• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka vs Saitama

We all know that, because Saitama comes from a gag manga build on him defeating everything with one punch, he logically is the most powerful character in all of fiction.

But we also know that medaka comes from a gag manga in which the main character (medaka) always wins in the end per default, because being the main character. Of course she is also always 1.2 times more stronger than you.

So this is the ultimate question:

Can Saitama defeat the gril that is 20% more Saitama than Saitama himself?

I want an absolutely serious discussion here, ok? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lol nice to see ya here DT. I'd have to give it to Saitama because

A. Saitama is a main character as well, so her NLF gets negated.

B. Saitama's gag is to beat ANYONE in one punch, including main characters.

Thebluedash said:
Spite Saitama stomps pls close thread naw :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
>On Joke Battles

>Asking to close stomp threads

lol okay

Look it states that her the end abilities has limits and cannot learn a bilties that go past her current limitations

TISSG7Redgrave said:
saitama is NFL ofc he wins XP
I didn't know Saitama played professional Football

Saitama in the NFL still couldn't beat Tom Brady when he cheats.

Huesito88 said:
Look it states that her the end abilities has limits and cannot learn a bilties that go past her current limitations

Dude that is a typical HLF, you know that isn't accepted.

Author word > your word until disporven like one of flashes authors stated that flash can't go beyond ftl yet we clearly see him go beyond it on multiply occasions even if we use th first flash he still goes beyond ftl.

And which totally official looking page on the wiki states that? None.

You obviously just made that up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well at least I didn't believe in the Saitama can punch with the force of half the Big Bang with a full power punch

Or the gogeta is a little stronger then vegito but vegito will always be more skilled in a interview with akira toriyama but guess what this is the original interview gotenks is a little stronger then goku but goku will always be more skilled.

@Huesito88 can you please just edit your original comment and not constantly add a new one when something comes to your mind

Ryu if I did that this wiki would have 182 if I did everything that came to my mind and final superman does have limits in a book stated by the author so by your logic that book gets debunked and superman does have limitless strength. Alright ryu and second their is no page for medaka in the joke battle wiki and if we use true one punch man Saitama the Saitama when's his stats are either one punch and speed is beyond his one punch

What I mean is that edit your comment so that all those points are in one point instead of spamming the thread with constant comments. Also I hope to god you are not taking what DontTalk and I are saying serious. Remember you are on JOKE Battles Wiki

Huesito. C'mon dude. You should know we settle debates with comical flair, wank by the dozen, we throw logic out the book....c'mon man.

Back