• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Kurokami vs Ashen One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did medaka actual copy them though

Again though, there's still the issue that no matter what she copies none of it will actually help her.

Also, if she copies the undead curse that would be really bad for her, since she doesn't have the same resistances.

If medaka can't put down her opponent and he keep being a threat , she will start using her own hax if serious .

At this point , Book Maker will seal and incapp .

Sealing the dark soul didn't exactly work that well last time it got tried. Kinda indirectly caused every single problem in the series. Things not very easy to tame

If she copies hollowing at 120% she might just die, which would be ironic.

Hollowings a dark souls thing. Due to problems with the dark soul, anyone with any trace of it (every human, for starters) is doomed to be trapped in a cycle of undeath, as their minds, bodies, and souls erode further and further on each death (though you don't habe to die, rot just hapoens but death accelerates it) until they're just mindless hollows roaming around awaiting the death of the world. Dark Souls player characters have reisstance to these effects. Medaka doesn't have all these resists, so copying an even more aggressive form of the undead curse would probably not be very good for her.

Wokistan said:
Sealing the dark soul didn't exactly work that well last time it got tried. Kinda indirectly caused every single problem in the series. Things not very easy to tame
If she copies hollowing at 120% she might just die, which would be ironic.
Negative abilities she copy tend to loose their bad sides , as proven with minus abilities who are often detrimental to their users but medaka doesn't seem to carry those weaknesses once she copy their stuff .

Bookmaker isn't really a seal per say( not without a combo with All fiction anyway) , it's just powernull and bring stats down to an extreme level. It also can incapp via mental/emotional damage but the ashen one is resistant to that .

I don't think copying something that's supposed to be negative in every sense of it is gonna negate the bad shit.

well , it's not like she is forced to copy it anyway . EOS medaka can choose if she want to copy or not . Early medaka couldn't tho .

Yeah the undead curse is nothing but a downside, being the side effect of when gwnn tried to suppress the abyss and Dark Soul.

Power null and stat reduction should already be resisted, as both hollowing and just stuff from enemies do this.

Anyways I'll go incon for my reasons

Wokistan said:
Yeah the undead curse is nothing but a downside, being the side effect of when gwnn tried to suppress the abyss and Dark Soul.
Power null and stat reduction should already be resisted, as both hollowing and just stuff from enemies do this.
i don't see those resistances on his profile .

Hence the "should". I can grab proof of stuff later, though am about to sleep. Even at present though the darksign can be used to force a Rez, which should clear the screw.

Medaka can just not copy hollowing, which leaves them back at the "two people who can't kill each other" thing.

Wokistan said:
I have made two revisions adding resistances to DS pages. What did I miss this time?

Hollowings stat reduction is pretty clear, what with how it will reduce mighty warriors to dessicated corpses crawling about. As for power null, the darksign clearly didn't work very well in suppressing the dark soul.

Why does this exist

Just

If we assume Medaka can't survive soul sucking then yeah, Ashen One probably eventually rips that out. Even though it doesn't harm the protags or their peers much, this is still very much their literal soul being taken.

Since Medaka is in-character she doesn't really do much to counteract that, right?

Also like... no? Dude's body fully dissipates when he dies and then just reforms. His Type 4 is quite literally the equivalent of Mid-Godly, since he can be in a state where he's mindless and can function fine after soul absorb.

I like the concept of banishing you to the shadow realm for both making this match and asking me to come to this match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back