• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is “literally anything” yours is “probably a very specific powers that removed fatehax even if it could’ve been avoided as Sonic could be revived by someone else through fatehax”
Better than your “Archie Sonic 06 happened exactly like in the games”

except that can’t be true

1. Ian Flynn states Sonic 06 is as canon as Shadow the Hedgehog (game)

2. The encyclopedia covering the event doesn’t mention any Archie related. It’s only recapping the games, without diving into the details from the Archie side

It is your headcanon to say that the Archie Sonic 06 version happened with no Archie elements involved, like the existence of the FateHax

If he nukes the multiverse, Sonic is coming back. We have no idea how Sonic "died" nor for how long he was dead, but if it's even remotely like it was in 06 then that lasted for all of like 30 minutes anyways. And I wouldn't start getting uppity if I were you, Lunge. There's a reason that people think you're so obnoxiously hypocritical when trying to call out people for having an attitude.

So if he starts with a multiverse nuke them whoopee, that did all of nothing and it ends in the same result. With BFR on Sonic's part regardless. And the only reason Naugus was able to resist the suction to begin with is because he was expecting it. Because it's literally happened to him several times before, it's almost like a gag at that point. Mega Man won't expect it, and he'll end up stranded.

It being a gag somehow removes the fact that Naugus wasn't sucked in instantly? Nice.
Me calling it a gag had absolutely nothing to do with why he wasn't sucked in immediately. If you 1.) Could properly read or 2.) Not cherry pick what I say, I think I'd find you more tolerable to debate with.

A) Naugus' main method of being defeating is being sucked into a portal through Power Rings. It's almost lile a gag (whoa, trigger word for you, I know). Which leads to B) He's expecting it. Which leads to C) Naugus is not surprised when it happens, so he can struggle against it because he knows it's coming.

Mega Man doesn't know it's coming. He's getting sucked in right away without issue. And don't argue he can resist it through being 2-C, Power Rings can affect beings who are Low 1-C. So that isn't helping here.

Last edited:
Me calling it a gag had absolutely nothing to do with why he wasn't sucked in immediately. If you 1.) Could properly read or 2.) Not cherry pick what I say, I think I'd find you more tolerable to debate with. Let me break it down for you, since you need help.

A) Naugus' main method of being defeating is being sucked into a portal through Power Rings. It's almost lile a gag (whoa, trigger word for you, I know). Which leads to B) He's expecting it. Which leads to C) Naugus is not surprised when it happens, so he can struggle against it because he knows it's coming.

Mega Man doesn't know it's coming. He's getting sucked in right away without issue. And don't argue he can resist it through being 2-C, Power Rings can affect beings who are Low 1-C. So that isn't helping here.
Yeah. Cause EXE certainly wouldn't notice being sucked in, would he?

You fight a hedgehog. You feel being sucked in something. I think your first reaction would be to get the hell away, wouldn't it?

You fight a hedgehog. You feel being sucked in something. I think your first reaction would be to get the hell away, wouldn't it?
How about the fact that you're assuming that even if Mega Man teleport away it won't simply... Follow him? Because Power Rings are reality warping, wish granting pieces of Chaos Energy.

To make matters worse, do you want to know what will happen if Mega Man somehow does escape anyways? Low 1-C Power Null follows up right after.

How about the fact that you're assuming that even if Mega Man teleport away it won't simply... Follow him? Because Power Rings are reality warping, wish granting pieces of Chaos Energy.

To make matters worse, do you want to know what will happen if Mega Man somehow does escape anyways? Low 1-C Power Null follows up right after.
All while Hub sits on his ass doing Luigi strategy it seems

More like he's too busy trying to not be sucked in that the next best option is whipped out, yeah.

What you're doing is cherry picking Sonic win cons while completely ignoring them for the other guy
No, Fishface. What I'm doing is telling you what Sonic WILL do, not what he COULD do. He has Power Rings in his Standard Equipment after all, and when he has Power Rings he uses them immediately unless saved for a specific person.

Also, Power null is for optional equipment, while this is only standard
Nice try. Power Rings have Power Null too. Just one stripped Ugly Naugus (Low 1-C) of his power and threw him into the Zone of Silence. Try again.

I know, right? I also hate it when people can't read and be logical.

Nice roundabout way of saying you have no arguments now and realize Mega Man is ****** btw. When you have to argue "b-b-but it doesn't SAY it! Haha it can't be used haha!" despite the very piece of equipment being directly linked anyways, with the abilities and all, you know you're in a corner.

I know, right? I also hate it when people can't read and be logical.

Nice roundabout way of saying you have no arguments now and realize Mega Man is ****** btw. When you have to argue "b-b-but it doesn't SAY it! Haha it can't be used haha!" despite the very piece of equipment being directly linked anyways, with the abilities and all, you know you're in a corner.
Mega Man is ******. Yeah, yeah ofc. With cherry picked powers for Sonic he never starts with, while EXE needs literally anything to win. Nice. And seriously get over yourself.

Oh yeah, blatantly stonewalling and covering it up with snark.
I don't have much else to say to you, though. If you wanna say "he doesn't start with it" and repeating it regardless of what I say, then that's about it.

Also stonewalling would be you having a valid point anywhere and me ignoring it. I'm not ignoring it, I'm actively engaging and countering your points. It's your problem if you don't want to see it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back