• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Wait. Supersonic only? Medaka blitzes him if he must consider what is a potential negative.
Yeah.

1. Seijuurou must feel envy toward his opponent(s): which is constantly fulfilled due to Hiiragi's constant jealousy towards everyone and everything for his predicament, being envious of their healthy bodies, their skills, or other traits.
"Seijuurou must feel envy" not the "the skill is passive"

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
He seems to hate everyone constantly.
That's not how hate works. xD

According to what i heard. He doesn't just absorb random ppl on the streets (which is what passives would do). His ability is pretty strong even in verse and he doesn't just *** everyone up.

Also passive hate is not a thing. As you can't hate someone you don't know or never hoped to encounter. As i said in the last thread when ppl come here they don't come with a certain mindset, they come fresh. And to hate someone is still a proccess of thought, even if it's like, oh this girl yeah i hate her, it's not applicable as it requires the brain to process who is in front of you to start with the emotions, emotions are not instant. #WhenScienceIsUsedInFiction

Firephoenixearl said:
According to what i heard. He doesn't just absorb random ppl on the streets (which is what passives would do). His ability is pretty strong even in verse and he doesn't just *** everyone up.
Do somewhat agree with this though.

Hiiragi may passively envy everyone, and he may perceive everything as negative, but I'm pretty sure he still needs to activate his Kyuudan to begin the contract.

Monarch Laciel said:
Do somewhat agree with this though.

Hiiragi may passively envy everyone, and he may perceive everything as negative, but I'm pretty sure he still needs to activate his Kyuudan to begin the contract.
On the passive envy doe. It can't happen u can't envy someone who u don't even know exists. He doesn't know Medaka exists, when he realizes, it'll be too late.

Firephoenixearl said:
On the passive envy doe. It can't happen u can't envy someone who u don't even know exists. He doesn't know Medaka exists, when he realizes, it'll be too late.
Execpt he does because he's fighting her right now.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Execpt he does because he's fighting her right now.
He doesn't. Random Encounter. They just walk into each-other, before he has any time to realize there is someone in front of him, he gets 1 shotted. And again hate/envy is a proccess of thought. Emotions are thoughts. It's like they walk into each-other. He thinks "ok this girl that's in front of me, i envy her sheer amount of boob", that will then translate into the skill. So no it's not fully passive.

Firephoenixearl said:
He doesn't. Random Encounter. They just walk into each-other, before he has any time to realize there is someone in front of him, he gets 1 shotted. And again hate/envy is a proccess of thought. Emotions are thoughts.
That sounds like a speed blitz. You should equalize speed, cause the only thing you're getting right now is self satifaction.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
That sounds like a speed blitz. You should equalize speed, cause the only thing you're getting right now is self satifaction.
Point is. Emotions are not a passive thing. Neither are mindstates. They require a process of thought. You have to process ur surroundings to then feel something towards it. I may equalize speed, only if this turns out a stomp doe.

1 Question doe. Let's say i remake Medaka vs Kriemhild Pt 3 (this time argue before it gets shut down) and make Medaka win (fair win). Is that gonna be added? So basically will Medaka then have both a win and a loss against Kriemhild?

Hiiragi is always in a state of envy. He already envies everything in the whole world.

And he doesn't have to activate his Kyudan. It's triggered the moment someone does an action negative towards him

ALRF said:
Hiiragi is always in a state of envy. He already envies everything in the whole world.
And he doesn't have to activate his Kyudan. It's triggered the moment someone does an action negative towards him
Again. He can't envy stuff he doesn't know exists. And again no. Battle rules, ppl don't come in with specific mindsets from the original series. He doesn't know Medaka, he can't envy her and envy is a process of thought. He gets 1 shotted before he gets a chance to envy her.

Monarch Laciel said:
Then why doesn't he absorb everyone around him all the time?
He was surpressing in all routes to gain Yoshiya Rosei qualification, which needed him to go different process. Otherwise, we see in Bansenjin that in the royal battle, the moment he entered, the moment everyone got absorbed.

Also seeing in Mizuki route where he instantly started absorbing Yoshiya the moment started fighting him

If he was supressing it in all routes, that's kinda his default state - oohhh bloodlust lol k, medaka is succ'd

Surpressing for a reaso.

Did you ignore my Bansenjin statement in which Yoshiya wasn't there and he immediatly absorbed everyone the moment he entered the battle royal?

