• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Kurokami vs Aoi Hayanose (1-2-0)

1. Both In-Character (both playing mind games or something or i don't even know) and Medaka has knowledge on Aoi.

2. Speed Equalized.

3. Both were 10 meters away.

bdc261699bfca855234a4b1f3265bb6e.jpg
016.jpg

VS

The End - 1 (Jasonsith)​

[Just World] A Cruel World That Only Rewards Effort - 2 (Delta333, StarKingDemonLord)​

"ZA WARUDO! or Metafiction" - 0​

Last edited:
New Forum bad for seeing threads of verses in interested in.
Anyways...

How did the power erasure that kumagawa resisted work? Aoi’s power null is just an application of casuality manipulation, something that Kumagawa does not seem to resist.

What can Kumagawa do agaisnt her just being like “If he can do it so can I” and power copying him?

How does Kumagawa deal with her plot manipulation? Which by the way isn’t strictly limited to defense since her fate manipulation comes from a weird interaction that destiny value has with the plot.

Most of these votes are just FRA spam without anyone even arguing for Aoi.

"What can Kumagawa do against her just being like “If he can do it so can I” and power copying him?"

Yeah, you can't even really argue that she can't because she couldn't see herself as being superior to him, like Earl argued in that Ikki thread.

Kumagawa's whole thing is being a loser who's perpetually unconfident in his own abilities.

Edit:

So her copying him is as simple as "If a failure like you can do such things, then obviously I can too."

How did the power erasure that Kumagawa resisted work?
  • IIRC it's based on another Minus ability resisting All Fiction. Minus abilities are essentially the same power system so All Fiction should have similar resistances.
  • So All Fiction resists it's own erasure powers
What can Kumagawa do against her just being like “If he can do it so can I” and power copying him?
  • Honestly, I'm not sure cause Medaka also claims to have copied All Fiction, though she never uses it
How does Kumagawa deal with her plot manipulation?
  • Dunno. We no longer count The Hero as a thing anymore and I can't remember if he resisted it anyway
Also, finally some actual discussion

Well then, I’m not sure how it would work if she doesn’t target all fiction but the “inexplicable” events that all fiction itself would cause.

I see, then she’d probably copy his abilities then.

Then I don’t see how Kumagawa could put kill her then, AF offensively would seem pretty useless in this case since the plot would protect her. I don’t know if he has anything that would Incap her.

It would cause an interesting loop if Kumagawa kept erasing the event of his death and Aoi did the same but with the event of his return.

What is Aoi's opening move? Kumagawa usually opens with screw blitz, which would power null her and reduce her will to nothing. He can do this instantly by erasing the time it takes him to do it.

Yeah, her plot manipulation is passive so that move won’t work.
Scans that say her plot manipulation is passive? Profile says Aoi can look down to the date or script and change to whatever she actively believes or believes not - what she believes will come true and what she believes as unrealizable will not happen.

And the scan merely says "Aoi can think if he can do this Aoi herself can do that too" and overpowers the opponent.

This may also imply Aoi outthink her opponent in that scenario.

Last edited:
Scans that say her plot manipulation is passive? Profile says Aoi can look down to the date or script and change to whatever she actively believes or believes not - what she believes will come true and what she believes as unrealizable will not happen.
Those are completely different abilities. Her looking at Meta script is different from her Causality Manipulation, and that's different from her passive Plot.

Her Plot Manipulation says. (Aoi can manipulate the plot of destiny; like a movie protagonist she is protected from death as long as her death is "not interesting")

No, it means the plot of destiny itself deems the threat uninteresting.

And what would be considered interesting would be very specific sets of circumstances which Kumagawa assuredly won't meet. Like I said in the Ikki thread.

"Well; Earl the example given was the death of Oda Nobunaga when it comes to killing high destiny value existences. And he was technically never killed. He was betrayed by a comrade who staged a coup for fairly unknown reasons, cornered him in a temple and Oda committed seppuku while his attendants set the temple aflame and burned themselves alive to keep the traitor from getting Oda's remains.

That's the kind of scenario needed to kill an existence with high destiny value. Aoi flat out states that trying to shoot or stab them won't kill them."

If more of people here deem the plot manipulation of Aoi such impressive and passive, the admin can lock this thread as this is another hax stomp match thread.

I want to hear experts from both side verses.

Back