• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<Create a universe

AP, means nothing compared to Hax.

<Life and Death

Not Mind Manipulation

<History

Not Mind Manipulation.

<Infinity

Not Mind Manipulation

She has all those abilities yet she has shit nothing to counter being mindfucked before the match even begins.

Authority won't be power nulling The Hero lol. The Hero is not a power, it's basically "the main character", not something you can null.

Really?

Please stop bringing up Ajimu. I don't think Ajimu or feats related to Ajimu should be brought up in vs debates considering Ajimu herself is BANNED from vs debates.

Yeah just teleports into his heart and messes with him there. And don't forget Life Zero and her overall immunity to ALL the powers i mentioned besides Bookmaker.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Please stop bringing up Ajimu. I don't think Ajimu or feats related to Ajimu should be brought up in vs debates considering Ajimu herself is BANNED from vs debates.
Yeah I never inteded to, i am just pointing out that Authority won't beat Medaka who copied skills like "rule the universe" AND The Hero along with it.

The Hero is literally the demise of most bad guys in anime.

He has no heart as he's a ghost.

Not like it matters since she needs to act to teleport and she's already a mindless slave.

And all those are abilities are not Mind Manipulation and as such, like all points you've made, are moot.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Given the sheer amount of wank people are throwing around for Medaka, I'd hate to see what they would use for Ajimu.

TheC2 said:
Well, this continues the trend of every Medaka thread coming down to, "Medaka can beat everything her opponent has, LOL" vs. "No she can't because x, y, & z".
Rinse, repeat until the thread becomes dead.
It's going to keep continuing like that until we ban the people who claim she can beat everything. We've explained repetedly why certain things don't work and they refuse to listen. This trend will stop when we stop tolorating it.

Banning people is alittle harsh. We just need to ban Medaka. Which is sad cause I like Medaka, but some people just had to ruin it for everyone else.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Banning people is alittle harsh. We just need to ban Medaka. Which is sad cause I like Medaka, but some people just had to ruin it for everyone else.
No, it's not. We've banned people for this kind of behavior before. We don't have to ban medaka as long as we get rid of the people who ruin it for everyone. Especially since these guys are repeat offenders that show no signs of changing their behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back