• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It helps him win most fights to the death, in this case it would help him win the immediate fight, no reason to limit to "eventualy", there are plenty of people Sonic beat in one go
Fight to the death? Exe wouldn’t try to kill someone he doesn’t even know.

To approve User's point I'll quote about SBA:
State of mind: In character, but willing to kill. The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws such as being casual, however, must be willing to kill the opponent even if they usually won't.
Furthermore characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other. This doesn't prevent a character being made to give up, because the other character manipulates them via things like, for example, mind control, fear inducement, psychological tricks or superhuman charisma.

Him being saved by his literal friends is definitely outside help, fatehax or not

Why aren’t Outside Help allowed in Vs debates:

Easy, because in a vs debate, both characters are only allowed using the abilities the story grants them as an individual. Outside help are not part of the individual’s ability and the individuals can only use their own powers and abilities provided for them in the story.

Sonic’s FateHax ability:

image0.png

Why aren’t Outside Help allowed in Vs debates:

Easy, because in a vs debate, both characters are only allowed using the abilities the story grants them as an individual. Outside help are not part of the individual’s ability and the individuals can only use their own powers and abilities provided for them in the story.

Sonic’s FateHax ability:

image0.png
One thing is Sonic getting lucky through fatehax, another is his friends going ahead and resurrecting him.

This looks like an inconclusive, but I'm unsure at the moment, leaning more towards Sonic, since he has way better hax then EXE, but EXE could also one shot. So I think it's incon for now.

This looks like an inconclusive, but I'm unsure at the moment, leaning more towards Sonic, since he has way better hax then EXE, but EXE could also one shot. So I think it's incon for now.
He's only hax is BFR, but that won't work via dimensional travel, and honestly the scope of it doesn't matter. When he dimensionally travelled, he did it instantly to the real world in his universe, so he knows where it is. Also, EXE won't be instantly sucked in that portal, so nothing would stop him from giga freezing

When he dimensionally travelled, he did it instantly to the real world in his universe, so he knows where it is.
Ignoring arguments is rude, people explained how range matters, imagine I can teleport with a show range of 100 meters, but I got teleported to a different country, I wouldn't be able to get back even if I knew where my house was

Ignoring arguments is rude, people explained how range matters, imagine I can teleport with a show range of 100 meters, but I got teleported to a different country, I wouldn't be able to get back even if I knew where my house was
Ignoring the second part of the argument is just as rude my guy.

Ok. Now show me a single proof of dimensional travel, the very thing that's supposed to ignore distance, somehow needing range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back