• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
cuz Wynaut?

I personally thought this would be an interesting matchup as Geos doesn't have the weaknesses of someone like Goku in that he doesn't have organs to phase out, and he's not a tangible object he can steal speed from, which makes this a more fair matchup than 99% of Flash match ups. On the flip side despite Geos power and self-healing he's at a massive speed disadvantage.

2 combatants who gain power over the course of a fight either through noise. Who wins?

Geo is not allowed to BFR Barry into a noise wave, and Barry cannot BFR Geo into the Speed force. In other words neutral ground.

IMO I think this is a stalemate, but what do you think?

Flash can't exactly touch him due to EM Intangibility to the best of my knowledge.

Geo can't touch him since he's at a massive speed disadvantage.

Due to the conditions you've set, this is a complete stalemate.

Back