• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can BFR be “on a 2-A scale”? BFR is just yeeting someone to a different dimension, EXE can counter that by dimensionally traveling himself
I dunno, no, really, I just trying to restate stuff that previously was talked to make a topic.
I'm interested by myself how 2-A BFR would work unlike other BFRs.

Also just thought about it, EXE can simply matter manip sonic to death. The thing is, fatehax May do different things to save sonic, more likely would be someone resurrecting Sonic afterworlds, which would be outside help.

2-A BFR is a BFR across infinite universes, aka range, if someone hasn't show feats of travelling across a 2-A multiverse then dimensional travel by itself isn't working

The thing is, fatehax May do different things to save sonic, more likely would be someone resurrecting Sonic afterworlds, which would be outside help.
It makes Sonic's oppentents stupid and act out of character to make mistakes. FateHax is PIS

Really?

Where did you get this information cause im genuinely curious.
Literally being on this site for this long, this is why teleportation can have different ranges, from universal to multiversal+
And again how does literal travel between dimensions require different ranges
Because the distance between two universes is far smaller than the distance between hundred of them, you would be implying he would have to travel to each universe until he got back

Literally being on this site for this long, this is why teleportation can have different ranges, from universal to multiversal+

Because the distance between two universes is far smaller than the distance between hundred of them, you would be implying he would have to travel to each universe until he got back
Are you implying that there is a linear distance between universes?

But wait, despite of 2-A BFR, I see pretty much Fish's point. If EXE can travel from universe to universe what stop him from travelling from universe to universe across x amount of universes if he wouldn't stop travelling across universes when he would travel from 1 universe to another until he got back to Sonic?

I said it pretty much confusive, but hope people can understand me.

NLF for EXE to find his way back before the incap time limit through an infinite number of universes if his cosmology doesn't have it.

Anywhere Sonic wishes him to go in the infinite multiverse
He may have wished him just 1 universe away we don't know.
EXE knows where his universe is so he'll find it easily.
Plus again, EXE will be sucked in for several seconds so during that he'd easily seal Sonic using gigafreeze

You can be BFRed across an 2-A range

Once again, you haven't proved that he can traverse across a 2-A universe
Basically you're BFR'd to some random universe and you have to travel infinite amount of universes from the universe you got BFR'd into to get back in your one, right?

But wait, despite of 2-A BFR, I see pretty much Fish's point. If EXE can travel from universe to universe what stop him from travelling from universe to universe across x amount of universes if he wouldn't stop travelling across universes when he would travel from 1 universe to another until he got back to Sonic?

I said it pretty much confusive, but hope people can understand me.
He would take too long, you only need a week BFR to win, and EXE doesn't have infinite speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back