• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Kurokami vs Ashen One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, look at me with my bad ideas. I was planning a different match for the Ashen One, but then I noticed someone edited Medaka's page and was like, "Oh god. I must do this now." So, here we are.

• Fight happens in Ludwig's bossroom
  • Ashen One just entered the room while Medaka is standing at the top of the staircase
  • The nearest bonfire is just outside the room
  • Begining of Game Ashen One (8-B) with access to only standard equipment
  • End of Series Medaka (8-B) I N - C H A R A C T E R
Anyway, I think thats it. Let the shitstorm begin. Or nothing will come of it and I've wasted my time. I'm honestly fine with either.

Ashen One

Medaka Kurokami

If we are assuming in-character, how does Medaka not get slapped by a 4-B Ashen one?

Also, if this was in character, Ashen would just summon another Ashen One or two to help him fight Medaka. Also if all else fails, Ashen can just rapport her.

But I thought there were no souls in Medaka's verse? At least that's what I heard all the time in threads with her.

Um, you forget that Ashen can summon another Ashen One that can range anywhere from 8-B to 4-B.

Ok, two things...

1. That seems like it would make Ashen One matches next to impossible
  2. Are we just assuming summon signs are everywhere?

I mean you can restrict it, but SBA would assume that he has it.

Does erasing Ashen one even work? Their Rez is like pseudo mid-godly, already works when the body fades to nothing and there's no soul left.

I don't think we'd assume summons like that, actually. They need to be two way, and nothing past 8-B would get summoned given that 8-B was specified and you can ban higher tier.

The ashen need to kill the target before taking it's soul right ? i'll assume that Medaka can't come back from that even with all fiction for fairness .

Even without her copied hax , medaka is pretty hard to put down given her fighting skill , her regen and The End.

If the fight draw for too long she will either outskill the ashen one ,copy all of his stuff and perfect them or just use hax if she feel overwhelmed . At this point ,it's GG .

Does the ashen one have something that can lead him to a quick victory ? If yes , how likely is he to use it from the start ?

Ashen One usually tries to kill as quickly as possible and is probably the most Skilled person in their verse, so they would immediately go for the kill.

Dark hand can do it without killing first, iirc.

Ashen one can't permakill other Ashen ones. Copying their stuff is still just an incon.

The Ashen one is a blank slate player character though give the world they're in and the items/resources avalible to them i would assume they're something of a pragmatic fighter

What she copy become better version of the original , so she would end becoming a better ashen one + her own options .

Which still can't kill an Ashen one, who also constantly improves their stuff, so they're both just stuck in incon forever assuming she's unable to be killed by dark hand or just dying.

Medaka box have magic. Ajimu proved it with hundred of magic type skills . i see no reason why medaka couldn't copy them .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back