Medaka supresses Scar Dead for a reason. Still means she needs to intentionally stop supressing it to use it in a fight.

One example out of many others apparently though.

ALRF said:
He was surpressing in all routes to gain Yoshiya Rosei qualification, which needed him to go different process. Otherwise, we see in Bansenjin that in the royal battle, the moment he entered, the moment everyone got absorbed.

Also seeing in Mizuki route where he instantly started absorbing Yoshiya the moment started fighting him
Yeah he knows what he's fighting doe. He envies what he's fighting, the ppl he's fighting. That won't work on a being who's on a whole other league of speed. Again Envy is a process of thought, it's not passive.

@Monarch

And again the emotionless assassins too.

And i'm pretty sure why she's surpressing it is different than his. He is doing it because of a character who's not there.

He's mindset "If its not my son **** them. Get Kyudan'd"

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Bah,everyone didn't want your bias,turned my favorite verse become hated verse in this wiki is real crime.
Wank:

All Fiction erases 1-A

Facts:

Power Null>Activation Emotions require thought.

>AF erase 1-A

**** off, Firei know you wanna upgrade Ajimu to 1-A,i believe it will be your downfall due massive wank you have.

Blah blah blah fact oh stfo dude!

@Velox

It's better to stop this please. You don't want to get in trouble.

ALRF said:
Bookmaker won't even affect Hiiragi Seijuurou 2-B Willpower
Oh believe me it WILL stomp it.

Also who cares about will power? (it does null will too) It will null his skills, intellect, skills, talent, u name it. Bookmaker is a better "envy" skill than the Kyudan believe me xD

I mean, you haven't proved me a single feat which shows it affecting someone with 2-B willpower/mindhax/soulhax whatever

Believe you? Joke of the year :>

ALRF said:
I mean, you haven't proved me a single feat which shows it affecting someone with 2-B willpower/mindhax/soulhax whatever
Ok let me tell u sth.

Know this girl? She would actually be tier 1 if the "medaka box is a parody manga" weren't taken into account. And an imperfect version of Bookmaker worked on her, and the gal enjoyed herself inside a seal that was said to transcend dimensions (and actuall worked on higher dimensional beings). It's REALLLLLLLLY hard to resist Bookmaker.

Also even if we just scrach my above paragraph...if the willpower resists it, that doesn't make Hiiragi tank Bookmaker. Bookmaker nulls and seals everything. Just cus the willpower escapes doesn't mean Hiiragi has a chance of winning after being Bookmakered.

ALRF said:
Ok let's say will power resists.

His skills won't resist doe. His talent. Everything else will be sealed. He still loses even if willpower is left.

You know, Ajimu could be a dimensional transendence entity. But...it's just a one of the skills that need to activate. Who know Misogi bookmaked her while she have already activate the skill or not. I kinda lean over the the latter. After all Medaka Box is just a parody manga, and we dont even know how strong is Ajimu's will power is. The best feat of Bookmaker is sealed away Medaka , who have incredible will power, yet that doesnt come close to 2-B

Welp, my vote goes to Hiiragi

Even assuming it goes like that.

Bookmaker won't even take a turn since Hiiragi's Kyudan is already activated the moment she sees him

1. Let's forget about Ajimu, i don't want another comment on "ajimu is banned from debates".

2. Medaka was sealed but her will power was unaffected cus of The Hero, not cus of her strong will power.

3. Even if will power escapes, the rest still gets sealed (medaka's will escaped via the hero but plot required her to have the will to fight and beat an equal opponent).

So 2-B will won't be sealed. Kyudan and everything else will get sealed.

ALRF said:
Even assuming it goes like that.
Bookmaker won't even take a turn since Hiiragi's Kyudan is already activated the moment she sees him
Already explained. Process of thought. You can't hate someone without a brain. That brain will have no time to work before getting 1 shotted. And that "passive envy toward ppl" won't activate here, as he just hates everyone he sees, he's not currently hating Medaka whose existence he doesn't even know about. As soon as he sees Medaka he will envy her, that's true, though, not before Bookmaker 1 shots him.

Passive envy will activate as soon as he sees her not before seeing her, it's impossible to hate what u don't know.

Ehhhh...i remember she won because something like "maybe your heart isnt really that weak, Kumagawa-senpai"

Forr your "the rest will get sealed" it will gonna be depend, if those power was showed below the league of Medaka Box's abnormality then they will be accepted as being sealed. But in this case...looking at Hiiragi's profile, i dont think so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back