• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a stomp in Sonic’s favor due to FateHax

All of Da Lunge’s arguments about PIS, is the FateHax. The FateHax is PIS.

From the incap he won't start, but Sonic needs to get EXE into a portal, plus EXE can escape BFR
Sonic, Low 1-C powered, 2-A range, wish granting, dragging Opponents to another universe, BFR

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

The same Egg Beater that got it's ass kicked in the next few issues?
in the next few issues yeah. He still had a fair win against Sonic at first. Here, I'm pretty sure Sonic can later turn Super or something and go kick Hub's ass, but this initial base vs Bug match EXE will win

Seriously, people keep using that as a big loss moment when the battles after that is what caused Eggman to go insane and create the fatehax theory

Seriously, people keep using that as a big loss moment when the battles after that is what caused Eggman to go insane and create the fatehax theory
I know. Again, Sonic might triumph over EXE later but he will use the initial battle which this thread discusses

He became crazy after Sonic broke into his base and defeated his spider mech thing, he couldn't believe that Sonic could beat him after all that
Er, no, Snivley points to the loss of the Egg Beater as the Source and the Egg Tarantula was the last straw

That regen when Sonic got erased from Existence?
That’s resisting Existence Erasure, due to being brought back 1 Billionth Ring.

Regen comes from after Dr. Eggman mistakenly left Sonic alone after he beat him up in the Egg Beater. Sonic Regen back to full health in less or in an hour (Timeframe is not stated and an hour is being generously long)

I actually wonder why that coming back from EE doesn't qualify for at least LGR.

The thing is, yes Sonic can BFR him but it seems EXE resisted from being BFRed, so i don't think Sonic can BFR him.

Regen comes from after Dr. Eggman mistakenly left Sonic alone after he beat him up in the Egg Beater. Sonic Regen back to full health in less or in an hour (Timeframe is not stated and an hour is being generously long)

Cool. EXE can dimensionally travel. He can also seal which happens at the same time as EXE stops time, and since EXE being sucked in would take several seconds, he just gigafreezes Sonic and calls it a day
I believe previously DT was asked is that on 2-A scale, Elixir had previously point about Sonic's TS resistance.
Don't know about other stuff.

I believe previously DT was asked is that on 2-A scale, Elixir had previously point about Sonic's TS resistance.
Don't know about other stuff.
How can BFR be “on a 2-A scale”? BFR is just yeeting someone to a different dimension, EXE can counter that by dimensionally traveling himself

Also we don’t even know to what point was sonic injured after egg beater’s beating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back