• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, what is that thing that Naugus was sucked in then?
Naugus attempting to resist since he knew it was coming.

Naugus states what happened to him. He got Power Nulled from his Ugly Naugus form (Took Hyper Tails and Ultra Sonic together) and sent to his Universe at the same time,

image0.png

And the time frame that was given: Instant to an Immeasurable Speed being

image0.png

Oh... "Ixis is gone and the Zone of Silence has been resealed"

... Power Rings have sealing too. I guess if Chaos Emeralds have em, Power Rings would to. But for a Universe...? Hm... Interesting find...

Naugus attempting to resist since he knew it was coming.

Naugus states what happened to him. He got Power Nulled from his Ugly Naugus form (Took Hyper Tails and Ultra Sonic together) and sent to his Universe at the same time,

image0.png

And the time frame that was given: Instant to an Immeasurable Speed being

image0.png
Naugus was MFTL+

It's not instant since base Naugus could resist its pull for a while
It was instant for the Naugus the first time he experienced it

He resisted it a bit for the 2nd time because, he is a Chaos Magic Wizard, same kind of magic as the Power Ring, and he knew it was coming the 2nd time.

It was instant for the Naugus the first time he experienced it

He resisted it a bit for the 2nd time because, he is a Chaos Magic Wizard, same kind of magic as the Power Ring, and he knew it was coming the 2nd time.
He resisted it with by trying to walk, it was clear it wasn't hax. Also, EXE literally needs any move to win while Archie needs a specific hax he doesn't start with

by trying to walk,
What?

it was clear it wasn't hax.
What the-?

EXE literally needs any move to win while Archie needs a specific hax he doesn't start with
Again, speed amps with the Super Peel Out and Boosting and Power Rings boost Sonic’s speed on top of it. Boosting alone blitzed Archie Megaman, who is relative to Archie Sonic’s speed.

Sonic tries to H2H Megaman and quickly gets stonewall. Superior Speed amps for the likelihood of Sonic pulling Power Ring BFR.

The likelihood in my eyes is why I don’t see this match as a stomp and I am keeping my vote for Sonic.

Until debate wouldn't end it likely shouldn't be closed.
I think the debate has ended. Da Lung brought up points about Naugus that... don’t exist? and we’re circling back again on how the match would likely play out.

Last edited:
What?

What the-?

Again, speed amps with the Super Peel Out and Boosting and Power Rings boost Sonic’s speed on top of it. Boosting alone blitzed Archie Megaman, who is relative to Archie Sonic’s speed.

Sonic tries to H2H Megaman and quickly gets stonewall. Superior Speed amps for the likelihood of Sonic pulling Power Ring BFR.

The likelihood in my eyes is why I don’t see this match as a stomp and I am keeping my vote for Sonic.

I think the debate has ended. Da Lung brought up points about Naugus that... don’t exist? and we’re circling back again on how the match would likely play out.
How they didn't exist. Naugus literally resisted the wormhole by sheer force. No signs of hax there. And again, answer me how would Archie win with one specific option when EXE needs anything to win. That's literally cherry picking arguments

How they didn't exist.
He resisted it with by trying to walk
Doesn’t exist

Naugus literally resisted the wormhole by sheer force.

-

And again, answer me how would Archie win with one specific option when EXE needs anything to win.

Can someone close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back