• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I can tell as she can't bring back "fiction", meaning she can't use it on Kriem, a dream, who is described in the same breath as a fictional character. Furthermore, Kantan is not = to reality whatsoever, it occupies a completely different plane of existence separated by god knows how many dimensional layers. She wouldn't be able to use All fiction on Kriem, let alone anyone from Senshinkan.

all ficition can undo from fiction doe and also fiction is not a dream it's a thought which is treated as non existent in medaka box.

Here's the thing fire, I can get you scans for everything that I've said. You can't give me a single one:

where Medaka interacts with metaphysical concepts

Medaka can "undo from fiction" whatever that means

Medaka can comeback from non-existence

Also False verse equalization.

• Non Fiction: Around the time of the fight with Iihiko, All Fiction was upgraded to undo things that have already been undone. However, this is never seen in use, as everyone Kumagawa has offered to bring lost things back for has outright refused him.
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Causality Manipulation (can erase causes and effects with All Fiction, removed the effects of Zenkichi's kicks and erased all damage received ), Can deny aspects of reality, turning the target into "fiction" and thus non-existent, Complete Resurrection (Can automatically reverse his own death with All Fiction), Regenerationn (At least Mid, could regenerate even after having his own brain being crushed, likely higher since All Fiction allows him to deny his injuries), Pseudo-Time Stop via time erasure, Immortality (Type 3, was capable of coming back to life seconds after dying), Conceptual Manipulation(All Fiction can erase concepts), Memory Manipulation,

I never said Medaka comes back from non-existance, i said All Fiction's action takes precedence due to being retroactive.

So she gets erased and can't come back? She hasn't interacted with nor erased metaphyscial concepts dude, unless you can give me a scan. All fiction will not work on her.

"Kantan is not = to reality whatsoever, it occupies a completely different plane of existence separated by god knows how many dimensional layers" Where has she shown the ablitiy to erase anything existing in a different dimension from her?

To be fair the only argument i can make for medaka is AF=infinte speed + book maker= gg. Btw lets not fck up this thread like the last one.

@Tin

Kriemhild Erasure is on thought

Bookmaker is questionable. Kriem could probs overpower its effect on her mind and soul with her willpower

Then the only argument i can make is the encounter but it has a no-limit falacy so take it with a grain of salt. So incoclusion Kriehild gonne take this because she has better hax.

Edit i also forgot to mention her Resistance to everthing that AF does expect for causality manipulation but be my guess on how that would play out.

This Medaka shit is really starting to wear thin. Like, I get it, you love the girl, she's one of my favorite characters as well. But the bias you are showing is so thick, you could cut it with a knife.

"B-B-But Causality Erasure is absolute!!!!"

Nope,its just void manipulation done via causality manipulation. Theres another way to do the same: Causality of self-destruction ("The existence is the cause of nonexistence"). Also, AF has 0 conceptual feats (Colors =/= Concepts) and Medaka's only statement about conceptual shit is "I was in a fight between the concepts of good and evil".

If the sentence is a conceptual proof, Sailor Moon is the concept of Light and Chaos is the Concept of Evil and Darkness

I agree with Kriemhild winning but I don't get the argument of AF not being conceptual. It's erased color and time pretty explicitly. I also don't see the argument for color not being conceptual. It's not like Kumagawa manipulates anyway, he just erases.

Do you think that a prism manipulates 8 different concepts when it takes a white beam of light and creates a rainbow from it?

Colors are a property of the electromagnetic spectrum

But he doesn't manipulate the electromagnetic spectrum, so do you believe he erased it? I suppose that wouldn't be exactly conceputal but close to it. There's still him erasing time and stating that he could erase memories.

No, I believe that it just shows that it shows that he can erase properties of an electromagnetic spectrum. Not abstract ideas that shape reality.

Erasing time or memories isn't conceptual manipulation either

Yep, All fiction ERASE color but not ina conceptual way, if he rly Erase the concept of color, no one can remind of it

What reason would he have to be so intricate about it? I don't really remember Kumagawa doing something so specific. He tends to just go the most obvious and literal route.

He's not manipulating anything so, you're right. But he's erasing it, how is erasing time not conceputal? Time is very abstract. Memories are also rather abstract. Not to mentione erasing someone's existence.

Edit: Whoops didn't see the other comment. Also its pretty clear people remember things when Kumagawa erases them for the most part. Except for when he time skips.

Doesn't work that way. You are the one who needs to prove the conceptual erasure.

Because like almost everything, time is a concept but can manifest in a non conceptual way. Do you need to alter the concept of time to manipulate a timeline? Obviously not. Similarly you can "erase" it without affecting the concept

Memories are a part of a person's psyche. Do concepts change when I forget something?

If a person is erased, by default it doesn't exist anymore. Does this mean that the abstract idea of that person is erased? Nope. Erasing their physical presence is enough

Memories are just the collection of sensations and etc recorded by our brains. Even a good punch can erase memories.

I mean, like I said in my first post I agree Kriemhild wins. I was playing devil's advocate at this point. Both interpertations of AF are fair considering how few the explicit feats are for it (that isn't the usual "erased my death" stuff).

Stopped caring about this ever since a certain something happened, but it's not enjoyable to see @Cynical get outnumbered in his conceptual all fiction argument:

Erasing something conceptually doesn't mean it gets erased from memories, much less in Kumagawa's case. Be it ligh spectrum or conceptual it will always be erased from memories cus it never existed, it never had a cause for existing. But read my blog if ya wanna know why "they don't forget". As for proof it was a conceptual erasure. Ezumachi's skills didn't work anymore, if he had only erased the light spectrum then his abilities would still work because "blue did still exist" it just wouldn't be visible for ppl. Ezumachi's skills were stated to be worthless after the erasure, without colors there can be no manipulation, wouldn't happen with ligh spectrum, oh did i mention that Ezumachi's skills affects the idea behind the colors? Yeah... Then the tube that should have blue paint was empty cus it didn't exist anymore, im sorry, it never existed, it would still be there if he had just erased the light spectrum. Need i go on? Colors were a concept.

He erased aura...a concept. Inb4 someone says "aura is not a concept, cus it can be tangible", it's not tangible in Medaka Box, it treats aura as the concept of "remembering". So unless ya wanna argue that Kumagawa mind haxed the world, then he erased a concept.

He stated to be able to erase combat...concept.

Also about the erasure of ppl...how can someone have a concept if his birth was negated. He was literally never meant to be part of the world, he "never happened" are you seriously gonna argue his concept exists? Cus that would mean his concept exists independed of him, i mean there would be concepts for ppl who will never be born.

Then again, to go ahead, he affects stuff like pain, fear, emotions, damage, importance, somehow affecting the ability to die (when he literally stabs his brain for fun, without caring that it should kill him, i still have no idea what he erases though) etc just randomly for fun.

Again this thread can be closed idc anymore, i just disliked seeing him get outnumbered in a debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back