuji in the cursed womb arc because there was a finger there to consume and he extorted Yuji for the binding vow.

Back