• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Kurokami VS Altair but things have changed now

Yeah, I know this has been done and added. but now two major changes have happened.

A) The Hero is no longer a thing

B) Speed is unequalized this time

Will Altair still be able to pull a win? Let's find out, shall we? Same rules as last time.

Medaka:

Altair:

Altair would be getting a revision soon which would bounce her tier and speed up to Immeasurable and some additional stuffs that might get her abstract existence.

But for now, Medaka Blitzes.

Lancer45Man said:
Altair would be getting a revision soon which would bounce her tier and speed up to Immeasurable and some additional stuffs that might get her abstract existence.
ooh! where's the thread for this?

Lancer45Man said:
what's the immesurable speed feat

And to think I was almost gonna make a Nanashi VS Altair thread. Oh well, least she beats a lot of other people, even more with these incoming upgrades.

Idk if her Low 2-C key would be valid as she'll be bumped to High 2-A or Low 1-C in her final key.

I'll elaborate more on the Cosmology Blog of the verse I'm working on currently. And waiting for all the Guidebook scans to be translated.

I know it's a versus thread, but because it's already being talked about on here, I'm gonna express some of my thoughts about Altair possibly getting a tier change, so please don't jump on me like hounds for this.

I highly doubt Altair's Tiering should change by that much...for me, she should get "at least 2-C" at most. If she wants to be 2B, 2A, or Tier 1 that badly, she should be having feats or creating and/or destroying countless universes. I didn't see that happen in the anime, or even the feasible possibilities of that. What she DID accomplish, though, with quite a bit of help from the audience wanting to fulfill her wish....was create a single universe where Setsuna, her creator, would be able to live. That feat in itself, while impressive, is only low 2-C level at best. How she drew the other Creations/Created into the real world was not really something multiverse level (though I'm pretty sure we all knew that), and her goal to have the worlds collide and turn everything into oblivion would be by the occurrences of the Creations encountering and fighting each other, and not directly by her own actions.

The reason I felt like I have to say this is because I personally think significantly changing her Tier depending on what the Guidebooks say would not only give her too much credit, but a disrespect gesture to other characters at around the same level. Also, if the Guidebook mentions something she could do that never showed up in the anime or even in the manga, we can't simply just give her credit for that.

That's all I needed to say, I just wanted to get this off my chest.

The evidence for her suppossed tier change hasn't even been presented yet, although tier 1 altair sounds pretty out there to me, but i think it's too early to decide anything.

Her power when boosted by the audience is unknown, all we saw her do was create a universe however that doesn't necessarily mean it's all she is capable of.

We need to see the evidence first before making any decisions.

Celestial Pegasus said:
The evidence for her suppossed tier change hasn't even been presented yet, although tier 1 altair sounds pretty out there to me, but i think it's too early to decide anything.
Her power when boosted by the audience is unknown, all we saw her do was create a universe however that doesn't necessarily mean it's all she is capable of.

That is true, but let me just bring something up....regarding that second part about "that doesn't necessarily mean it's all she is capable of"....there's a similar thread (I dunno where it is now) where there was questioning and/or doubts of whether or not Arceus actually had certain abilities because they never showed up in the anime or manga. Now I forgot what was the final decision for that, and I know this had no significant effect on Arceus' tiering....but if the aforementioned character's case was that questionable, then I don't see why Altair's case should be any easier.

But like you said, we'd need more evidence first.

Dragopentling said:
Celestial Pegasus said:

That is true, but let me just bring something up....regarding that second part about "that doesn't necessarily mean it's all she is capable of"....there's a similar thread (I dunno where it is now) where there was questioning and/or doubts of whether or not Arceus actually had certain abilities because they never showed up in the anime or manga. Now I forgot what was the final decision for that, and I know this had no significant effect on Arceus' tiering....but if the aforementioned character's case was that questionable, then I don't see why Altair's case should be any easier.
But like you said, we'd need more evidence first.
I believe it was stated in either the novels or guidebooks that Altair was going to/capable of creating infinite stories (stories being universes in the context of Re:Creators)

The big enough upgrade didn't get accepted sadly. But what did get accepted is the additional long list of abilities for her along with the rest of the verse.

Back